• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼

Characters
Here

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/10/56/e31056e5b44f8458b77e3e9d2d3bc87b.jpg); float: left; height: 245px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 250px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 17px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #7b4f4c; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]CHAPTER 1: THE GALA[/div][div class="text"]The Winter Gala is one of the classiest and most prestigious events that Hillview academy has to offer. It is held in a very large building that has the most beautifully decorated ballroom and the students are required to dress the part. Music is performed live and the food isn't your typical high school dance party food. Not everyone can go to this gala and only those who have been invited are lucky enough to attend. It is essentially a big fundraiser, targetting the kids who are the wealthiest in the school, enticing their parents to donate more to the school due to the fact that their child is in the top ranks of the school.

You can either make or break your social status at this event, which is why it's taken very seriously by most of those who attend. Anything that happens at the gala will be talked about until the next event, which means all students try to be on their best behavior. It's an unspoken rule to try to be the best dressed with the hottest date you can find. Of course, that's only if you care about those little things. But this gala is different. This one has tension hanging in the air that the teachers can't quite understand. Why is this? Well it's because there is one guest that nobody wants at the gala.

Miss Roulette announced on her blog that she would indeed be at the gala and had a very exciting surprise planned for one of the seniors since they were invited as well. Nobody knows who the senior is or what the surprise is but they know it's not a good thing. Silently praying it's not them and hoping it's someone they don't get along with, that's been the mood of the week before the gala so far. But now it's here and there's no way to escape the inevitable. So you might as well put on a pretty smile before that reputation is destroyed.

tags: copacetic copacetic Uxie Uxie Hoekage Hoekage logastellus logastellus Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy a z u l a a z u l a [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]willow haigh [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]interactions: lucas | mentions: jere| outfit: x x| tags: ukiiyo ukiiyo [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 100%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/fa/90/78/fa9078e950a56a14a809d5ebe67383a2.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c2/c0/92/c2c092365c1250c2e0ad35bef2434464.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/92/1a/96/921a962c8d31d59e223b05527891a824.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(http://i.pinimg.com/474x/15/2d/97/152d9727fa61cb173d97f6e66fdca586.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/fe/e4/04/fee4040c1bfe2a4f8d48417f9fe7420c.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] To Willow, the Winter Gala, was the most important night of the year this year. Especially because the past few weeks have been pretty awful to say the least. But, she wasn't going to think about it, not wanting to ruin the night. She sat in front of her vanity in a red satin robe, putting on the finishing touches of her makeup and her blonde hair was curled and loose. Her mind wandered to the thought of Miss Roulette attending the event. Though Willow wasn't generally nervous about what she had to say, the fact was someone was being singled out by her tonight. And Willow hoped it wasn't her.

In fact, Willow felt the stakes were higher tonight than ever. The Gala was always an important event, but knowing that Miss Roulette, who only speaks about the most damning secrets, would be there struck a bit of fear in Willow. Snapping back to the present, Willow gave her makeup and hair a final once over before slipping her robe off onto the floor before stepping into her dress. She knew the dress was perfect from the minute she laid eyes on it. Not only was it her favorite color, but it made her feel good. She felt better than she had in weeks when she put it on, her confidence returning to her as the dark cloud that hung over her head started to fade.

Though it did not fade completely. Those closest to Willow could see that there was a weight on her shoulders. Her smile wasn't quite as bright as before and when she wasn't paying attention, her face portrayed the slightest hints of sadness. Lucas has been bugging her about it, but she had kept her mouth shut. Humming to herself, she walked out of her room, and into the living room to find her brother scrolling through his phone on the couch. "Sup, Luke. You look like a Christmas present with that suit," she greeted.

"How long does it take for you to get ready? I've been done for almost an hour," he teased.

