• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The End

Levi was silent for a moment, his body slumped and his eyes on the floor blank and lifeless. His sister was dead, he had caused his own sisters death. He pushes hair out of his eyes and stands, moving away from the man next to him, moving so that he was stood on his own. He covers his mouth with his hands and tries to clear his mind. He couldn't think properly, he knew that the girl was speaking to him, but he couldn't hear what she was saying. He snaps out of it after a moment, looking at her. She hadn't even let him say goodbye... "I uh... Okay. Okay." He says it absentmindedly and looks over at his axe that he had left over at the door. He feels in his pocket for his gun, where was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zack also stands up.

Were they going to leave him?

"Um, I think we should all stick together. The more man power-And girl power," He looked over at the other woman and smiled.

"-The better..."

He went to go pick up his axe that he left by the cupboard.

"But first, Why don't we learn about each other? After all, the horde looks like its going in the opposite direction."

Last edited by a moderator:
Levi puts his hand on his forehead and shifts his weight onto one foot as he looks at Zack and then at Falisity. "Learn about each other? What is there to learn? We all are alive in a world where it would be ten times better to be dead. And we're all alone." He says harshly before he closes his eyes, his sisters death was really getting to him, he sighs, he shouldn't act like this. "Okay.. Okay if you want to get to know each other, fine. Fine. What do you want to know?"

"W-Well, Maybe at the very least our names..." Zack stuttered. He always gets nervous when he's scared or intimidated. He smiled nervously, "I'm Zack. Age 15..." He looked at the woman, then at the other man and then the floor.

He looked out the window and he saw the horde coming back this way.

"Oh sh*t...Quick! Duck!" He jumped and lay on the floor as still as possible.

He motioned for the others to be quiet.

((guys I'm changing my age, You guys are all older than me and I'm like a teenager. A little bit older than the sister.))

I look to Levi , to the other guy, and back to Levi. I clear my throat, "Well all there is to know about me is that I'm Flaisity, and I'd like to get the fuck out of this house before those things get smart." I take the handgun out of my back pocket, tossing it lightly to Levi with the safety on. "You should really pay more attention to where your weapon is." I walked over to the back glass door, looking outside carefully. The backyard looked clear, and the fence was short enough to jump easily. 'What if there's more on the other side?' I worried. "We have to look over the fence, make sure it's safe."

Levi caught the gun and put it in his front pocket, picking up his axe too, he could leave his knife behind, he made sure his ice pick was in his pocket, though, considering he definitely needed that. Levi followed Falisity, quickly saying his name to the kid, and walking behind them silently. He was officially leaving his sister behind now, if he left. And suddenly he just didn't care anymore, he didn't care whether or not he was eaten or bitten. He looks at Falisity, then at the fence, as she suggests checking the fence. He doesn't hesitate to just jump over the fence quickly, care gone, there were no creatures. "Clear." He says quietly.

I sighed, realizing how torn he must be. I look at Zack and smile, "Need help to hop the fence?" I giggles, quickly vaulting over the fence. I free'd my bow, pulling out an arrow and placing it on the bow. If something was going to try and attack, I'd be ready. I scanned my surroundings. 'Where is the closest hospital?' I thought to myself, then saw the tall spire of the St Jude's Hospital in the distance. "We need to get to the hospital. Maybe someone there knows whats going on, and if not, we can gather some medical supplies."

Zack followed Falsity and Levi outside. At Falsity's remark, He laughed and said, "Nope!"

He stepped back a little, for a good enough run up. Zack leaped up and made it over the fence with ease.

Grrrr...

Zack heard a sound behind him and quickly did a karate chop in the zombies face and he is knocked out for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Don't control my character, if I want him to be surprised he will be, if I don't then he won't be.))

"The hospital? Are you sure? I feel like that would be the first place to go to hell, if I'm honest with you. But whatever, right?" He shrugs his shoulders and shifts his weight to one foot, watching Zack karate chop a zombies face. "You shouldn't do that. They can bite you or scratch you if you get to close." He warns as he walks over, raising his axe and quickly slamming it down on the creatures face.

((Sorry))

"That was my kill..." He said, looking down at the floor.

