• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Engima Sting (Action- Drama/ Heists RP Interest)

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt NUSKI NUSKI , do you think you’ll be done today? I start classes tomorrow and i’d love to get this going if possible before then

tenor.gif

e x c i t e d

Changed Butch's theme song, and just watched the second Kingsman movie. I'm so pumped for this RP x2 now that movie was amazing!

It’s not first come first serve so if you see a spot that’s not already filled go for it!!

Well go have a look at the CS’s and see what spot is open! The tags aren’t accurate anymore on the list on here, so just go have a look

Cool, after looking through the crew, I have a character in mind. But I'll work on her later today. It's way past my bed time and I need my beauty sleep.

Question, does the team all know each other or is the the sort of "coming together" where everyone is relatively strangers but they just know of one another's elite skillsets?

Question, does the team all know each other or is the the sort of "coming together" where everyone is relatively strangers but they just know of one another's elite skillsets?

idk, I sort of assumed that they've at least met each other a bit considering they've all settled down in their own rooms and workshops and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back