• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Engima Sting (Action- Drama/ Heists RP Interest)

ReverseTex

Old Timer

The Enigma Sting

Heists/ Action/ Crime/ Drama;

Its a wicked world, and when a clever man turns his brain to crime it is the worst of all...
, ;

✕✕✕

Intro:
You’re here because I chose you. You’ve got a gift, and I want that gift put to use. You’re all criminals of some sort, convicted or not, the only one who knows of your crimes are me and yourself. Let’s keep it that way eh? Good, now that i’ve got your attention, let me lay it out to you.

You want money? You want some fun? Hell maybe you just like to cause all sorts of trouble... Well you’re in the right place. You’re going to be apart of the biggest heist in US history, you’ll never be recognized for it, but you will have all the money you could dream off. You’ll be able to start a new life for yourself, which is what you all want right? Good. Now all you’ve gotta do is agree to my terms, and we’ll be all square...

Links:
The Enigma Sting (Action-Drama/ Heists CS)

tags;
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Rhaine Rhaine
Bellz Bellz
Bang Bang Bang Bang
CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt

[/size][/font]​

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Roles
The Brains”- Myself

He’s the man with the plan, the thinker, and the sly bastard that got you here in the first place. Don’t cross him unless you want you and your family dead...

The Brawn”- NUSKI NUSKI
Guns, breaking in, and anything in between. They’re your guy for all the heavy lifting and firepower. Gonna have your back, if they like it or not...

The Eyes & Ears”- Bang Bang Bang Bang

The techie of the group, they’ve got you covered from the sky and the ground. The silent infiltrator and spy, they’re the closest to The Brains, and the least experienced with crime. But don’t let that foul you, they’re the best at their job...

The Driver”- DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

They’ll get you out of whatever Hell you get yourself into, maybe get you motion sick if you’re not the strongest stomach out there. They like speed, and they like fun...

The Butcher”- OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

They’ll supply you with whatever you need, with no ties or prints. Need a gun? They've got it. Need a rocket launcher? Hell they’ve got that too. Closets with The Brawn...

The Darling”- wendy wendy

She’s the seducer, she’s the looks, she’s the slippery girl that’s gonna save your ass if needed. Sly and manipulative like a snake charmer, don’t even try and mess with this feisty gal...

The Psycho”- Error 420 Error 420 or CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt
If anyone of you aren’t crazy enough for this job, they’ll cover you. Nuts about killing, stealing, and guns they’re the most frightening out of the whole bunch. A hard-boiled criminal, they’ll do dangerous things at random, so keep your eyes on them...

More Roles will be needed & made after all are filled.

Last edited:
HEIST HEIST HEIST HEIST

crimes

Cannot WAIT for this Hart. Definitely interested in Driver and Eyes and Ears - what's the character number limit?

Oh good god I have missed this D:

HMMMMMMMMMM thinking...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit shoot shite. Trying to think if i'm actually gonna have time for this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back