• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, shortly before pulling her closer to him, his face mere inches away from hers. He spoke♅...
“ Sorry, I would've taken them had I known it was bothering you. ”

...♆Kuroh looked back at the gym as the battle was wrapping up, replying as he did so♆...

“ Sounds stressful. ”

[/QUOTE]
note that your now talking to a clone xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Well good night" she says taking up the whole bed
Ayen chuckled as he shot abit of his aura at her "right about now you'll start feeling literally every little thing, have fun, I'll be on the couch." he said as he walked out of the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie nodded as she got her two tacos, "The park it is!" She said before taking a bite of her chicken taco.
-----

Celia stopped holding her breath and giggled when he poked her side, "And what if I do? Is there a problem with that?" She joked.
Ken nodded and thanked the person running the stand as he got his taco. He then paid for all 3 tacos and looked at Sakie, "Park we go then."

-----

Taylor shook his head, "If that's what you wanna do, I won't stop you." He said with a grin as he poked her again.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka, shortly before pulling her closer to him, his face mere inches away from hers. He spoke♅...
“ Sorry, I would've taken them had I known it was bothering you. ”

...♆Kuroh looked back at the gym as the battle was wrapping up, replying as he did so♆...

“ Sounds stressful. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's cheeks reddened as she gazed into Akira's eyes, "N-No it's fine. Really, don't worry about it. I was mostly fine when hold those anyways."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''huh?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Al's eyes began to glow red "Get the damn necklace!!" He yelled in fury

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he shot abit of his aura at her "right about now you'll start feeling literally every little thing, have fun, I'll be on the couch." he said as he walked out of the room.
Amaya narrowed her eyes and used some of her hidden magic to make Ayen full of lust.

"You too, have fun" she mutter as she curled into a ball.

Roman said:
Roman turned around, "The necklace you took from around his neck." He said. "He needs it."
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes began to glow red "Get the damn necklace!!" He yelled in fury
''hm? oh that..''

*She puts it around his neck*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm? oh that..''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed in relief as he fell over "That.....Sucked....I hate using my Demon form"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm? oh that..''

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief as he fell over "That.....Sucked....I hate using my Demon form"
Roman looked at Himeragi and sighed, "I'm gonna get her home so she can rest. I'll be back soon." He said before teleporting both himself and Himeragi to her room.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "It's not stressful at all! I actually never really have to do much, people don't seem to really do anything."
...♆Kuroh smirked and looked towards the back of the boys' dorm. He spoke to Roman♆...

“ Excuse me, I have something that needs to be done. ”

...♆Kuroh then vanished, appearing infront of the three fleeing males, cutting the first one down as he appeared. He spoke as he slowly began walking towards the remaining two. His eyes were glowing a light blue colour as he did so♆...

“ You know, it isn't very nice doing that to a female. Especially one that I care about. ”

tumblr_nfwmpm3X2j1tcxs2co2_1280_zpsq0tj03dg.gif

...♆Kuroh then turned to the remaining two, cutting one of them in half, causing the last male to scream. He walked over to the now screaming man and spoke, stabbing his sword into his appendix. His demeanour had changed entirely, being that it was now Demonic and devious♆...

I'm going to cut out your appendix and watch you bleed out.

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo4_250_zpsdll16g6n.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's cheeks reddened as she gazed into Akira's eyes, "N-No it's fine. Really, don't worry about it. I was mostly fine when hold those anyways."
...♅Akira moved closer towards her lips, soon passing by her face entirely and whispering into her ears, a smooth, seductive voice flowing from his mouth♅...

I'd like to.. ease your pain.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked and looked towards the back of the boys' dorm. He spoke to Roman♆...
“ Excuse me, I have something that needs to be done. ”

...♆Kuroh then vanished, appearing infront of the three fleeing males, cutting the first one down as he appeared. He spoke as he slowly began walking towards the remaining two. His eyes were glowing a light blue colour as he did so♆...

“ You know, it isn't very nice doing that to a female. Especially one that I care about. ”

tumblr_nfwmpm3X2j1tcxs2co2_1280_zpsq0tj03dg.gif

...♆Kuroh then turned to the remaining two, cutting one of them in half, causing the last male to scream. He walked over to the now screaming man and spoke, stabbing his sword into his appendix. His demeanour had changed entirely, being that it was now Demonic and devious♆...

