• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Endgame (TEG)

Mal2565

Tuklo Nashoba
Hi everyone,

So, I haven't started a RP on here yet.. But I have been wanting to redo an old RP I made about 5 years back on TTC when the forums were still up.. I doubt anyone on here is from there buuuut ya never know.

Anyways.. I wont give too much about it away since I love dealing surprises and plot twists..

Basically, Your character(s) have been kidnapped to an unknown world, You have no memory of getting there and it's nothing like you've seen before. Many races from many worlds are taken there and they do not know any more than that they have been selected to play a "game".

This game is a game of survival in this unknown world, and the goal is to reach The Endgamer's tower alive.. Many either don't make it, or decide to make this new world their home.

But there is much more beneath the surface than what you see.

Some players turn on players, some work in a group, some work alone... There are bosses that will try to stop you the closer you get.. as well as native creatures and inhabitants of this world.

But reaching the tower, means you get to go home.... Or so you think.

I will give this tid bit of detail, All player characters, can be any race, fandom, OC's whatever you want.. if they are OC's feel free to include a bit of their story in their sheets...

But each character who is taken, their spirit is taken into this world.. while their physical body is left in their own world, but in a coma. They do not learn this till later.. Everything is flesh and blood in this world... But if they die... Their body dies as well..

I'm still working on some little details in my storyline.. But I figured I would see if anyone would be interested in playing, besides some of my original players who are on here...

I'm pretty open with ideas or anything... So let me know :3

I wanted to write more buuut I cant think of anything ATM ^_^ ;

Just so other readers know, original players include Mal (obviously), myself, JKami12, ElegantHope, and brokendreamz. (Potentially one more person as well but they currently aren't on this site..)

So just know that if you are interested, you won't have to worry about being stuck with a one-on-one situation or a roleplay with only a few players.

Wow, I just found this like... now. lol. But yeah, I'm one of the original players of TEG. Mal does amazing plot twists and is pretty flexible in the storyline. You really never know what's going to happen next~

You can keep it simple and have one or a few characters, or go all out with a bunch. There's really no limit to the kind or amount of characters that can be in this RP, just as long as it is manageable~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back