• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Engagement of a Century (Characters)

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~ IC Thread ~ Characters ~ OOC Chat ~

For centuries, the Scela Kingdom and the Forella Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. Of course they haven't come out because they would be practically burned at the stake, but all the same the Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and i'm looking for no more than 6 players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other.

Roles:
Scela Kingdom:
1. King Jamie Adler Dak Dak
2. Queen Savannah Adler Misty Gray Misty Gray
3. Princess Rosaline Adler Jess Buck Jess Buck
4. Prince Stephan Adler Dak Dak
5. Gwynyffer Catanach redroseknight redroseknight
6. Cassidy Bellecote LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Forella Kingdom:
1. King Alibaster Forella Dak Dak
2. Queen Cerelle Forella Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine
3. Prince Gerard Forella Misty Gray Misty Gray
4. Princess Aislinn Forella LittleWolfie LittleWolfie
5. Alistair Beaufort redroseknight redroseknight
6. Lyle Dubois Jess Buck Jess Buck
7. Aelyx Dayne Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Rules:
1. You must have at minimum 2 characters.
2. The Prince of the Scela Kingdom and the Princess of the Forella Kingdom must be younger than the Princess of the Scela Kingdom and the Prince of the Forella Kingdom.
3. Make sure your characters are well thought out and interesting. It's more likely i'll accept your character if there's something about them that sticks with me.
4. I also don't reserve roles. More than one person may apply for the same role but I'll only choose the one I like best.

Character Skeleton:

Basics:
Name:
Sexuality:
Kingdom:
Role:

Appearance:
You must have a picture for your character along with the information below. No anime pictures please.
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Personal Style:

Persona:
Personality:
Dislikes: At least 3
Fears:
Bio: I don't need a novel about your character's backstory. Major events in bullet points will suffice if you're lazy like me.

Last edited:
d8eb1e4a310412ca4600d94835f395f6--mac-wallpaper-blue-eyes.jpg

Basics:
Name:
Rosaline Miriam Adler
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Kingdom:
Scela
Role:
Princess

Appearance:
Height:
5'5"
Weight:
145 lbs
Eye Color:
Blue
Hair Color:
Brown
Personal Style:
x x x x

Persona:
Personality:
Rosie is very quiet, and it's not just because she's deaf, but because she's afraid to talk to literally anyone. She has serious issues with social anxiety, to the point of almost never leaving the castle. Despite being extremely shy, Rosie is probably the kindest person you'll ever meet. She's always thinking about others and putting friends and family before herself. She likes the feeling of helping other people and gets a great deal of satisfaction out of it. Rosie also loves to paint. She finds it relaxing and she is often found sketching things in her copious sketchbooks for paintings later. Her favorite room in the castle is the studio and if you ever can't find her, you'll probably find her there.
Sunny Days, Painting, Flowers, Chocolate, and Cats
Dislikes:
Thunderstorms, Large Crowds, Spicy Food, The Prince of Forella, and Being somewhere without her translator
Fears:
Thunderstorms, Losing her sight, People finding out about her lover/ Her being gay
Bio:
- Rosie was born a twin but when they were young, the two of them fell gravely ill. Rosie lost her hearing and Rebeckah lost her life.
- Rosie's parents grieved their daughter's death for a long time but they never stopped to think how Rosie must have felt.
- Rosie could no longer hear the beautiful melodies at parties, but she could still see the beautiful scenery around her. And so as she mourned her sister, she found solace in art.
- After their time of grieving, Rosie's parents had her brother, and the entire family starting learning sign language so that they could communicate with each other.
- As Rosie got older, they realized that not everyone could sign so they hired a translator for Rosie. Her translator comes with Rosie to special events and important meetings. If Rosie is caught without her translator, she keeps a notebook with her so that she can write what she needs to say.
- Rosie has met the Prince of Forella many times and everytime he leaves her with a bad taste in her mouth. To put it bluntly she can't stand the man.

