• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...il go to my room...gonna rest. cya''
*She said before going to her room* (and gonna eat lunch)

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded his eyes tired but he was going to be there for her if she woke up...He couldn't risk falling asleep (Alright ^^)

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah....Stupid curses" He muttered before looking at Himeragi "Almost lost her too....But...I'm glad we didn't"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...il go to my room...gonna rest. cya''
*She said before going to her room* (and gonna eat lunch)

[/QUOTE]
Roman waved as Fuyumi left, "Al, we weren't gonna lose her. Not if we had anything to do with it." He said furrowing his brows.

(( Alright ))

--------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh twisted his sword from within the male's appendix and ripped it out, causing it to slide along the ground. When the male fell to the ground, he held his right abdomen, blood soon flowing from the spaces in between his fingers. Kuroh then stabbed his blade through the male's neck, tilting the blade and severing the brain stem. At that moment, blood flowed down the blade from the hilt guard. He then replied to Roman, sighing lightly...
“ People like them sicken me to the core. They deserve nothing but death. ”

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo4_r2_250_zpsg6mbobgg.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "I know what you mean. Everyone has that one kind of person they hate." He said, looking at the dead boys. "So, what now?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira moved closer towards her lips, soon passing by her face entirely and whispering into her ears, a smooth, seductive voice flowing from his mouth♅...

I'd like to.. ease your pain.

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um..." Asuka stammered and seem to blush even more. "I-I don't think that's uh..." She soon trailed off as her heart pounded against her chest rapidly. Her legs felt like jelly and Asuka thought that she would fall at any second with the way Akira's voice sounded.

Roman said:
Roman waved as Fuyumi left, "Al, we weren't gonna lose her. Not if we had anything to do with it." He said furrowing his brows.
(( Alright ))

--------

Roman nodded, "I know what you mean. Everyone has that one kind of person they hate." He said, looking at the dead boys. "So, what now?"
Al nodded "I know" He said quietly before yawning

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I know" He said quietly before yawning
Roman took out his cellphone and began playing a game, "Get some sleep. You sound tired. I'll wake you up, when she wakes up."

@Himeragi Seiker just tag us when she wakes up ))

Roman said:
Roman took out his cellphone and began playing a game, "Get some sleep. You sound tired. I'll wake you up, when she wakes up."
@Himeragi Seiker just tag us when she wakes up ))
Al shook his head "I should be fine......" He said quietly "After all this is a perfect time to think about it" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "I should be fine......" He said quietly "After all this is a perfect time to think about it" He said happily
Roman blinked, "Think about what?" He asked.

Roman said:
...♆Kuroh's eyes soon stopped glowing, his sword vanishing at the same time. He looked at the bodies before they slowly began to decay, being used to feed the trees and nearby plant life. He turned to Roman and replied to him, his normal care free demeanour returning♆...

“ Yeah. How is Himeragi anyway? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um..." Asuka stammered and seem to blush even more. "I-I don't think that's uh..." She soon trailed off as her heart pounded against her chest rapidly. Her legs felt like jelly and Asuka thought that she would fall at any second with the way Akira's voice sounded.
...♅Akira smirked lightly, soon breathing heavily into her ear in an attempt to further heighten her blush. He spoke, his voice remaining the same as before. Akira enjoyed teasing Asuka, as it was his way of playfully interacting with her♅...

What's wrong? I'm saying I want you, Asuka-chan~ Don't you want me?~

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh's eyes soon stopped glowing, his sword vanishing at the same time. He looked at the bodies before they slowly began to decay, being used to feed the trees and nearby plant life. He turned to Roman and replied to him, his normal care free demeanour returning♆...
“ Yeah. How is Himeragi anyway? ”

...♅Akira smirked lightly, soon breathing heavily into her ear in an attempt to further heighten her blush. He spoke, his voice remaining the same as before. Akira enjoyed teasing Asuka, as it was his way of playfully interacting with her♅...

What's wrong? I'm saying I want you, Asuka-chan~ Don't you want me?~

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "She's fine. Just unconscious, so they took her home to rest." He said. "No wounds or anything."