"I agree with Levi though. On my way here, I passed it and it's like a living feast for the zombies. Everyone eating each other..." He drifts away, having a flashback of it. Zack shivers. "It was horrible..."

"My sister just died. Let me release my anger onto something dead before I release it onto you." He says sharply as he raises his axe and slams it into the things face again. "If the hospital-" he raises his axe again, "-Is no good, then where do we go? Personally I would say get the fuck out of town-" he slams his axe into the things face again before taking his axe and standing in front of Falisity and Zack. "- But thats just me."

Zack didn't know how to respond to that so he just kept quiet. He looked at the floor.

"T-There is a supermarket about 5 miles from here..."

I shake my head. "I snuck in last night. Place is filled with undead raiders." I then begin to put my hand on Levi's shoulder, but move my hand back. "Levi, I know you are upset, but if we are gunna stay safe, I need you to calm the fuck down, ok?" I nod towards the woods nearby. "They get confused in the trees. If we're gunna leave town, we should go through there. We need to hurry, though. The nearest rest-stop is roughly a 5 hour walk and its already 2 o'clock." I pull my backpack on up, and begin to walk towards the woods. One of them sits up out of the tall grass, and I quickly stick a bow through it's head, then run to retrieve it, trying to stay on track. "You guys coming?" I call lowly.

Zack also immediately put his backpack on, but first took out his axe. He looked back Levi. "We gotta stick together..." Zack said, trying to comfort him. Falsity has taken the leader of the back, Levi is the Omega, and I'm just a mutt...Zack thought. But it's better to stick with other survivors.

Levi bites his lip before nodding his head and walking forwards to join the rest of the group. He would go with them, as far as absolutely necessary, but he would not like them. He makes sure he still has his gun in his pocket, his ice pick in the other, and his axe was already in his hands, bloody. He quickly runs his fingers along a necklace under his tshirt that his sister had made him wear when the world had gone to shit. She had said, if anything happened to her, that he would need it more than she did. He shakes the image of her from his head and glares straight ahead with empty eyes. "I'm calm. Let's go." He says, watching her take out the creature.

We made our way through the forest, taking out single walkers, and avoiding the hordes. I knew the general direction in which we where going, but not exactly where it was. 'Best not let them know that,' I think to myself. As we arrive at the main road, I can see a gas station with a single truck outside. My truck. "Cassie!" I announce excitedly, still trying to keep my volume to a low. I catch myself before running towards it. It had been stolen, meaning that Benny could be somewhere near. Benny was a rather stocky guy, as he had been a bouncer in a nearby bar before the world fell apart.

Me and Benny had never gotten along, especially since I woke up that one night with him in my house, whiskey breath in my face, and his face dripping sweat. "Benny, get the fuck out before I call the cops," I had said calmly. When he didn't move, I had knee'd him in the groin, and he quickly got the message not to fuck with me.

Motioning to the others to stay put, I quickly made my way to other side of the road, staying low with an arrow readied on my bow. Once on the other side, I hid behind a tree, aiming in the drivers seat of my truck to see if anybody was inside. 'Empty,' I rolled forward, hiding just under the side window of the gas station. I slowly peaked over, trying my hardest to stay unseen. In the far corner of the building, I saw what looked like Benny kneeling over something else. Looking to the truck, it looked like it had been sitting there for a day or so. 'Fuckin Benny.' I laughed to myself. Stupid bastard must have gotten himself bit.

Grabbing a brick that sat next to me, I snuck over to the door, gradually opened it, and flinched when it created a little electrical *ding dong* jingle. Benny stood quickly, making a grotesque sound that resembled bones rubbing together. I threw the brick to the opposite corner of the building, then aimed straight at his head, letting it fly flawlessly through his temple. I motioned for the others to come one over.

Levi walks over to Falisity cautiously, his axe ready to swing if he was attacked. He was sure that Zack could defend himself on his own. "You named your truck Cassie?" He asks, confused, and he smiles slightly, looking at the body that she had just shot. His smile changes to a frown and he looks away from the creature. Was that how Rosetta had died? He walks over to some of the things that were left in the gas station, just some weird protein bars and candy bars. He picks one up and looks at it. They should probably take those.

