The Elder Scrolls: Red Diamond {Rp}

Xijai-Teel headed to the outskirts of the ancient city, the An-Xileel didn't have any permanent headquarters but at present they were located at the bottom of one of the many deep rivers in the tributaries of Southern Black Marsh; It wasn't a long journey and she would most likely be watched the whole way by An-Xileel agents in the trees or disguised as regular citizens.

~Lyssandra Al'Daragon~

The Dunmer had been one of the inhabitants on the boat, keeping herself low key as possible. However being in a boat with a bunch of travelers and beings of all races and aims it was kind of hard to be low key as it was rather strange as everyone seemed unique and mysterious in their own ways. Being in the back interior of the boat she was contemplaing and wondering on the words her guardian had told her years ago. An artifact to be retrieved from the lands of the Shivering Isles - retirve it and eliminate it. Those were the words that escaped his lips before the last traces of life escaped his body. Just thinking about him caused her to well up however she shut her eyes and opened them, not letting her tears escape. Her hands were absent-mindedly clutching her locket containing his ashes she muttered "Don't worry Papa, I will accomplish what you ask of me..." her voice trailed off "...if only I knew what it was."

She was quite lost in her thoughts until a sudden halt almost caused her to stumble, grasping her pouch she ran out of the interior to see what had been going down on deck. Being greeted by a towering water icicle circling the ship which almost distracted her from the real problem. Her jaw dropped just lightly as she took notice of the giant serpents and the inhabitant on her back as she joined what seemed to be a crew - elves as well. "What in the actual.... is going on here? What'a the interference?" She inquired, hopes of getting an actual answer.

~Lyssandra Al'Daragon~

The Dunmer had been one of the inhabitants on the boat, keeping herself low key as possible. However being in a boat with a bunch of travelers and beings of all races and aims it was kind of hard to be low key as it was rather strange as everyone seemed unique and mysterious in their own ways. Being in the back interior of the boat she was contemplaing and wondering on the words her guardian had told her years ago. An artifact to be retrieved from the lands of the Shivering Isles - retirve it and eliminate it. Those were the words that escaped his lips before the last traces of life escaped his body. Just thinking about him caused her to well up however she shut her eyes and opened them, not letting her tears escape. Her hands were absent-mindedly clutching her locket containing his ashes she muttered "Don't worry Papa, I will accomplish what you ask of me..." her voice trailed off "...if only I knew what it was."

She was quite lost in her thoughts until a sudden halt almost caused her to stumble, grasping her pouch she ran out of the interior to see what had been going down on deck. Being greeted by a towering water icicle circling the ship which almost distracted her from the real problem. Her jaw dropped just lightly as she took notice of the giant serpents and the inhabitant on her back as she joined what seemed to be a crew - elves as well. "What in the actual.... is going on here? What'a the interference?" She inquired, hopes of getting an actual answer.

Lyrillia opened her eyes and looked at the other Dunmeri woman who had just came on the ship's deck. She stayed sitting on the deck and calmly meditating while she told the other Dunmer about what happened,

"We hath set sail in the Topal Bay.

Now under attack from a serpent,

Led by a mere Maormeri servant.

You may ignore it, do not dismay.

Or you could use your special talent,

Fight High Fane Orgnum, God of Oceans,

And those who move in slither motions.

This would also be very gallant"

Lyrillia had felt the sea floor with her mind's voice and silently started calling for it once she stood up and looked over the prow of the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back