Idea The End

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So this idea came to me in like a dream, like last night so it's no truly properly thought out and I'm kinda writing it down so I don't forget it.

So this is set in a fantasy world, a name I don't know but has a few magical creatures. A big example is a 3 headed Cerberus type dog who's like this playful puppy. Anyways so there's this thing called The End, a like humongous monster thing that is frozen in the north. It came from space but to the world they think it's like some fallen God or something. Anyways so there are these artifacts made from it called Artifacts of the end, and when someone touches them, they go through this transformation into more like a monster, but retains their human intelligence and whatnot. The transformation could take a while or is instant depending on how strong the artifact is, like say it's a crown or a magical sword, both would have different effects. When the person transform, they become something called "A Child of the End" and they are basically indoctrinated into this cult thing in which they worship The End.

Now since we get to the whole cult thing, I'm gonna explain where they reside. So you know that giant frozen body of The End? Well they kind went to it and carved out like a city inside it for all the Childen to live in. It's a way to both possibly grow more powerful, and or try to revive the creature by say giving up artifacts they may find or sacrificing themselves. I also dreamed up the idea of a King of The End which is basically the most powerful child but not too sure about that one.

That's about all I was able to come up with, it's most a thing for the villains but I think it's neat. So what do you guys think? Got any improvements to the idea? Questions? Advice? This all came from a dream and I really wanted to mark it down for use later on. :D

I think the biggest reason is why would you make you this whole deal...the villains? Why not make this the players?

The reason why was because in my dream, they were portrayed as the badguys. But I like your suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back