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed nervously before showing his empty wallet "I need a job" He said
Roman laughed and put his phone away, "Really? All this time you haven't had a job?" He asked before his phone rang. "Hold on." He said as he answered it. When he finished talking he was shocked, as he slowly put his phone away.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "She's fine. Just unconscious, so they took her home to rest." He said. "No wounds or anything."

Roman laughed and put his phone away, "Really? All this time you haven't had a job?" He asked before his phone rang. "Hold on." He said as he answered it. When he finished talking he was shocked, as he slowly put his phone away.
Al looked at him "What's up?"

Roman said:
...♆Kuroh looked at Roman in surprise and placed his right hand onto his cheek, replying to him as he did so♆...

“ I see. I overreacted, huh? ”

tumblr_n1a0ebByM11sz8wjwo1_500_zps4uj2hz9p.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Roman in surprise and placed his right hand onto his cheek, replying to him as he did so♆...
“ I see. I overreacted, huh? ”

tumblr_n1a0ebByM11sz8wjwo1_500_zps4uj2hz9p.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "In a way...Yes...You really overreacted." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah she'll be sleep for a while I guess. A few hours at the most."

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I knew"
"The company he owned is being passed down. Passed down to me." Roman said. "I honestly don't know how to react."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "In a way...Yes...You really overreacted." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah she'll be sleep for a while I guess. A few hours at the most."

"The company he owned is being passed down. Passed down to me." Roman said. "I honestly don't know how to react."
Al blinked "That's....Amazing" He said

Roman said:
Ken gave her a thumbs up, and swallowed the food he had in his mouth, "No problem, the park is down that way though." He said pointing to his right.
-------

Taylor poked her again, "Yeah, I'll stop. That was my last time for now." He said with a grin.

Roman looked over at Fuyumi and smiled before looking at Al, "At least we got her out of there before they did anything. I'd prefer we not get over dramatic and just focus on her condition."
Sakie had been going the wrong way this whole time, "Oh.... I knew that!" She said before turning and going the direction Ken had pointed in. She happily finished her first taco before working on the second.

-----

"For now? I'll make sure you don't poke me at all later or whenever you do it." Celia said before hopping off of the counter. She opened the over and checked to see if the pizza was done, "It should be a few more minutes. Then we can finally eat and I won't be starving!"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sat on the couch. "In order for grace to come out, I have to be doing nothing but if I stay active she stays in, that's what I figured out" she says
"Well then... stay active I suppose" he says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Aphrodite was much more powerful!" he called out as he laid down on the couch.
Amaya narrowed her eyes "go to bed!" She called back as she tossed and turned uncomfortably

LunaCrosby said:
"Well then... stay active I suppose" he says.
Ethereal put her hand on her head. "I try" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes "go to bed!" She called back as she tossed and turned uncomfortably

Ethereal put her hand on her head. "I try" she says
"If only we could get rid of her...she's a bitch" Ezekiel says.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "well, you shouldn't try to win every battle against nature and those who can control it and everything natural..." he said smugly to himself before falling into a light sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie had been going the wrong way this whole time, "Oh.... I knew that!" She said before turning and going the direction Ken had pointed in. She happily finished her first taco before working on the second.
-----

"For now? I'll make sure you don't poke me at all later or whenever you do it." Celia said before hopping off of the counter. She opened the over and checked to see if the pizza was done, "It should be a few more minutes. Then we can finally eat and I won't be starving!"
Ken chuckled, "You're goofy." He said as he ate the last of his taco. "Now, let's see.... Things we can do at the park is walk, sit on a bench, or be giant children and play on the playground." He said jokingly.

-------

Taylor got up from his seat and stood behind Celia, peeking over her shoulder, "Good, I don't think I'll last another 5 minutes without eating." He said before poking her in her side again. "Whoops, my finger slipped." He joked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, you shouldn't try to win every battle against nature and those who can control it and everything natural..." he said smugly to himself before falling into a light sleep.
Amaya growled before getting up and walking out of the room and jumping on Ayen. "Get this stupid aura off, right now" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back