Basics:
Name: Gwynyffer 'Lyonesse' Catanach
Sexuality: Lesbian
Kingdom: Scela
Role: Princess's Lover
Appearance:
cea6304e7e1a1a9c6089d82b35ddd700.jpg

Height: 5'9
Weight: 140
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Vibrant red
Personal Style: While her armor is the thing most people see her in, she does also wear nicely tailored leggings and doublets. During formal events, she wears gowns that do nothing to minimize her feminity and pairs it with an ornate sword to mark her station. Just because she is a warrior doesn't mean she can't look quite striking, thank you.
Casual wear,
Persona:
Personality: Exceptionally outgoing, Gwynyffer is the woman that everyone knew of yet truly never knows. Despite the hardships that came with being one of the realm's first female knights, she takes the derision in stride. The more that an event seems like a challenge, the harder Gwynyffer pushes for her goal. Her ambitiousness and tenaciousness is not reserved solely for the battlefield. When it comes to the machinations of courtly intrigue, the quick witted and playful knight views it as a kind of game. She doesn't really need for another position in life, her rank secure, but she knows that her place in the court unsettles some of the older, more misogynistic nobility. And who is Gwynyffer to deny them her presence that they are longing for? Of course, despite how she made it seem, the knight is not truly carefree. Darkness lurks beneath that friendly smile and laugh, a loneliness that her endless talks to her horse, Cathan, can not remedy. Her lack of companionship in her more formative years left her with trouble opening up to others regarding her problems, the knight tending to hide her feelings as best as she can until she explodes in a sudden tempest of anger.

Likes: Dancing, horseback riding, bantering with the castle staff and the few courtiers she honestly gets along with, jousting, causing mischief

Dislikes: Reading, sitting idly, truly droll conversation, misogynists, corsets (good luck ever finding her in one), being alone with her thoughts

Fears: Failing her family after so much trust was placed in her success, deep water, anyone finding out about her preferences since it would bring such humiliation to her family, dying alone on the battlefield with no one to remember her

Bio: Tracing their lineage back generations to the founding of the kingdom, the Marquess of Clanricarde has always defended the land both as a knight of the realm and by maintaining defense of the western border of the kingdom against foreign invaders. Rather than ending this tradition since his wife bore a female child, Marquess Catanach sent his daughter off to become a page as soon as she was of the right age.

-Being targeted due to her gender once she became a squire only hardened Gwynyffer's resolve to prove every person wrong who doubted her. She was going to be a powerful knight, and they would tremble at her might.

-While she was away with the knight who trained her, Gwynyffer's mother became ill. She passed away before word even got to Gwynyffer that her mother was ill.

-When she was nineteen, she accompanied a caravan as a bit of extra protection. During this excursion, she nearly drowned.

-During her proving at the age of twenty, Gwynyffer killed for the first time. It troubled her at first that she didn't hesitate in the slightest, nor did she truly feel terrible for the deed.

-Even after being knighted by the king, she found little in the way of companionship. After having proved her martial prowess, she was still underestimated and outcast simply because she was a woman. It left a bitterness in her heart, a bitterness she hid behind a smile and an easy going facade.

Last edited:
Character Skeleton:
Basics:
Name: Stephan Jasper Adler
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Kingdom:Scela
Role: Prince

Appearance:​
740full-drew-roy.jpg

Height:6"1'
Weight:225
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Brown
Personal Style: A prince should be fancy and flashy, but Stephan isn't that much of an expected prince. He doesn't like to be fancy, he dresses in commoner cloths, only a little bit fancier.

Persona:
Personality:
Stephan is more of a do'er rather then a talker. He prefers to let his actions speak for himself. Even thought his very noble birth Steph like to go out in secret in rags he takes from the servant's quarters and goes out into one of the villages and helps out with the harvest, or anything in their daily lives. He loves to see his friends and family shine bright and succeed.
Likes: To sign to his sister, helping his sister, to see his family
Dislikes:
Injustice, the use of fear to control, Seeing his sister in pain
Fears:
Losing his family, letting his parents down, losing his country
Bio:
"I never knew my sister, Rebeckah. I only grew up with my sister Rosaline, but it's hard at times living with a sister that can't speak, and the only form of contact is hand signs from someone else. That's why I took sign language so that way I could talk to my sister directly. I took it at a young age to talk with her. Father wanted me to learn from some of the best people there are out there from the kingdom, so I was raised on how to read, write and have a basic concept of understanding of how a country should work."

