• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The end(a different take on war roleplays)

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Hiya gang, it’s Patch, back for another roleplay idea. I’ve been watching a lot of war related stuff(idk, it was all that seemed interesting on the tv as of right now) and got to thinking about something that I haven’t seen on here. Most of the stories told are of the heroes and the ‘good guys’ winning the day and kicking the opposing force’s asses. But I thought about something:

You never hear the stories of the soldiers on the losing side. Sure, they may not be the ‘good guys’, but they still have emotions. They may be fighting for different reasons rather than the collective agenda. They have lives, families and friends.

This roleplay would involve one character either fighting a losing war, or after the war is lost. It doesn’t matter what time period this takes place(although I’d say that we shouldn’t base it on any real life wars, since there’s not much creativity to be had there). The other person could either play muse A’s fiancé, girl/boyfriend, or perhaps just another soldier that knows the pain muse A is going through. After all, after years of fighting, it would be like being slapped in the face, knowing all the suffering you and your country went through was for nothing.

I should probably set some other ground rules, so:

-this type of roleplay may dabble with some darker themes (depression, ptsd, possible attempted suicide,etc.) so it might not be for the faint of heart

-please no one liners. I’m not looking for half a novel every post, but at least try and get one or two paragraphs minimum.

-I prefer playing male roles and prefer MxF

-doubling up would be fine, as long as you give me a heads up that you want to do it

-please inform me if you’re gonna take a break or drop out. I understand that people have lives or that roleplays might get boring after a while, but I don’t want someone to just disappear off the face of the earth or get the Thanos snaP

-on the other side of the spectrum, I also have a life and job, so don’t expect me to reply the second you post your responses(I might, depending on the time of day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back