I smiled nodding. "Ya..after my older sister...You know it's weird. I guess you could say we can relate on that level...in a way." I stare of blankly. "She was um....She was killed. Before any of this shit. Back before all this happened, there where still monsters in the world...they where just..more conscious of their decisions." Walking down the aisles, I grab a few protein bars, some chips, water bottles. Then I get to the beer aisle. I hold back tears. "Oh sweet sweet nectar of the GODS!" Opening the fridge I smile brightly at Levi. "I got just the thing to cheer you up." I remembered the night I found out about Cassie and fought back a frown. I had gotten and stayed drunk for a whole week, but then again so did the whole family. I grabbed a few 40's of the best beer they had, enough for each of us to have 3.

Looking to Benny's body, I covered my nose, searching his body. "There you are," I whispered to myself when I found my keys. Stupid bastard had made a copy of it, seeing as he stole it monthly when his piece f shit car wouldn't start. I should have pressed charges but, eh. I felt sorry for the guy. I tossed the keys up in the air then caught them. I walked behind the counter of the gas station. "Fill 'er up," I giggled to myself, pressing buttons on the cashregister to make oil go through the pump Cassie was parked at, but stopped when it said it was already waiting to fill. I shook my head. Poor guy was probably on his way out. I walked to the gas pump, and started to fill Cassie up.

He quickly grabbed more of the protein bars and whatever was just laying around, then Levi followed Falisity and looked at the truck, he himself didn't specifically care much for vehicles but he supposed it was each to their own. He looks at the beer in her hands and raises his eyebrows. "I don't drink, it slows down reflexes which could cause a whole manner of different things. Did you know that a large amount of killing in America are usually caused by drink driving? It happens because-" he stops. It was no time for being the genius that he had grown up as. He shakes his head slightly and looks down at his feet. There was no need for facts now.

I giggle. "You're real smart you know that? Maybe you should drink, just loosen up a bit. I'll let you two drink while I drive." I smile at him, nudging him with my elbow. "You know, we could use your smarts. I'm sure you can tell me all about a lot of stuff that could help me out. Like, for instance, if I'm shooting a deer about 5 yards away, i'm downhill from it, and the wind is blowing from the east of me at about..lets say 5 miles an hour. Where should I aim at?" I asked, using an actual experience I had when hunting with my grandfather when I was 17.

I looked to see that the truck's tank was filled up, so I jumped into the bed throwing out two gas canisters. I filled those up as well, and put them back in the truck's bed. 
(@Flipperdoo2003 Where are you?!)

"I should be smart." He says, shutting his eyes, then he opens them again a moment later. "I'm a classified genius." He says as he watches Falisity, then he thinks about the situation that she had described. He shrugs his shoulders. "It depends where you want to hit it, and how much force you would be applying to your arrows. You're a pretty good shot, and you're experienced, so you shouldn't be asking me how to kill a deer," he states boredly. "I think I might take that drink, actually." He states quietly, looking around for any signs of danger.

Zack didn't want to interfere in there conversations. When Falsity mentioned about beer, Zack was nervous. He had never had a cigarettes, never mind alcohol. Zack was laughing to himself when Levi began to talk smart. He had never pictured him to be a intelligent one. He watched as Falsity filled up the gas can. "Here let me get that one," Zack offered, pointing to the last empty gas can. He went and filled it up, just like she did. After it was filled, he also put it into 'Cassie's' trunk. "So, Where we heading now?" He asked, looking down at the floor.

I smile and Levi and nod "Indeed, I was just teasing. But I still envy you. What I have in street smarts, I lack horribly in book smarts. Especially since I was home schooled my whole life, and we never stayed anywhere longer then a few months." I sighed. I wondered what everyone was doing now...if they where still alive even. I try to shake the thought off, opening my backpack and handing one of the giant bottles to Levi. I pointed at him, looking him in the eyes. "Before you even start drinking, eat two of those protein bars, and drink a whole bottle of water. I don't need puke sprayed all along the side of my truck."

I looked at Zack and shrugged. "North" I quickly run inside, grabbing any other supplies we might need, along with 2 cartons of cigarettes. 'This'll last me a while' I smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back