" After I was done with the schooling at the end of the day. I would sneak down into the servant quarters and steal some of the rags that they would wear on their way home, when father would let them. I would spend hours with people down in the city. I would work at the docks every now and then and learned a lot about the people that I would some day rule over. I would sneak back home and write down in what I saw in the city."

Last edited:
Basics:
Name:
Gerard Kendall Forella
Sexuality: Gay
Kingdom: Forella
Role: Prince

Appearance:
kit-2-450x517.png

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Personal Style: Gerard generally wears traditional and formal clothing, usually for the sake of appeasing his parents. He can also be seen wearing more casual clothes when training or relaxing. If training is intense enough, he's known to do away with his top completely.

Persona:
Personality:
Gerard often comes across as a serious and focused Prince, one who puts his all into his duties and training. He makes sure to behave in a mature and professional manner in the presence of his parents and guests. With his closest friends and sister, he's more relaxed; enjoying adventures and getting a little drunk from time to time. He's romantic, a thoughtful person and secretly quite an idealistic dreamer, trapped in a strict world which would never allow him to be himself. He cares for his family, but resents having to act like someone he isn't, which often causes some friction between him and his parents.

When in Rosie's presence, Gerard acts quite differently in an attempt to put her off of him completely. He pretends to be rude, dismissive and disinterested in her. He doesn't like doing it, but it's the only way he feels he can cope.

Gerard is friendly with the guards and servants. When he gets chance to do so, he likes to talk with the staff as he finds their insights and histories a refreshing change from the conversations he usually has. He worries he may have to stop doing so should his parents decide he should keep a barrier between royalty and servants.

Clear night skies, piano playing, swordsmanship, combat training, banquets, romance, nature, adventures.

Dislikes: Marriage, homophobic laws/beliefs, hiding his true self, losing, dancing.

Fears: Marriage, his sexuality being found out, losing the man he loves, his family disowning him, failure, being an unfit heir.

Bio:
Gerard was a happy, carefree and imaginative young child, one who was full of energy and dreams. He was still a kid when he began to understand his importance as the heir to the throne and that his future wife had already been decided. Along with that came lessons and training. He found less time for fun and imagination as most of his time was spent being taught how to be a prince and future king.

As he entered his teens, Gerard noticed he'd never been attracted to any of the girls he'd been around, even though he knew they were very beautiful. He always just figured he didn't look twice at them because he was already promised to Rosie, so there was no point in looking elsewhere. However, as time went one, he found himself attracted to other young men, be it a servant or a visiting nobleman. Gerard knew he could never tell anyone or even ask for advice as admitting he was homosexual would risk the most severe punishment.

With his unwillingness to marry Rosie, Gerard has never made an effort to get to know his betrothed or even be friendly with her. He has nothing against Rosie but he couldn't handle the guilt of never being able to return any love or affection to her. He believes her to be a nice and intriguing person, one he would gladly get to know under other circumstance. However, he hopes that by being rude and off-putting towards her it could somehow stop their parents from forcing them to be wed.

original.gif

Last edited:
Aislinn Hadley Forella

7aa779e04c02683c7051feac6e401343.jpg

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Kingdom:
Forella

Role:
Princess of Forella

Appearance
game-of-thrones-spoilers-myrcella-lannisters-death-was-originally-gory.jpg

Height:
5’8”

Weight:
125lbs

Eye Colour:

Dark Grey

Hair Colour:

Blonde

Personal Style:

Most of the time Aislinn wears simple and plain dresses that are easy to run around in but when the situation demands it she will wear more ornate and formal dresses comfortably.

Persona

Personality:
Aislinn is a free spirited young woman who still has a certain naivety about her when it comes to the horrors of the world. She is rather impulsive, preferring to act first and think later; although she is slowly trying to think a little bit more but with not much success so far. The princess trusts far too easily since she likes to see the best in people and is often trying to keep everyone happy as much as she can. Ash is an open book and fiercely loyal to those she cares about, but on the flip side is almost incapable of holding a grudge. If Aislinn is in the room, people can’t help but notice as her spirit radiates from her like a beacon, making people take notice of her presence, even if only for a moment.