I'm going to cut out your appendix and watch you bleed out.

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo4_250_zpsdll16g6n.gif

[/QUOTE]
''the moment i realize how violent he is....'' )))

Roman said:
Ken nodded and thanked the person running the stand as he got his taco. He then paid for all 3 tacos and looked at Sakie, "Park we go then."
-----

Taylor shook his head, "If that's what you wanna do, I won't stop you." He said with a grin as he poked her again.

(( Yeah, Roman went save Himeragi xD ))

@Fukushima Akira
Sakie trotted along and away from the taco stand, "Thanks for buying the food." She said as she munched on the taco. "But um...where's the park?"

----

Celia giggled again and swatted at his hands, "Alright. Now will you stop poking at my sides!"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Himeragi and sighed, "I'm gonna get her home so she can rest. I'll be back soon." He said before teleporting both himself and Himeragi to her room.
shortyshot8 said:
*Himeragi was still unconcious*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''the moment i realize how violent he is....'' )))

[/QUOTE]
((( He's half Sanctum -Akira- and Half Demon -Layla-. His known techniques are brutal compared to what I've used for Akira xD )))

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi was still unconcious*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al stood up "Sorry about that" He said before warping with Roman and Himeragi "How is she?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes and used some of her hidden magic to make Ayen full of lust.
"You too, have fun" she mutter as she curled into a ball.
Ayen chuckled "Aphrodite was much more powerful!" he called out as he laid down on the couch.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Well done my friend. You've just killed 3 people. I'm surprised you know what they did though..." he said raising a brow. "I'll just watch, it's better that way."

Roman looked at Al, as he laid Himeragi down in her bed, "She's alive. Nothing fatal." He said. "Just a little rest and she'll be fine."
Al nodded "I see" He said sitting on the edge of the bed "That was insane.....For people to do that to my friend just makes me...." He clenched his fists

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "Sorry about that" He said before warping with Roman and Himeragi "How is she?"
@Roman
Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Well done my friend. You've just killed 3 people. I'm surprised you know what they did though..." he said raising a brow. "I'll just watch, it's better that way."

Roman looked at Al, as he laid Himeragi down in her bed, "She's alive. Nothing fatal." He said. "Just a little rest and she'll be fine."
*Fuyumi appeared in her room as well*

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie trotted along and away from the taco stand, "Thanks for buying the food." She said as she munched on the taco. "But um...where's the park?"
----

Celia giggled again and swatted at his hands, "Alright. Now will you stop poking at my sides!"
Ken gave her a thumbs up, and swallowed the food he had in his mouth, "No problem, the park is down that way though." He said pointing to his right.

-------

Taylor poked her again, "Yeah, I'll stop. That was my last time for now." He said with a grin.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I see" He said sitting on the edge of the bed "That was insane.....For people to do that to my friend just makes me...." He clenched his fists
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi appeared in her room as well*

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked over at Fuyumi and smiled before looking at Al, "At least we got her out of there before they did anything. I'd prefer we not get over dramatic and just focus on her condition."

Roman said:
Ken gave her a thumbs up, and swallowed the food he had in his mouth, "No problem, the park is down that way though." He said pointing to his right.
-------

Taylor poked her again, "Yeah, I'll stop. That was my last time for now." He said with a grin.

Roman looked over at Fuyumi and smiled before looking at Al, "At least we got her out of there before they did anything. I'd prefer we not get over dramatic and just focus on her condition."
Al nodded "Yeah....Stupid curses" He muttered before looking at Himeragi "Almost lost her too....But...I'm glad we didn't"

Roman said:
-------

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah....Stupid curses" He muttered before looking at Himeragi "Almost lost her too....But...I'm glad we didn't"
''well...il go to my room...gonna rest. cya''

*She said before going to her room* (and gonna eat lunch)

Roman said:
...♆Kuroh twisted his sword from within the male's appendix and ripped it out, causing it to slide along the ground. When the male fell to the ground, he held his right abdomen, blood soon flowing from the spaces in between his fingers. Kuroh then stabbed his blade through the male's neck, tilting the blade and severing the brain stem. At that moment, blood flowed down the blade from the hilt guard. He then replied to Roman, sighing lightly...

“ People like them sicken me to the core. They deserve nothing but death. ”

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo4_r2_250_zpsg6mbobgg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back