• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls RP

So in this case, could we think of this Roleplay as an Elder Scrolls 6? With that fact of it taking place after Skyrim.

And yeah you are talking about ESO xD

Just checking and the events of skyrim should affect how our story would be played out right? In some cases spoiler alerts for those who have not finished skyrim, because certain moments in skyrim like siding with the imperials or the storm cloaks would affect who would be in charge during this time. Also with the dragon born would he/she still be alive? Or would a new dragon born come into play?

[QUOTE="seiko shinohara]Just checking and the events of skyrim should affect how our story would be played out right? In some cases spoiler alerts for those who have not finished skyrim, because certain moments in skyrim like siding with the imperials or the storm cloaks would affect who would be in charge during this time. Also with the dragon born would he/she still be alive? Or would a new dragon born come into play?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think these would be need for one seeing as that's not the main focus.

Unless we are outside the province of skyrim? Somewhere else in tamriel? and would the game be set as an MMO? Or just built in characters? (You know what I mean, like Astrid but one of us would be her, but our own character sort of thing)

Exactly. The events in Skyrim have really nothing to do with what we're doing here. Yes, we will be in the province of Skyrim at some point; but it will not take place solely in Skyrim. Tamriel is our world (well, actually Nirn is. But technicalities...bleh). So we may find ourselves in Solstheim, Blackmarsh, or even Vvardenfell.

[QUOTE="seiko shinohara]Unless we are outside the province of skyrim? Somewhere else in tamriel? and would the game be set as an MMO? Or just built in characters? (You know what I mean; like Astros but one of us would be her, but our own character sort of thing)

[/QUOTE]
This I assume will be a semi realistic role play. So it wouldn't be treated as a game per say.

OCs (Original Characters) are what we're after. Canon character may make an appearance, but players will be unable to play them. My Mods and myself will take the roles of NPCs when the time comes.

May I ask, how far away from the Skyrim timeline will the story take place? So if I remember Skyrim took place in 4E201. So when exactly would this take place?

I'm only asking out of curiosity xD

I haven't decided a specific date. Or rather, if the Alduin incident would be considered the end of the Fourth Era or not. I promise, I'll keep everyone updated in as timely a manner as possible.

That's tricky xD I'd consider the Alduin incident the end of the fourth era personally, but the producers never declared that so I'm not sure^-^

But anyway, Thanks for keeping us all posted.

>80 ...*the argonian is quietly reading some traditional Skyrim literature as he awaits for the start up*..

[media]

[/media]

326a8b85733b977d5ca399adb35442a0.jpg

xD It's a hard choice, I know!

I have the same issue whenever I play Skyrim, Oblivion, or even Morrowind.

I'm quite fond of Dunmer myself. However, I do love the Nordic Lore.

Then again, I also like the Altmer lore too...

Just...too...many...

-Pants and feints.-

Dunmer lore is my favourite, I know more on that than I do with say Bosmer lore which I know nothing about xD .

I just find the whole Chimer transformation into the Dunmer fascinating.

Oh I do like Dwemer lore and Snow Elven lore too xD

I don't particularly like the Nords^-^ although their lore is also cool xD

TES: Curse of the Black Worm [Character Bios] has been created. Click the link to bring you right to the page.

If you haven't done so yet, please be sure to visit the TES RP thread. Introduce yourself to the OOC chatter, make comments, concerns, or questions in the Updates section. And get to know one another. ^.^

Besides, more updates will be posted in the Updates section as the RP progresses.

Thanks Frag!

Maybe I missed it but, are our characters starting together in an specific city / location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back