Her family
Dancing
Trees
Exploring
Spending time with her brother

Dislikes:

Being cooped up
Disappointing people
Being the centre of attention
Needlework
When people are unhappy

Fears:
The future
Being a disappointment to the kingdom

Bio:
Aislinn spent much of her early years side by side with her brother in all the fun but when his duties started to come into play her world shifted slightly. She still loved to spend time with her brother but there was less and less time when she could play with her sadly. And so the young girl started to play her own games, exploring every nook and cranny of the castle and its grounds until she knew it like the back of her hand; this came in handy in her rebellious years around the age of 8 when Aislinn would hide from the servants and the members of the court. The rebellion lasted for a good few years and it was in this time that she truly began to understand the weight of her brother’s duties purely by how much she was able to get away with while the court was concerned with him and his upbringing. As a result when she was 13, the princess decided to try and be less rebellious and conform more, at least when she was in the eyes of the court to try and make things easier for everyone. It was then that Ash started trying to keep everyone happy as best she could and to try and make her brother’s life easier where she could.

A couple of years ago she began to suspect about her brother’s attraction to men but she has never mentioned it to him and will never mention it to anyone else either. It is not her place to question him about it and it is certainly not her secret to tell. But Aislinn doesn’t mind as long as her brother is happy.​

tumblr_mvcgpr30ho1slitxlo1_400.jpg

Basics:
Name:
Lyle James Dubois
Sexuality:
Striaght
Kingdom:
Forella
Role:
Prince's Best Friend

Appearance:
Height:
6'1"
Weight:
166 lbs
Eye Color:
Blue
Hair Color:
Platinum Blonde
Personal Style:
x x x x x

Persona:
Personality:
To most people, Lyle is very cocky. He's arrogant and full of himself, but you can't help but love him because of these things. He's outgoing but he'll only talk to you if he thinks you're worth his time. However, if he does find you worth his time, he becomes fond of you very quickly and he is very over protective. He will fight anyone who crosses him or his friends. He's prone to violence and anger but only if he's provoked by others. But despite all of this Lyle is the biggest hopeless romantic. He dreams of finding his one true love. Because of this quest to find love, he has been characterized to be a player. So much so that the Forellen knights have dubbed him the "Duke of Duchesses". Lyle enjoys this name far too much and plays on his reputation. Because somehow being a player makes him more appealing? Besides being a "player", Lyle is very smart and has a fondness for mathematics and science.
Flowers, Mathematics, Science, Flirting, Long Walks, Being Challenged
Dislikes:
Not getting his way, Spicy Food, Cold Hearted People
Fears:
Losing people he loves, Being Alone

Bio:
- Lyle grew up with his mother Odette and his grandmother Gizella. Lyle never met his father whom had died when he was still a baby, Although there are no pictures of his father either.
- From the moment Lyle could talk he was great with the ladies. Girls seemed drawn to his charm and wit.
- When Lyle started his schooling he thoroughly enjoyed both math and science. He excelled greatly in school but he was easily distracted and had a habit of talking too much and frustrating his teachers.
- When Lyle was 16, his grandmother died and he was devastated. He was very close to his grandmother and her death brought the whole family much grief.
- It when then that Lyle was sent off to become a knight for the Forellen forces, and it was there that he met the Prince. The two became fast friends and would stay friends to this day.

Last edited:
Cassidy Octavia Bellecote

Sansa-Stark-s-letter-560559.jpg

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Kingdom:
Scela

Role:

Princess’ Best Friend

Appearance
thumb-350-392861.jpg

Height:
5’1”

Weight:
105lbs

Eye Colour:

Pale Green

Hair Colour:

Auburn/Red

Personal Style:
Cassidy is always wearing some form of elegant and elaborate dress, the prettier the better.