"Well, some of us have poor time management skills. Plus, your collar is messed up. Let me fix it," she said, doing so before he could agree. She sat next to him to put on her shoes. She should have put them on before her dress since the top of her dress was corseted, making it difficult to bend over. But, whats done is done. "Jere should be here soon, then we can go. Don't worry your precious little head, we won't be that late. Only fashionably late," she assured. She didn't like being late, like nearly everyone, but she also hated being one of the first to arrive. So, she always showed up slightly late to avoid the issue. She then decided to pass the time on her phone, hoping that Luke wouldn't badger her about her feelings while they waited.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #e1e1e1; margin: auto; --button: #790309; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c2/c2/ec/c2c2ec86186bec47ef78cc6b9a0b3284.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 5%; filter: grayscale(0%) saturate(100%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/1e/a3/811ea38aa5fd8227466a7d044cc2000f.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #f1ded7; background: white; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1d/f9/cc/1df9ccc37396e2da89a2cd730cd8e397.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -5px 0px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #f1ded7; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #f1ded7; text-shadow: 2px 2px #d8c7c1; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; background: #f1ded7; height: 40px; width: 170px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: -6px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: home ➞ the dance
tags: Uxie Uxie
outfit: 01[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=name]
Marilyn De Fiore
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]Running the brush through her dark hair, Marilyn wandered out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. Her dress was not on her body and was instead neatly laid out on her bed, along with all of her accessories that she would need to complete the look. It was tough, trying to figure out the perfect look and executing it flawlessly. The only issue was she didn't know how she really wanted to style her hair. The dark waves tumbled down her shoulders and fell in front of her eyes, only to be brushed away by slender fingers. It was difficult to figure out alone. A few notifications went off on her phone but she had no desire to go and look at them. She knew that they were probably from two different people and honestly both of them were risky options to talk to at the moment.

Her silent debate on how to style her hair was interrupted by a solid knock on her door, followed by a familiar voice calling out her name. Putting on some slippers, the singer left her bedroom and hurried to the front door, tightening the sash around her body so that she was fully covered by the robe. Even though she knew who it was, she didn't know if he was completely alone. Unlocking the door, she opened it, her dimpled smile immediately appearing on her face when she looked up at the tall male standing in front of her. "Hey Noah, sorry I'm not ready yet. You look really good though." As usual, Marilyn stood up on her tiptoes, a hand resting on the boy's shoulder as she managed to barely kiss his cheek. "I swear you get taller every time I see you."

Turning around, she held Noah's hand and pulled him back into her dorm since she didn't want him just standing outside of her place for an hour or two. "I know I should be ready but I'm really struggling. I had last-minute work stuff this morning and I kind of lost track of time. Feel free to get something to drink and relax." Untying the sash of her robe, she let go of her boyfriend's hand, only to look over her shoulder with a playful expression. "Or you can come up to my room and zip me up." A wink followed the remark as she quickly hurried to her bedroom, Noah barely two steps behind her. The couple was probably the talk of the school when the year had started. Nobody really expected such a quiet guy like Noah to land the untouchable Marilyn. It seemed like a spot that was taken by someone else.

But there he was, in her room, exchanging cute words and a few kisses before he sat on the edge of her bed and waited for her to finish her hair and makeup. It took around 30 minutes, but Marilyn came out of the bathroom practically beaming from pride. She wasn't known for being very decisive, so being able to find out her hair and makeup was a huge thing for her. The girl had pulled small sections of her hair back but kept it down, pieces framing her face. It was adorned by small stars that were the same color as her dress, sort of matching her hair to the outfit. Her makeup was simple, just using natural and warm tones to counteract the coolness of the theme and everything. "Want to zip me up?" She asked as she dropped the robe on the ground, only to grab her dress and slip it on. She turned around so that her back was facing Noah and allowed him to zip the dress up.

Warm fingertips brushed her back, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin but she ignored it. She didn't want to get distracted by her very attractive boyfriend just before a dance that she was already late to. As soon as she was done, Marilyn grabbed her shoes and jacket, putting both on. Their conversation was mostly focused around them being late, Marilyn convincing Noah that it was good to be late to events because the attention wouldn't be on anyone else, just them. And that was exactly what she wanted.

Dropping off their coats and car keys, Noah and Marilyn entered the main hall of the building which had the grand staircase (aka the place everyone took their pictures). The pair walked up the stairs together, approaching the large double doors that ultimately would show them the ballroom. With her arm linked with her boyfriend's, she couldn't help but give his bicep an affectionate squeeze and a small smile, trying to be as reassuring as possible. She had promised him that she'd be his for the entire night and she wouldn't leave him for anyone else, but deep down she didn't know how long that would last.

Doors were pulled open and revealed the beautifully decorated ballroom and all the students that had been invited. Because of how late it was by the time they showed up, everyone's gazes seemed to be focused on them. Of course, being considered some of the more popular students of the school contributed to the infatuation but that didn't bother Marilyn. In fact, the girl was practically glowing from the attention as she walked with Noah, smiling at her friends, ultimately following her boyfriend and allowing him to dictate where they went and who they talked to. The night was supposed to go the way he wanted it to go, so she didn't want to mess anything up.
[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

code by @pasta

mood Here we go.

location Winter Gala unfortunately

interaction Nik, Katie

outfit The Devil

mentions copacetic copacetic ukiiyo ukiiyo Uxie Uxie
Roman D'Amore ミ☆
→ t h e d e v i l w e a r s p r a d a

Two hours and twenty minutes.

