• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls/Skyrim RP?

"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"

Honor is fighting the lure of power.

Paarthurnax says cool things.

You can count me in.

Darth Gangsta]So is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]. Aren't you?
I haven't had the time to, I hardly get the time at some points to respond to the few RP's I'm in. I do know enough though but I'm not fluent :P

Last edited by a moderator:
But I am interested in this since I recently have more time so I'ma help out. One of the ideas I've been having for a while actually, a sequel to Dragonriders. You remember? Where it's 5 years after the events of Skyrim and some people have been taught in the way of the voice and the bend will shout to tame dragons and ride them.

It's a private one between the 2 of us, I could make a new PM for the 3 of us or we could just discuss it here.

I'm in.... but... can we use some "stuff" from the Dragonborn DLC? (Like a certain weapon or armor from the DLC, nothing unique... like the Nordic carved armor or Bonemold)

What's the plot will it be the dragon born the nervarune and all these other people or just some people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back