Persona

Personality:
Cassidy is a confident young woman and very much a people person. She revels in the company and attention of others and is almost borderline needy with it it has to be said. Always bright a bubbly, she acts like she has not a worry in the world at all and Cassidy can be pleased and easily entertained by the smallest of things. Cassidy lives for the her and the now, from one day to the next and that’s just the way she likes it. This doesn’t make her impulsive however, it just ensures that she enjoys every moment of every day.

Dresses
Hanging around with Rosie
Balls
Writing
Snow

Dislikes:
Being on her own
Her step-father
Her mother
People hurting those she cares about
The dark

Fears:
Being alone
Spiders
Death

Bio:

Cassidy had always been her father’s little princess and he had doted on her no-end. Anything she wanted, she got and she loved it. Life was a perfect as perfect could be as far as she was concerned but when she was 7, the bubble burst with the unexpected death of her father.
For a year or so her mother struggled on raising her but there was always something wrong as far as she was concerned, something missing from the widow’s life. And so it came to be that she began a courtship with the Duke of Eridan. This was the beginning of dark times as far as Cassidy was concerned as she was no longer of any importance and spent more time on her own than she ever had before; very much feeling like she was all alone in the world which terrified the young girl.
Then when she was 9, the Duke married her mother and very quickly got her pregnant which meant that Cassidy was even more of a burden to the couple so her new step-father arranged for her to be sent away and raised a court with his cousin. The worst part of this? Her mother didn’t even notice she was leaving to live with strangers. Cassidy fell into a spiral of despair after the move to court and started wondering what the point was in life. But then she met Rosie and something just felt right. The young girl took it upon herself to learn sign language to communicate with her best friend and for the first time in what seemed like forever, she no longer felt alone and Cassidy held onto this feeling with a vice grip; now terrified of falling into the abyss of being alone again.​

Basics:
Name:
Savannah Elizabeth Adler
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Queen

Appearance:
wide-1.png

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Personal Style: Pink or red gowns for formal wear. Long sleek dresses for casual.
16a77771e6a97931c8db2f89fb272b2e.jpg

Persona:
Personality:
Savannah grew up in a strict household and as such she has always been quite firm with her children. If discipline is called for, she tends to be the one to deliver it, partly to relieve her husband of one of his many duties. Despite this, Savannah has always shown her children love and kindness. After losing Rebeckah, she is very protective and encouraging towards Rosie and Stephan. Savannah always puts her husband first; behaves like a true lady and carries herself very elegantly. However, people mustn't be fooled as she has a strong temper and sharp tongue on her if she feels she or her family is being attacked in any sense.

Her family, her kingdom, tradition, wine, dancing, reading, Rosie's artwork, socialising.

Dislikes: War, dishonesty, blasphemy, poor manners, ignorance towards Rosie's deafness.

Fears: Losing her loved ones, war, her children being unhappy, ageing and illness.

Bio:
Savannah is the eldest of three daughters, born to noble parents. Her father was a close friend the King of Scela and when Savannah was barely a teenager, it was agreed she would eventually marry Prince Jamie; the heir to the King's throne. Savannah and Jamie met on quite a number of occasions and despite her initial reluctance towards the arranged marriage, she found she naturally warmed to the Prince.

By the time Savannah married Jamie, he was already king and so she became the Queen of Scela. She soon warmed into her new title and duties, having been primed for this life since she was a child. Happily in love with Jamie, Savannah was overjoyed when they had twin girls, Rosalie and Rebeckah. The girls were young when they fell ill and Savannah was devastated when Rebeckah passed away, along with Rosie losing her hearing. It took some time for Savannah to get over losing one of her daughters and it was only when Stephan was born that she became herself again.

Savannah has also had the agreement with the Forella Kingdom on mind since the day it was made. She knows Rosie must marry the Prince of Forella and she will do everything to ensure the agreement Jamie made is followed through. Regardless, Savannah has been feeling a little apprehensive as the marriage draws closer - not that she will let it show, especially not to her children.

