The Elder Scrolls: Red Diamond {Rp}

"I am to guide you through the trials. Ah, but I aught not to assay your iniquitous inquisition with scant prattle or lie to you like a knave." He looked to Xa-Raku with a face of predjudice, then to Lyrilla to speak. "Wherefore doth thou speak in poems and riddles? Prithee if thou hath one about oncoming trails, I ask that thou share it now." 

Lyrillia looked at the Altmer,

"Thou wish to uncover my secret realm,

In the shadowed halls of Mephala,

I plotted which you may dahrmala,

Lord Vivec, did direct my helm,"

Lyrillia had hoped to speak completely in Aldmeri descended Tamrielic, but due to the constraint on rhymes within it she had to use the Dunmeri word for criticise; dahrmalad. Nevertheless, she still had more to say and sing. Picking up her lyre she began to strum once more and sang a quick song about Vvardenfell in Dunmeris,

"Bar ara en citha'a os khosi,

Kin bosara mora'a os duhna,

As Gah Cahn asuhn muga suna,

Du'gahkim balkhun osuhn tralsi,

Iam itam julifi'ag osuhl,

Osuhn bahni yalif de asuhl,"

Which translated into Tamrielic was,

"Over ash and hills I walk,

Along green forests I travel,

The Great Three they do bless,

Monster skin we pierce,

Our journey favoured us,

We stand victorious to them,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrillia looked at the Altmer,

"Thou wish to uncover my secret realm,

In the shadowed halls of Mephala,

I plotted which you may dahrmala,

Lord Vivec, did direct my helm,"

Lyrillia had hoped to speak completely in Aldmeri descended Tamrielic, but due to the constraint on rhymes within it she had to use the Dunmeri word for criticise; dahrmalad. Nevertheless, she still had more to say and sing. Picking up her lyre she began to strum once more and sang a quick song about Vvardenfell in Dunmeris,

"Bar ara en citha'a os khosi,

Kin bosara mora'a os duhna,

As Gah Cahn asuhn muga suna,

Du'gahkim balkhun osuhn tralsi,

Iam itam julifi'ag osuhl,

Osuhn bahni yalif de asuhl,"

Which translated into Tamrielic was,

"Over ash and hills I walk,

Along green forests I travel,

The Great Three they do bless,

Monster skin we pierce,

Our journey favoured us,

We stand victorious to them,"

"So nothing of importance, I see, alas 'twas worth the attempt any ways. So, for what did thee and the Falmer go for? I see nothing knew with thou, nor with her." he remarked at Lyrillia, and looked to her eyes.

Lyrillia was insulted at Kelkemeriil's disrespect for Vivec, her former master.

"So nothing at all of importance?

Vivec was almighty in his trance.

Riara and I went to a hall,

Once there we stood against a dark wall,

We met a man clad in a black cloak,

He dispersed from the tavern in smoke,

To gather from Gideon his eyes,

And keep watch from the blue daylight skies,"

Lyg chuckled, the conversation between the two men were almost as if they were old friends. They completely understand each other and spoke the same ancient language. "I understand both arguments, Vivec was a man of power, who had the strengths to back it up, and deserved to be noticed for how wisdom. However, considering the time and differences of political views, he was seen as a force to be reckoned with, everyone thought if you weren't with him, you were against him. It's perfectly normal to assume that there are an amount of people who didn't wish to bother themselves with the wasp nest, and simply observed from a distance." She tried putting on a heart-warming smile, she was never very good at it. "Let's just not get on each other's bad side so early into our group's formation. I doubt the chosen ones are going to be a set of arguing men." 

Xijai-Teel sat down on the pile of straw and animal skins that made her bed and looked up at the dusty old room with light streaming in through the cracks in the walls. This was most likely the last time she would return here for a long while.

Xijai-Teel walked over to a chest hidden in the corner of the room and lifted it open, her old armour and items were still right where she left them, rotting in the dust; She removed her leather Bosmer armour and pulled on the Akaviri armour, weapons and pouches with all of her alchemical instruments and ingredients contained within... Although a few of the ingredients might be quite old by now.