That’s how long it took to convince the self-proclaimed prince that the Winter Gala was worth going to. Well, that, and the promise of a few drinks crafted by the “expert” hands of his younger brother along the way. Soon after downing his second drink in the 30 minutes since agreeing to go, Roman found himself laying on his bed eyes glued on the ceiling.

The black panel painted surface held his gaze but allowed his mind to wander. Tonight was an important event for all the “important” students at Hillview. Sure the faculty would tell all the kids walking the halls of the prestigious private school that they mattered and were important too, but not all the kids were given a chance to attend tonight’s little shing-ding. Had he been given the chance Roman would have gladly allowed some other classmate to take his spot tonight, but a few certain people would be sure to notice his absence, and one of them he’d rather not grab the attention of.

Ms. Roulette’s attendance at tonight’s gathering had been the talk of the month. Ever since she announced her RSVP and promised to make things exciting she was all anyone was talking about. Everyone was a little on edge, with snakes in the grass of every field, no one’s secrets were safe forever. Despite harboring a wicked secret of his own, the gossip girl was the least of Roman’s worries. Though before he was allowed a chance to go over them again that night a succession of knocks against his door brought his attention back to the present.

“Hyung, your driver is around the block, you gotta hurry up.”

“Pour me a to-go drink, I’ll be out in 15.”

The door promptly shut and Roman set off to ready himself for the night’s events.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-​

The flash of lights was a less than welcome gesture to the venue. Since he gave Katie his scouts honor to be on his best behavior in the car he gritted behind a well-practiced smile and posed for pictures with his beautiful date. Though not without a noticeable amount of added pressure to his fingertips against her lower back.

With pictures out of their way, Roman led Katie towards a quieter area in the room. Mostly for his own sake as he took a deep breath and ran a hand through his styled hair, “I didn’t realize the school ordered paparazzi...” his voice was a grumble and his eyes searched the room for a moment before returning back to Katie a lazy smile appearing on his lips, “Have I told you, that you look beautiful this evening? The dance is almost worth it because of you.” His tone was light and he offered a playful wink before completely unbuttoning his suit jacket. The metal flask inside it bumped against his chest and his playful smirk turned into a devilish one.

Roman contemplated saving the booze for himself and his friends, but getting drunk wasn’t on his agenda tonight. Even if he was already halfway there. As luck would have it, as he maneuvered himself around the punch bowl, the attention of the room gathered at the entrance. Curiosity wasn’t enough to distract him from his mission as he uncapped the flask and emptied the contents into the bowl, undetected by any of the supervisors.

Roman returned to Katie with two cups in his hand and a satisfied look on his face, “Mission accomplished, all thanks to whatever captiva-” The sentence trailed off as his eyes finally landed on the couple that had stolen everyone’s attention. Had he been anymore drunk his jaw surely would have hit the floor, but he was still mostly in control of his body and reacted only by downing his drink and quickly looking away.

Tonight was going to be a long night

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]katie pham [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]interactions: roman | mentions: marilyn and noah| outfit: x| tags: Hoekage Hoekage ukiiyo ukiiyo Uxie Uxie [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 100%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/3e/be/093ebe4ea74e4c03881addcfca2e29d7.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d7/11/31/d7113183f1ebc666b5b949caed450c2f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/de/23/4a/de234a1eafb10b36f5bff6b83f78b36a.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/84/90/e1/8490e1947d91e3313c86448d3291b0f0.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/2a/50/f72a50c63615e89528dcafb73db3a8ab.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Katie had a relatively relaxing day prior to the Gala. She had gone to get her hair and nails done because she couldn't do much besides a bun or ponytail. She left with her hair in a simple, yet elegant, updo. Currently, she was leaning over her sink, putting the finishing touches on her light makeup. She was going for a very minimalist look for the Gala. Simple, but elegant was her guide.

She lounged around until Roman let her know that he was on his way, only slipping on her dress moments before Roman had arrived. She didn't know how to feel about the Gala. On one hand, she liked dressing up and going out since it was a special occasion, but knowing Miss Roulette promised an interesting night scared her a bit. A private person by nature, she has always done her best to try and stay off her radar, though sometimes it was unavoidable. The thought of being exposed at all, especially tonight of all nights, made Katie feel a bit sick.

