• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The End of the F***ing World (Accepting 2-3 Partners)

tranz

magus mortis
───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────​
  • Hello! I'm Dionysus, but you can call me Dion!
  • I'm twenty-one!
  • I typically use all lowercase during ooc conversation, but sometimes that isn't true, so don't be confused if I switch between several different typing styles.
  • I'm flexible with length; I can write semi-para to novella. My length depends on the scene and what I have to work with.
  • I write in third person, limited omniscient pov.
  • Very into brainstorming, I love tossing ideas back and forth.
  • Enjoys chatting, sending memes back and forth, sending music back and forth. Making pinterest boards, and discussing headcanons.
  • I use realistic faceclaims for my ocs!
  • I tend to make ocs for every rp, mostly because I get sick of reusing the same one over and over.
  • Currently only searching for OCxOC rps.
  • I do no rp M/F unless both characters are trans. I do all other pairings, but M/M is heavily preferred.
  • I love different time periods, especially 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, but I can also do modern!
  • I also rp on discord, but that isn't a requirement for this rp at all.

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞ ─────
  • You are 18+, no exceptions.
  • Very flexible with length, and don't send one-liners or half a paragraph.
  • Open to brainstorming and contributes equally to the plot.
  • Loves friendly chatter and banter.
  • Writes in third person.

───── ❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 ❞ ─────
I'm looking for a plot based on the first season Netflix show "The End of the F***ing World. I'm not looking for a copy of it, but I'd love to write something based off of it. If you haven't watched it, here's a brief description of the show: 'The End of the F...ing World' sees two 17-year-old outsiders running away and going on an impromptu road trip. Both characters have their own issues, but they begin to develop as people as their trip progresses, and they get caught up on a trail of violent events that grow increasingly more ominous as their quest progresses. While I'm not just looking for something exactly like this, I definitely want something that has similar vibes! (Ages also don't have to be the same.)

───── ❝ 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬 ❞ ─────

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ additional idea ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
A more crime centered plot. Maybe our characters are running away from the police… or they messed with the wrong people.
Soulmate au!
Supernatural twist! Perhaps our characters are looking for a dead Welsh king. (If you get that reference, I love you.)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ
word-bankʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Road-trip, expression vs repression, nature vs nurture, monachopsis, crime, gangs slow-burn, questionable morality, neurodivergence, subculture influence, 80s, 90s, 2000s, modern, personal battles, character development, learning to love, life-or-death situations, situations or characters based on songs, mistakes, adapting, rubatosis, mental illness, sexuality, .

If any of this interests you, react to this post or send me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back