Turning to view the dank old room for the last time she left through the window returning directly to the edge of the swamp with the rest of the group.

image.jpeg

Riara would kiss the dunmer on the forehead before speaking:

"Let it be known that I shall have nothing in my deepest pocket that doesn't get me through the nights." 

As she walked towards a tree and leaned on it, While conjuring up Ice out of boredom and habit. 

@Gadethyn Onmarothi  

Riara would kiss the dunmer on the forehead before speaking:

"Let it be known that I shall have nothing in my deepest pocket that doesn't get me through the nights." 

As she walked towards a tree and leaned on it, While conjuring up Ice out of boredom and habit. 

@Gadethyn Onmarothi  

Kelkemmeriil looked to Riara with a confused face and spoke, "What doth thou speak of, I hope it is not of a lascivious nature as it sounds."

The only movement Oreesu has done was occasionally move her legs, and looking around.

Kelkemmeriil looked to Riara with a confused face and spoke, "What doth thou speak of, I hope it is not of a lascivious nature as it sounds."

She would look at the altmer. "It's women's secret." She said before changing topic. "So I am now prepared. Should we wait for the intelligent lizard?"

The only movement Oreesu has done was occasionally move her legs, and looking around.

She would look at the altmer. "It's women's secret." She said before changing topic. "So I am now prepared. Should we wait for the intelligent lizard?"

"Doth thou mean that feather back?" Kelkemmeriil pointed to Xijai-Teel who had just re-joined the group

Lyg's eyes light up. Her adventure was finally coming to begin. She noticed the tension between the members, but what group was perfect? "So what's our first objective?" She spoke up, talking to the altmer. "I also never caught your name."

Lyg's eyes light up. Her adventure was finally coming to begin. She noticed the tension between the members, but what group was perfect? "So what's our first objective?" She spoke up, talking to the altmer. "I also never caught your name."

"I am Called Kelkemmeriil Larethor." He said giving a bow, "Now get everyone ready to start the trail." He slapped his horse sending it back towards Cyrodiil. Kelkemmeriil heads into the marsh.

Xijai-Teel sighed at the sight of the Altmer's naive bravado. She patted down her gear and followed him into the swamp, motioning for the rest of the group to follow.

"I am Called Kelkemmeriil Larethor." He said giving a bow, "Now get everyone ready to start the trail." He slapped his horse sending it back towards Cyrodiil. Kelkemmeriil heads into the marsh.

Xijai-Teel sighed at the sight of the Altmer's naive bravado. She patted down her gear and followed him into the swamp, motioning for the rest of the group to follow.

Oreesu stood up and followed them. She made sure she didn't forget anything, and then afterwards continued on. 

Xa-Raku was already well prepared. If he noticed Larethor's disdain of him at all, he made no outward indication of it. He followed along with Xijai-Teel when she beckoned.

Lyrillia followed behind Kelkemeriil after strapping her lyre on her back and tying her reddish hair up. 

"Deep into the dark marsh we travel,

What is it that we desire to find?"

Vorngor stayed behind for a bit to get some more alcohol. He wasn't much of a drinker since throughout his years he had gotten quite the intolerance for the stuff. Even still he figured that with this group he might as well bring some booze just in case. Once he got back he noticed the group was already heading out into the marshes. He ran to catch up and eventually caught up with them.

"Got some more booze if anyone needs some pip in their step."

@Gadethyn Onmarothi @Locklaklazarii @Unbound @Fistfullofjam @Anyone else I forgot to tag

Lyrillia followed behind Kelkemeriil after strapping her lyre on her back and tying her reddish hair up. 

"Deep into the dark marsh we travel,

What is it that we desire to find?"

Oreesu would look at lyrillia. "Oh come on now, that wasn't even poetic. You were doing so well earlier..." she said with further disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back