• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Uhh.......If that's not creepy I don't know what is" He said still wrapped up in the ropes
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he sat down on the nearest chair♅...

“ This is coming from the man wrapped up in bondage ropes. ”

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and begins to stand. "Alrighty, let's start being productive." He says with a yawn.
Rain:*she smirks looking at him and says slowly* Mhmm..........ooor *she pulls him back into bed grinning and rolls on top of him, tickling as she giggles*

Aeron said:
Ivory blushed as she weaved her fingers through his hair and kissed him back. She gently broke apart from him shuttered a bit. "My shadows are being mean...but I dont think I can afford to get separated from them again." She looked up at Tyler with worry. "I don't know what to do...are...are you bothered with the idea of us being opposites?" She asked him as she played with her hair in nervousness, afraid that her being a demon of shadows and him being an archangel full of light will clash in someway...
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler shook his head. "No... It doesn't bother me that much. I believe that it's our differences that brought us together. Like a magnet. You know?" He said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he sat down on the nearest chair♅...

“ This is coming from the man wrapped up in bondage ropes. ”

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "My innocence......Ruined....." He said jokingly before looking at him "So what's up?"

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "It's good for.all situations that would make one cold." He said, setting the cup back down. "Plus it's good and tasty." Kaz added, a slight chuckle following behind.
Yoshino smiled and nodded,"Yeah...most of the reason as to why I drink it." She said, finishing her cup before setting it down on the table.

Gfan321 said:
*it threw you to the ground saying something in a different language* DOLACEE
Yuzu pulled her skirt back up, frowning and blushing as she stood up. "You pervert!" She growled as she whacked him upside the head with a steel fan.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname brought his gaze to Camilla who was edging closer to him. Darting his gaz between his ready to depart mother and his closely moving friend, Kaname coughed. "Well. I'll be there later.""Yes, that is well-known. I live there after all." Layla spoke as she glanced towards the Intoner one last time , before flashing a smile towards Camilla. "I wont hurt you, my boy here can tell you that." As she spoke, Layla gently kissed her son on his forehead, ruffling his hair before taking some steps back. "Later it is."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled towards layla and nodded in acknowledgement before giggling at the interactions between layla and kaname as she continued to rock back and forth on her heels getting distracted by some butterflies on a nearby plant as she turned her gaze to them and smiled childishly.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks looking at him and says slowly* Mhmm..........ooor *she pulls him back into bed grinning and rolls on top of him, tickling as she giggles*
Jay smirks and puts his hands on her back. "Round two?" He asks jokingly, giving her a quick kiss.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080][B]*Sefia then lowered her book as she was holding it in one hand and the other on her lap as one of her legs were crossed. She then turned her head to Pixel*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] ''well its a table. it should be big enough for 4 people at least...all i needed was just a chair''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][B]*She said as she resumed reading*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.cosplayhouse.com/DrakenGard-III-One-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01.html said:
001-2639.jpg
[/URL]
Pixel nodded and looked at the book she was reading. "Romeo and Juliet huh?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shook his head. "No... It doesn't bother me that much. I believe that it's our differences that brought us together. Like a magnet. You know?" He said softly.
"Oh...I didn't think about it that way." She smiled and took his hand. "And I'm happy that you defied death. If you didn't, you wouldn't be with me right now." She said as she hugged his arm and rested her head on his shoulders. "Tyler, what is it that you call someone your going to marry?" She asked, smiling at her ring.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Assana:*her eyes that look like his slowly get real big.....tears start forming in them, building up as she looks at him in pure sadness, her bottom lip coming out juuust a bit... further, further, taking little gulps, gasping little bit after little bit, signs that she is about to start crying up a storm but the build up was half the process*
"Okay, I'll let you choose: Food for the next day or daddy duck and no food." Roman said with a sigh. "You may be a little girl. My little girl, but sadly we all have to make sacrifices." He said softly.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*stood outside the courtyard, looking around in her hoodie and bikini, humming to herself*
Aiden rushed back in his swim trunks, now shirtless. "Alright, ready to go?" He asked.

Yuzu pulled her skirt back up, frowning and blushing as she stood up. "You pervert!" She growled as she whacked him upside the head with a steel fan.
*it begins to whine then says in its demonic voice* you humans are pathetic fighting with pieces of metal you shall pay* bones shoot out of the ground and rap around you*

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled towards layla and nodded in acknowledgement before giggling at the interactions between layla and kaname as she continued to rock back and forth on her heels getting distracted by some butterflies on a nearby plant as she turned her gaze to them and smiled childishly.
''i guess il go too...cyu''

*Stya said as she departed going to the mall*

@Mashiro Shiina

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((So... where did we leave off??))

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sat in the courtyard and sighed "Damn......." He muttered

BlueHawk said:
Jay smirks and puts his hands on her back. "Round two?" He asks jokingly, giving her a quick kiss.
Rain:*she frowns* No I wanted to make you laugh till you started to suffocate and would beg me to stop..

Roman said:
"Okay, I'll let you choose: Food for the next day or daddy duck and no food." Roman said with a sigh. "You may be a little girl. My little girl, but sadly we all have to make sacrifices." He said softly.
Assana: I wanna come with you!

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "My innocence......Ruined....." He said jokingly before looking at him "So what's up?"
...♅Akira leaned back against the chair's backrest and replied, closing his eyes♅...

“ Nothing really. ”

Gfan321 said:
*it begins to whine then says in its demonic voice* you humans are pathetic fighting with pieces of metal you shall pay* bones shoot out of the ground and rap around you*
Yuzu pouted and easily broke free. "Who said I was human?" She asked. "To be honest, your pathetic if you think you can pull down a ladies skirt like that."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she frowns* No I wanted to make you laugh till you started to suffocate and would beg me to stop..

Assana: I wanna come with you!
Jay gives her a weirded out look, but laughs and hugs her. "That works too!" He says teasingly, brushing his nose against hers. @Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixel nodded and looked at the book she was reading. "Romeo and Juliet huh?" He asked.
''yes. im only reading it because i was told it was heart breaking''

*She said as she closed the book by only using her single hand that was holding it. She then lowered the book that it rested between her hand and the edge of the table*

''but so far....this doesnt compare to heart breaking...but only stupid''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back