She was a bit disappointed to find that Roman was already tipsy when he came to pick her up. Her idea of a nice night was not babysitting him and keeping him out of trouble. However, he did assure her that he would be on his best behavior. Despite knowing that may not end up happening, Katie relaxed a bit. She just hoped for a nice evening. For them at least. Miss Roulette's promise definitely meant someone won't be having a great night and Katie hoped it was anyone but her.

Katie hadn't missed Roman's tighter grip during pictures. Once they were on their own she offered him a smile. "Relax, Ro, photos are always annoying, but they're over for the most part. If you really don't want to be here, we don't have to stay the whole time. We can leave early if you want," she suggested.

"Have I told you, that you look beautiful this evening? The dance is almost worth it because of you."

Katie couldn't help but flush at the compliment, even though they've been together for a while at this point. "I'm sure you have, but I don't mind hearing it again. You look very handsome if I do say so myself," she responded. "Bring me back some!" she called as Roman made his way to the punch bowl to spike it. She couldn't help but be distracted with everyone else as Marilyn and Noah made their appearance. Something about the couple commanded everyone's attention that Katie couldn't quite put her finger on.

She turned when Roman came back with the drinks, catching the way he looked at Marilyn. Katie couldn't help but feel jealous, something that she absolutely hated. She took her cup with a small frown and followed Roman's lead, downing her drink. She shoved the feeling down as best she could. She looked down at her feet and sighed. Tonight was going to be interesting to say the least.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #e1e1e1; margin: auto; --button: #ff7676; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/75/9f/41/759f41e5987bc54a4e66435e53b569b9.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 5%; filter: grayscale(0%) saturate(100%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/07/9e/04079e71305e0adbdde0a51de5363510.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] no thank you
[div class=tag]location[/div] marilyn's dorm → gala
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] marilyn, roman, katie
[div class=tag]tags[/div] ukiiyo ukiiyo copacetic copacetic Hoekage Hoekage
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=role]prince charming[/div] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=name]noah.[/div] [div class=nameo]noah.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll]it was only a few moments before she opened the door, and noah wasn't surprised to see her still not yet dressed. he'd been with her long enough but he was worried nonetheless as to how late they'd be. [div class=dialogue]"you're the one getting a little smaller everytime, mari."[/div] he said teasingly, as he allowed her to pull him into her dorm. prettier, too. noah thought to himself as he followed her into her room, watching her mill around getting ready.

it was a lovely show, definitely, considering marilyn was always a sight for sore eyes, but noah couldn't help but check his watch every few minutes. he knew it was unnecessary— it wasn't like they could go out now with her half-dressed, and he surely wasn't helping when he kept sneaking kisses and compliments in while she was trying to do herself up— but he wasn't used to tardiness. "zip me up, will you?" the boy happily obliged, allowing himself the briefest of a touch on the small of her back. he traced the outline of her spine before pulling the zip up swiftly, stepping back.

[div class=dialogue]"we're very, very late, love."[/div] noah stated as they left the dorms, to which marilyn began explaining the need to be "fashionably late" to him once more, a concept he'd yet to grasp. it was foreign, but he'd go along with it for his girlfriend's sake.

flashing his signature president's family smile at the photographers by the stairs, he placed a hand on marilyn's arm as she gave him a slight squeeze accompanied by a small smile. he planted a light kiss on the forehead as the doors opened, and the pair made their way into the ballroom.

noah barely acknowledged the stairs, though he gave a polite nod to the familiar faces he passed. the vast hall was abuzz with conversation, and almost all eyes were on them. well, on marilyn, mostly, and he smiled to himself as he noticed the bright expression on his girlfriend's face. they weaved through the crowd, with noah's only goal to get through the sea of people, though knowing marilyn someone was sure to come to greet her anyways. the pair made it to a large pillar a while's away from the dance floor, and noah finally turned his gaze on the girl on his arm. she'd said she'd stay by his side the entire night, but noah wasn't sure what they'd do, exactly. he didn't go to parties much, and surely this wasn't an occasion to just keep to yourself and a few others.

