• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls RP

Frag

The Dream Weaver
Hey gang! (Not sure who says that anymore)

I'm currently in production of a TES RP. The setting, of course, is either during or after Skyrim. It takes place in Tamriel (yes, all of it). More information will be divulged when I get closer to completion. Is there anyone particularly interested in joining? It is a detailed, complex RP, but friendly RP. If you're interested, you can post it here or even PM me! Besides, I love hearing from new friends. ^.^

Well, its relatively similar. Except, you use words to explain your actions. It's...eh...like writing a story with like-minded people. If you want more information, I'll gladly give it. Just, not here. PM me if you ever have a question.

Sweet! I'm in the making of the Rules and Guidelines at the moment. I'll keep you all posted. It should only take me a couple weeks at most.

Thank you for being patient with me. ^.^

Oh, also, I will be looking for Moderators to help administrate the thread. If you think you're up to the task, shoot me a PM. We'll have a talk. Thanks everyone for responding so quickly.

Ayyy Skyrim was the one game that actually made me interested in RP. Id love to join. Definitely playing as a Nord here ( ;) )

But will any of the uncommon races (Akavir, Sload, Imga etc) be available?

I'm interested. Although idk how i would fare in a detailed rp, so i might join..... If I'm feeling brave.

Khajit would love to join you. This one had attempted at making one yet it died before it even started. If you need any help, khajit would be more than happy to supply it.

Of course! I always did love me a bit of Argonian Lore.

Also, update...

Rules and Regulations is almost finished. I'll go onto the actual Story in which this takes place shortly after. Followed by a racial list and descriptions for those who are somewhat new to the world of TES. Any other advise to help out is welcome. Just shoot me a PM.

Welcome aboard everyone!

-Frag

That last post was a bit delayed. Didn't see the other posts.

Any help you guys are willing to give, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you all for the support. Lets make this TES RP great together!

Of course! The Dunmer have always fascinated me.

@Gilgog As far as help goes, right now I'm working on the foundation. Though, I will most definitely need some help in the (very near) future. I'll keep you posted.

Is this set during the times of skyrim? Or before the events skyrim when tamriel was split into three alliances: daggerfall covenant, Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart pact? This is 200 years before the events of skyrim when three alliances battled each other for the imperial throne.... Read about it on elder scrolls online

This is actually taking place after the events of Skyrim. I'll will get a timeline up for those who need a bit of an assistance discerning Eras and Years. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

[QUOTE="seiko shinohara]Ok do the classes still count? So: dragon knight, sorcerer, night blade and Templar?

[/QUOTE]
Ah my friend. You are thinking ESO. This is going to be a tad different but more or less the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back