• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Elite

Gheeda

Hi Rpnation, i would like to ask you guys about this recent idea i had for a sifi universe and perhaps strike up a RP about it

Theres not much i have to go onto this RP lore wise, im hoping work on that more as i get feedback, but heres what i got so far.

"In the year 2251 humanity finally put a end to their trivial wars against each other in favor of a brighter future for mankind. Earth is become a far more crowded planet with few resources left, the age of wasting resources fighting each other is over; humanity now bands together as one, sharing what resources they have left on a space program unlike any other in human history.

Billions of worlds are out there, rich in untapped resources just waiting to be harvested and used to expand humanity even further. Their program was more than just some "Lets build a fancy spaceship and go to theses planets". They thought bigger than that and started designing a device that was capable of terraforming barren worlds, to insure a new world to live on.

in 2305 they finally make a break though and manage to successfully terraform all of mars (A process that took about 30 years, 24 to develop the device). Humanity was also working on at the same time massive ships to transport humans to this new world to begin colonization

In the year 3009, Mankind has used their new found resources and tech to expand all across the solar system, building stations in orbit of Venus and Saturn, 5 star resorts on Mercury and a metropolis on Pluto.

But the human race was still not satisfied with this, they develop star ships with more advanced warp drives and aim towards stars with curiosity of what is truly out there, maybe one day even finding the end of space. To accomplish such a feat however, mankind must make the next technological breakthrough.

A new project is underway to create the newest breed of humans to lead the next era of exploration. They begin growing humans in their labs, modifying their DNA to improve them in certain fields, pushing it behind normal human limits.

Some of theses tube grown children end up becoming advanced hunters with keen eyesight to spot a target from a mile away, advanced knowledge in tracking to hunt down the undiscovered creatures of space and far more

Some become Diplomats with advanced implants to assist them in translating alien languages, reading alien emotions and it even allows them to memorize theses languages for Reading, writing and even speaking fluently. Theses are the ambassadors of humanity, representing all human interest in negotiating peace among theses undiscovered alien factions..Or convincing them to kneel.

Some are made with super human like intelligence, sometimes surpassing their creators in intellect and even wisdom. Their minds have been crafted for maximum thinking power, theses people will be the ones who reverse engineer alien artifacts or be the ones who design the next era of technology.

Then there are those destined for the brute life, expressing the infamous emotion of anger, some become the Soldiers of humanity, to fight off any and all hostile threats encountered out there, trained in all forms of weaponry, and given implants to becoming walking tanks.

And some simply become the scouts that map out theses new worlds with implants that allow nimble movement or the ability to climb like a monkey, theses humans are made to uncover the entire universe, to learn every detail there is.

(trying to come up with more classes to add)

---------------------------------------------------

Our Playing characters will be apart of a 4 man crew and they get to pick what kind of super human they are, they will be assigned missions to explore planets, become peacekeepers, recover artifacts negotiating deals for the human race.

Theres still alot i want to add to this RP..like im not sure if the Rp should start sometime after this project was a success and the PCs are just raw recruits a hundred years after the project was started, or if they should be the first generation of Elite humans.

I prefer the former as i want their to be rival organization already established..maybe some even have their own Elite with their own sinister abilities

But what do you guys think? Also for some reason i want this to sorta have a anime theme to it...Don't ask why i think that just tell me if thats not a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back