[div class=dialogue]"are you hungry? do you want to go for food first?"[/div] noah looked towards the buffet, and a small frown made its way onto his lips. maybe not. he'd rather not run into him. despite her promise, noah wasn't too game on testing mari's word tonight, even if roman seemed to have come with a date. [div class=dialogue]"or maybe not. how about a dance, or something? is there anything else to do at these functions?"[/div]
[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/d1c090b87bfa8af2be716ed1f4b20870/tumblr_oh481juL6n1vsm8iso1_540.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #86acb7; --nameoutline: #4b5c7f; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:30px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:14px; left:8%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class]

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #d3b3b8; background: white; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/08/b7/19/08b719ed68cbb147a7099ce6ed19ec95.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -5px 0px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d3b3b8; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #d3b3b8; text-shadow: 2px 2px #e6d3d6; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; background: #d3b3b8; height: 40px; width: 170px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: -6px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: home ➞ the haigh's
tags: copacetic copacetic
Jérémie Claverie
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]A mess of arms and legs could be seen peaking out beneath the blankets of his bed, dark curls contrasting with the light colors of the bedroom. It wasn't an uncommon sight, to see Jérémie and another person sleeping late into the day (or multiple people), but the housekeeper honestly never knew what she was supposed to do. The boy was often late to events and frankly she found it very unprofessional, not to mention his dates were often the middle class or those with bad reputations so it made it all the more scandalous. Still, there were clear instructions left on the fridge by an intoxicated Jérémie which stated she was to wake the boy up so he wasn't late to the Haigh's house.

The housekeeper approached the bed and with a heavy sigh, her eyes closed, she pulled the blankets right off. Immediately she was met with curses and complaints but she simply turned her back to the bed with the blankets in her arms. "Mr. Jérémie, you need to be getting ready for the Gala. You made it very clear that you did not want to be late to MIss Haigh's home." She didn't move from her spot until she heard the disgruntled voice of the French boy she was caring for, and with that, she left the bedroom with a cheeky grin. Her job did have its perks. Waking up a little spoiled rich boy from dead sleep was rather entertaining.

Though the housekeeper found it enjoyable, Jérémie was still in the middle of processing everything. His date, or what was supposed to be his date, was whining as she wrapped her arms around him and asked if they could sleep the day away. "We already slept the day away. It's quite late and you were supposed to only be here for running lines." A bored expression played on the young actor's face as he looked down at the girl, noticing that she in fact had dyed white hair, instead of the blonde he previously thought she had. Whoops. "Plus, I made a very important promise to a very important friend so I can't be late. But feel free to stick around her, Jenny will take care of you and keep you company."

His words might have seemed warm but the lack of care that was evident on his face seemed to kill all of the warmth his words held. Still, the girl, (who was named Sarah?), didn't seem to notice. She simply tilted her head back and hummed happily. Jérémie wasn't a fool and he quickly pressed his lips against hers before pulling away, not wanting to get her too excited about another 'another round for the road'. "I'm going to get dressed. Use the shower in the guest bedroom down the hall if you want." Climbing out of bed, he walked to his bathroom and promptly locked the door behind him. He didn't want to be late to see Willow and Lucas. After all, they were like family and probably the only people he didn't want to disappoint.

A yawn escaped him as he pulled up to the Haigh's household, slipping his suit jacket on as he approached the front door. Banging on it loudly, just to annoy the twins, he couldn't help but yell at them. "HEY! WHY ARE YOU BRATS STILL GETTING READY?!" He was most likely a total nuisance since there were other people that lived there since the pair occupied a very spacious and beautiful penthouse. Not that Jérémie cared. He was more focused on annoying his friends than anything. Letting himself into the home, he looked around for a minute before he made a beeline for the living room. "Lucas Haighs, are you my Christmas present this year?" He asked with a smirk as he gestured to the boy's outfit. "I mean don't get me wrong, a present is a very good outfit, maybe someone will unwrap you tonight."

A cheeky wink and playful words seemed to be the only interaction Jérémie knew how to have with Lucas. His attention soon turned to Willow, a very soft and almost apologetic expression occupying his features for a fraction of a second. "Willow~ You look almost as good as me. I raised you well." Running a hand back through his plainly styled hair, the actor made his way to Willow's side and happily wrapped an arm around her waist. "So, are we actually going tonight or are we going to you know, have a party ourselves and enjoy life here?" He actually didn't want to go to the Gala, mostly because he was avoiding his partner for his English class. It was a complicated situation he found himself in which meant he didn't like it.

code by @pasta

mood it's show time

location D'Amore House → Winter Gala

interaction Each Other

outfits The Cop out
The Flake

mentions nada
Nikoli & Bianca ミ☆
→ d u m b l i t t y

With the front door of the penthouse apartment swinging shut, a breath of relief rushed in. The younger of the two D’Amore boys knocked back the remaining liquid in his cup and tossed it away with a long satisfied sigh.

