• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove walks over toward Jackson before sitting next to him."Something wrong?" She asks quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked at her "Not really...Just dead tired" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden rushed back in his swim trunks, now shirtless. "Alright, ready to go?" He asked.
Nissa:*she nods and looks at him.... hungry........ so she turns around and picks up some rocks eating them and starts walking to the beach*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and nodded,"Yeah...most of the reason as to why I drink it." She said, finishing her cup before setting it down on the table.
"Seems like we agree." Kaz said. "What is it that we both came here for again? I forgot what we had planned." He said looking over at their fish baby. "Heh...."

Aeron said:
"Oh...I didn't think about it that way." She smiled and took his hand. "And I'm happy that you defied death. If you didn't, you wouldn't be with me right now." She said as she hugged his arm and rested her head on his shoulders. "Tyler, what is it that you call someone your going to marry?" She asked, smiling at her ring.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled as he recalled what a fiancé was. "I believe their called fiancé. But once their married, I would be your husband and you would be my wife." He explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Uhh......Okay then" He said with a shrug "Actually Asuka? Could you help me out of these ropes I need to do something"
@WeirdPrincess
"Sure thing!" Asuka said as she lifted her hand again, the rope began to untie itself before going back towards her outstretched palm. It glowed red as it went back into her before she dropped her hand and smiled,"You're free to go!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove kisses his cheek softly "Well... I'm sorry your so tired, is there anything I can do to help?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Not really...But that helped" He said softly as he looked at her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes. im only reading it because i was told it was heart breaking''
*She said as she closed the book by only using her single hand that was holding it. She then lowered the book that it rested between her hand and the edge of the table*

''but so far....this doesnt compare to heart breaking...but only stupid''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged. "Well I'm sorry to hear that... But why do you want to read a heartbreaking story?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she frowns* No I wanted to make you laugh till you started to suffocate and would beg me to stop..

Assana: I wanna come with you!
"That can be arranged." Roman said softly. He stood up and smiled. "We will be walking there, since it's not that far. Also, glamour on some clothes, and we can head out." He said, before looking at Snow. "You have to teach, Miyuki how to use glamour by the way."

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles and nods. "Les dew it den!" He chuckles and runs over to Caldia. "I'm weady wen yew are!"
Caldia:*giggles and takes them, looking around and see's someone holding a lighter then setting it down, making a portal open under it and another on her hand so it drops into her hand, smiling as she lights each of their fireworks, giggling excitedly*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure thing!" Asuka said as she lifted her hand again, the rope began to untie itself before going back towards her outstretched palm. It glowed red as it went back into her before she dropped her hand and smiled,"You're free to go!"
Marcus rubbed his wrists "Thanks I need to get away from someone" He said motioning to Akira before flying out the window and heading to the roof of the school "God....I never get a break"

@Himeragi Seiker

Yuzu pouted and easily broke free. "Who said I was human?" She asked. "To be honest, your pathetic if you think you can pull down a ladies skirt like that."
I am not what you call pervert how dare you insult Dunloc god of hunt* begins to transform raps himself in bone All is silent*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and looks at him.... hungry........ so she turns around and picks up some rocks eating them and starts walking to the beach*
Aiden took her hand and lead her towards the beach. "Don't worry, we can get ice cream on the way." He said.

Pixel shrugged. "Well I'm sorry to hear that... But why do you want to read a heartbreaking story?" He asked.
''my eldest sister, Zero told me that im a bit emotionless...so i tested myself to see if its true or not. i do agree with her though''

Gfan321 said:
I am not what you call pervert how dare you insult Dunloc god of hunt* begins to transform raps himself in bone All is silent*
Yuzu raised a eyebrow. "Is that who you are? Well I want Lucas back." She said.

Roman said:
"That can be arranged." Roman said softly. He stood up and smiled. "We will be walking there, since it's not that far. Also, glamour on some clothes, and we can head out." He said, before looking at Snow. "You have to teach, Miyuki how to use glamour by the way."
Snow: She knows but she has to see what clothes we can wear for our wings... Assana doesn't have wings, so the pjs were easy but Miyuki's wings were uncomfortable, I will teach her all the backless clothing options there are *she nods her head but then looks around* Where is Miyuki??

MIyuki:*on Daddy's shoulderd waaaay up high since she ninja-d her way on when he was kneeling down* I'm going to the store too!!

Roman said:
"Seems like we agree." Kaz said. "What is it that we both came here for again? I forgot what we had planned." He said looking over at their fish baby. "Heh...."
Yoshino hummed in thought,"I don't remember...." She said quietly as she stood up and went over the the fish. She smiled before she held out her hand, a fish bowl appearing in it."We shouldn't be keeping him that bag all night....I'm sure he just wants to swim around." She said as she set the bowl on the counter.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rubbed his wrists "Thanks I need to get away from someone" He said motioning to Akira before flying out the window and heading to the roof of the school "God....I never get a break"

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi was sitting on the school rooftop looking up at the sky wondering what she'll do*

Tyler chuckled as he recalled what a fiancé was. "I believe their called fiancé. But once their married, I would be your husband and you would be my wife." He explained.
"Oh...so I'm your fiancé." She giggled at how it sounded. "It sounds...French." She began to hover and took Tyler's hand. "Thank you. Now can we go to the fair?" She whined with a smile.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my eldest sister, Zero told me that im a bit emotionless...so i tested myself to see if its true or not. i do agree with her though''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel fiddled with his sheathed crimson blade. "Well... If you were emotionless, you wouldn't have a heart. Do you not have a heart?" He asked.

Aiden took her hand and lead her towards the beach. "Don't worry, we can get ice cream on the way." He said.
Nissa:*smiles happily* Ice cream.........

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Not really...But that helped" He said softly as he looked at her
Dove scruffs his hair before standing up. "Well, if you need anything,I'm only a fly away " She smiles before her chest flashes pink. "Angel wants to talk. See you later" She kisses his cheek again before walking in the direction of Angels Call.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was sitting on the school rooftop looking up at the sky wondering what she'll do*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at her remembering what she did before he went and sat next to her "Hey..." He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back