24e8dce8e1280511c46033c9405b2b2d.jpg

Last edited:
Basics:
Name: Alistair Roderick Beaufort
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kingdom: Forella
Role: Prince's lover

Appearance:

udny6hlam2jx.jpg

Height: 5'11
Weight: 160
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: black
Personal Style: Formal wear, Casual/dueling wear

Persona:
Personality:Alistair is an intense man, more prone to bouts of brooding than to enjoying the revelry of others his age. That isn't to say that he is a sullen or cold individual; he just tends to have a lot of thoughts and feelings to parcel through. Rather than get someone confused by some of his more disjointed thoughts, he keeps them to himself. Though when he plays the harp or sings, which are his greatest loves, everything becomes peaceful for him for a time. Music is his true calling, but alas, someone had to inherit the family title when his father passed away from an old war wound that never quite healed. He is careful with his behavior in court since he knows that not only would it affect his family directly, but those peasants offered protection by his noble house. Alistair takes his responsibilities seriously and places the welfare of his people before his own interests.
Likes: Literature, music, hearing others view points and opinions, a fine bottle of brandy
Dislikes: violence, loud settings, poorly tuned instruments, ale
Fears: not measuring up to his father's legacy, performing, spiders

Bio: -Alistair was born to a minor lord who was given his peerage based on his service as a knight to the king. He had three younger siblings, two sisters and a brother to help look after while tending to his own studies to be a proper lord.

-He excelled in literature and in training to participate in a duel should he ever be challenged. While he hated violence, he approached swordsmanship like a dance in order to get through. As long as he never had to actually hurt someone, then he was dandy.

-Alistair's father perished from a war wound that never truly recovered, leaving him responsible for his mother and siblings. He obtained the title of Lord at the age of sixteen.

Last edited:
Basics:

Name:
Jamie Helvester Alder

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role:King of Scela

Appearance:
e27847a06f0192c971c9ed2a9a85af9c.jpg

Height:6'1"

Weight: 195

Eye Color:Brown​

Hair Color:Brown

Personal Style: Kingly robes made up of fine silks and satin with gold trims and gold inlays.He carries his sword, which he has named wolfsbane, with him everywhere

Persona:
Personality:
Jamie is a very trusting person. He always has, and will continue to until the day he dies, maybe from a dagger in his back, but that comes later. He loves his family and will go through just about anything to make sure that they have what they need, and see them succeed even if it means his life. He will stand his ground when threatened even if things don't seem to be going his way, or he is out numbered.

Dislikes: Losing his family, His kingdom and breaking his word.

Fears:Finding out that he can not follow through with his promise, losing his daughter or son.

Bio:
-Fought in one of the most important battles that there was in the great war between his kingdom and the kingdom of Forella.
-Led his troops personally.
-Came to be king after his father had died in the battle. He rallied his troops and came off to a stalemate.
-Married Savanah, The love of his life
-Came to an agreement with the King of Forella
-Had his daughters Rosalina and Rebeckah
-Lost Rebeckah in a tragic accident and Rosalina lost her hearing
-Had his son, Stephan
-Knighted Gwynyffer the lyonesse​

Last edited:
Awesome! So we just need the king and queen for Forella and I'm still waiting for Misty Gray Misty Gray to finish the Queen of Scela and we'll be all set!

Awesome! We have two characters left! If anyone would like to take up those roles feel free. Or if anyone knows of a person who would be interested in the roles, feel free to invite them!

Shoooot I had a great idea for a friend of the princess of forella using the image of trystanne from Got :(

Myrcella-Baratheon-and-Trystane-Martell-game-of-thrones-38553205-385-500.png

Jess Buck Jess Buck Would it be possible for there to be a friend for the princess if Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine was willing to take on the queen of Forella as well? Since Dak Dak has agreed to take on the king that would still mean having the 2 character minimum. Also wouldn't it make sense for the princess to have a friend since the action is happening in her kingdom?
Just a thought

Jess Buck Jess Buck Would it be possible for there to be a friend for the princess if Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine was willing to take on the queen of Forella as well? Since Dak Dak has agreed to take on the king that would still mean having the 2 character minimum. Also wouldn't it make sense for the princess to have a friend since the action is happening in her kingdom?
Just a thought
I actually started looking for an image for the queen and found one so I'm more than happy to take on the queen as a second character

That's fine. As long as the character roles above are filled we can start the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back