Roman always had a way of ruining the mood for a night, some sort of hidden power or whatever. But Nikoli was quick on the rebound, pushing away the lingering cloud of annoyance he turned his sights in the possibilities of the night. The annual Winter Gala was the main event of tonight’s agenda and Nik would be lying if he said he hadn’t been crossing off the days in anticipation.

Sure, the winter festivities were only thrown in an attempt to convince all the rich moms and dads to donate their money to the school. Sure, the supervisors would make sure all the dancing and public displays of affection were suitable for a PG film. Sure, there would be no alcohol or drugs provided to turn all the attendees into sinful monsters. With all those negatives it’s a wonder why the hell Nikoli was so eager for tonight.

Well, any chance to dress up and get his picture taken was almost reason enough. What sealed the deal was Ms. Roulette’s promise to keep things spicy at the Gala tonight by ruining someone’s life. Seeing that hot mess live had his RSVP signed, sealed and delivered even if he initially thought he was going to attend the event solo. Thankfully though his ancestors were watching out for him and made sure his ego remained unscathed.

“Knock, knock..” his knuckles met the wooden surface of the door with light beats and he waited a moment before turning the handle. Nik entered his room, offering the busy girl a glass of the special punch he had thrown together to bribe Roman to go to the dance.

Bianca took it from him gratefully, taking a sip of the reddish liquid. She paused as she tasted the drink, shooting a glance at the boy next to her. “Did you put alcohol in this?” She let out a soft giggle and turned back to the mirror, putting another pin in her hair.

“Are you almost ready to go, Bumble Bee?” Nik’s voice was soft as he sat down on the edge of the bed, dressed and styled to his liking. There wasn’t a particular rush to get there on time, arriving fashionably late was a thing after all, but he didn’t want to miss any of the drama that was bound to unfold.

Bee placed the last flower into her hair, patting her hair once as she looked proudly at her reflection. “Just about! Help me with my necklace and we’re all set.” She passed him her jewelry carefully then turned away, lifting up her long, dark waves to reveal her neck.

With an easy smoothness, he secured the necklace around her neck, his fingertips lightly brushing against her warm skin, “Alright.”

“How do I look?” She did a little twirl and beamed up at him.

Nik couldn’t help but return the smile she gave him and presented her with two thumbs up, “Radiant. You look ready to kill a runway, Bee.”

She blushed at his response, her eyes looking anywhere but his stupidly attractive smile. Her gaze flitted to her phone on the table. Bee grabbed her items and his hand in the other, dragging Nik out of the door. “We’re so late!” She nearly stumbled over the folds of her dress in her rush, steadying herself on his arm.

-.-.-.-. -.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-

The drive to the Gala was a breeze, traffic was maneuverable in Nik’s shiny sports car, and talking to Bee was easy, as usual. The valet stationed at the event cut down on their late arrival and walking arm in arm approached the building just at the perfect fashionably late moment.

“Time to dazzle the crowd, Bumble Bee.” Nik gave an encouraging smile as he pulled open the door for the two of them.

The grand staircase came alive again, the attention of the photographers focusing on the newly entered pair, and Nik ate the attention up. Switching between flashing his perfected half-smile, half-smolder and a cute playful wink at the cameras seemed to be the kind of enthusiasm the photographers were looking for as they called for his attention at their cameras.

After a few more shots and another couple entering behind them, Nik pushed their entrance onward, descending the staircase and joining the crowd of their classmates.

“Time to get wild.”

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #488575; background: white; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/e3/ad/90e3ad0e7d3859e7f942c11bd51b3ffa.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -0px -70px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #488575; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #488575; text-shadow: 2px 2px #9dcabe; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 25px; color: white; text-align: center; background: #488575; height: 40px; width: 170px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: -6px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: home ➞ the dance
tags: Uxie Uxie Hoekage Hoekage copacetic copacetic
Clara Reyes
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text] The home was empty when she set her suitcases down on the marble floor. She could hear the echoes of her heels as she walked through the rather strange interior of the family's newly modeled house. It was completely different from when she left in her sophomore year. Thinking about it only made her heart hurt so she pushed those thoughts aside. Upon entering her bedroom, she saw a note and envelope resting on her pillows which intruiged her.

Clara read the note first, which simply told her that the family was out at a benefit and that the chef would prepare food upon request for the girl. She was a bit disappointed that she hadn't been invited to go to the event with them. It was like she had been totally shunned by them, considering they didn't even pick her up from the airport. Then again, her return was supposed to be a secret and something that'd only be announced when she decided to go back to school if she ever wanted to go back that is. Setting the note down, Clara picked up the envelope and opened it. It was an invitation to the Winter Gala, an event she had only gone to one back in her sophomore year, but frankly, she had been too intoxicated to remember it. However, it was different from the first invite.

This one was handwritten and the colors were all different. Instead of blue and silver, it was red and gold which reminded the girl of velvet. When she reached the bottom of the letter she saw a name that she never expected to see. Miss Roulette had gone out of her way to invite Clara to the Winter Gala, congratulating her on coming back home. She also mentioned how she was excited for Clara to be back at school and how her role as the life of the party had yet to be filled. There was one little side note that made the girl's stomach twist painfully. The anonymous woman had written that while she was still the life of the party, she was no longer the only girl in a certain prince's life.

That was enough to make the girl open her closet, looking through all of the new clothes that her mother had bought her to make up for the year and a half she kept her daughter essentially exiled. Grabbing a green dress, Clara laid it out on her bed, pairing it with a pair of white heels and a long black jacket. If she was going to go to a gala, she was going to dress the part. So she took a shower and got ready, taking her time with her hair and makeup. Keeping her look a rather natural glam, she put in long dangle diamond earrings and loosely curled her hair. Nerves ate at her stomach as she slipped into the green dress and her jacket.

Her look had completely changed, she no longer had short messy black hair and smudged makeup, the taste of alcohol always on her lips. No, she looked completely reinvented and she knew that nobody would even know who she was. That was the scary part though. Her social circle had completely dissolved and it was impossible for her to find a home in that world, not since she left it for so long. Grabbing her black clutch, she couldn't help but also grab a polaroid she had taped to her mirror and put it in the bag. It had been taken back in the summer going into freshman year, shortly after he arrived in New York for a little vacation. She was hugging and kissing the cheek of the one person she probably loved the most. That was her good luck charm for the night.

The door of the limo was opened and a hand was extended to help her out of the vehicle. Grasping the gloved hand, Clara allowed herself to be helped out and she flashed a smile towards the driver before she gathered her dress up in one hand so it wouldn't drag on the ground. She walked effortlessly towards the entrance of the building and went inside. She gave her name to the security and they checked it off which meant she was free to go. The girl dropped off her coat and clutch, gathering her courage to face the photographers and student body within a few short moments.

Clara was probably the only person who seemed to be there without a date or even friends. She took elegant steps up the stairs, her hand running back through her hair as the cameras flashed, but she barely seemed to even care, posing naturally for a few photos until she reached the large doors. They were pushed open for her and immediately it felt like her breath had caught in her chest. Clara's dark gaze radiated confidence, as did her body language, but her hands were shaking ever so slightly, palms sweaty from all the eyes that were locked on her. Brushing back her bangs, she confidently walked into the ballroom, moving through the crowd, a somewhat flirty smile on her lips.

If she was being completely honest though, she was looking for someone that she knew and could talk to. A hand grabbed her arm and spun her around, but it turned out it was just someone that she used to party with. The boy had grown a lot and changed in more ways than one. "Andrew! Hey, oh my god. You look good." She laughed a bit as she began talking to the blonde, only for him to ask her to dance with him. She suddenly felt at ease as people began to notice who she was and it was like light bulbs were going off and everyone was excited to talk to the girl who had seemingly disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Last edited:
[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]lucas haigh [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]interactions: willow and jere | mentions: clara| outfit: x| tags: ukiiyo ukiiyo [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 100%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/e3/1e/e0/e31ee088b2229c3180d6c4a331abf43c.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/3c/d4/aa3cd4963f8d9579ad11f7d7794b50ca.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b1/9c/02/b19c021caacc3b140fb866461e65ded9.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/b7/d1/16b7d1e16b2e73394b023d3efb2e58d3.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/474x/39/18/9e/39189ed816d8ad87809c90d5dcbb9ec7.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Lucas' fingers plucked absentmindedly at guitar strings as he waited for his sister to get ready and while he waited for Jere to arrive. He had briefly stopped when his sister finally made her appearance after taking forever (as always). He continued on as they waited for Jere and was abruptly snapped from his reverie by pounding at their door. Jere, of course, making an entrance as always. Once the boy let himself in, Lucas raised a hand lazily as a greeting before standing up. He only laughed at Jere's statement about being his Christmas present though Willow had to exclaim that she said the same thing about his outfit. "No, no. I don't think anyone will be unwrapping me tonight. Or even the near future," he responded with a laugh.

He was honestly relieved that Willow seemed back to herself with her friend. She had stated, "As much as I love partying here with you, I just need to get out of the house. I've been holed up in my room for too long." Frankly, it was starting to worry Lucas. They told each other pretty much everything, so it did concern him when she had such a behavior change and she refused to explain it. Though the worry still lingered, it was assuaged by the fact that she seemed to be returning to normal.

"We should get going before we go from fashionably late to incredibly late," Lucas suggested, making his way towards the door. Lucas, unlike his sister, was a stickler for time and generally insisted on being early to everything. Except when he was in the company of Willow and Jere. Though he loved them dearly, he couldn't stand the fact that they were so terrible about being ready on time.

The ride to the Gala was short and uneventful. Willow and Jere chatted excitedly, as they always did, while Lucas sat back and listened. He held the door for the two as they arrived, following them in. Though he bypassed the pictures. It always made him feel awkward, posing alone at these things. Though he didn't really miss his ex anymore, he missed the companionship when he was forced to attend events like the Gala. Sure, he had Willow and even Jere, but they usually ended up doing their own thing together or going off with whoever they were going to be with that night. It made these events kind of lonely. Lucas wouldn't go if his sister didn't throw a fit about it every time he mentioned it.

While he was waiting to be reunited with Willow and Jere, he got them all something to drink. The punch had already been spiked, so it took him a minute to find something he could enjoy. He returned with the drinks and then handed them off to the two. They made small talk for a little while before his attention was drawn by a girl walking in completely alone, which was fairly unusual for the Winter Gala. He almost did a double take when he saw who it was.

Clara.

He couldn't believe what he saw. She looked good. Well, she always looked good, but she looked different, in a good way. Though he's never seen her all done up nice like she is now, it wasn't her dress or her makeup that made the difference, it was how she held herself. Confident and strong. He admired it. Quickly, he noticed he was staring, so he broke his gaze. He couldn't help but sneak looks here and there, but he tried to be discreet. He didn't want Willow or Jere to notice and question him about it.

He desperately wanted to go say hello, but they hadn't spoken in months. Not only that, he wasn't sure if she wanted to open up questions of how they knew each other. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to answer those questions. So he'd leave it up to her. He just hopes she remembers him. Or at least remembers that they got along really well despite only being friends for a shorter amount of time than most friendships.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #e1e1e1; margin: auto; --button: #032179; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a2/a4/97/a2a49794dba4f355346200c65e22a8f5.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 40% 5%; filter: grayscale(0%) saturate(100%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/61/86/a0/6186a0712afb6c711b491ba93a4b2779.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] oh?
[div class=tag]location[/div] ballroom
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] nik, clara
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Hoekage Hoekage , copacetic copacetic
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=role]the flake[/div] [div class=name]bee.[/div] [div class=nameo]bee.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll]as the pair made their way through the crowd, bianca couldn't help flitting from person to person, greeting her friends and gushing over their outfits. she may have even forgotten nik was even there, was his hand not laying lazily on her hip. she heard him say something, and bee's attention switched back to her date, looking at him curiously. [div class=dialogue]"get wild? we're at a gala, what's there to be wild about?"[/div] she asked, giving him a lopsided smile.

there just seemed to be way too much going on at this gala, because it was only moments later that bee, as well as the rest of the crowd, were looking elsewhere. namely, at the girl who'd just entered. she was alone, odd as it was, but she was familiar in a way that bee couldn't quite put her finger on. she was almost sure she'd never made her acquaintance with her. bee tugged on nik's sleeve, leaning up to whisper in his ear, [div class=dialogue]"do you know who that is, nik? it's like i know her, but i don't all at the same time."[/div] bee watched the blonde practically radiate confidence as she made her way into the crowd, almost immediately finding a friend she knew and laughing like old friends. the dancer felt her face grow warm, and glanced away. whoever she was, she was attractive.

something clicked suddenly, and bee squinted at the girl again. it was her. maybe. probably? [div class=dialogue]"ah, the girl who disappeared kind of suddenly, right? what was her name— claire? clarissa?"[/div] she tipped her head to the side, her gaze still fixed on the other girl. [div class=dialogue]"she seems cool! i wonder where she went."[/div]
[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20191125/0110ad7b26334f0e904ab339c25ce0df.jpeg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #efb9aa; --nameoutline: #a3786d; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:12%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:39%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back