The Elder Scrolls: Red Diamond {Rp}

"We literally have even orcs now tumbling through the woodwork. Soon enough there'll probably even be a walking tree somewhere... But I say we continue to wait, and see what other strange races appear here. I am interested if there is any other strange race appearing, or dunmer appearing from the trees and marshes themselves." She would say in a calm tone. 

Xijai-Teel walked in among the group of people drinking from her flask of Cider, You are lucky that something more foul than a Dunmer has not crawled out of the Marsh to eat you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Xijai-Teel walked in among the group of people drinking from her flask of Cider, "You are lucky that something more foul than a Dunmer has not crawled out of the Marsh to eat you"

"If something did, it wouldn't have the chance because it'd be without a head." Turning around to look at where the voice came from.

Xijai-Teel walked in among the group of people drinking from her flask of Cider, You are lucky that something more foul than a Dunmer has not crawled out of the Marsh to eat you"

Vorngor looked at the lizard,

"I'd have to agree with the girl here. If you hadn't noticed this entire group is comprised of very powerful people."

"Walking trees? I can make that happen," Lyrillia said, "It isn't too hard actually, all I have to do is sing to the singers and convince them to move, and the marsh... it isn't that full of things that will eat you if you know how to survive. The bigger problem are diseases like the Knahaten Flu which has strains that survived within Argonia,"

Approaching Gideon was a boat full of angry Nords, one of the jumped on the bow and screamed at the top of his lungs, "We're coming for you wizard lady!". The rest of them shouted similar threats assorted with insults. The small Nordic boat landed and the crew jumped out and sprinted towards Lyrillia ready to attack her. Lyrillia opened up a pouch and emptied the ash from inside it onto her palm. She brought the ash up to her mouth and started to sing, blowing the ash towards the Nords, some of whom were transforming into werebears.

"Isk ara devehr as arador,

Ohm dra hilyeg gher yi ania,

As almeshin edur yaglakam"

As Lyrillia sung the ash flew towards the Nords one by one, and travelled into their throats, Lyrillia muttered, "As the Snow-Throat falls," when the ash solidified and caused them to drop dead from asphyxiation. The Nords continued falling until there was only one left who fled back to his ship.

"Walking trees? I can make that happen," Lyrillia said, "It isn't too hard actually, all I have to do is sing to the singers and convince them to move, and the marsh... it isn't that full of things that will eat you if you know how to survive. The bigger problem are diseases like the Knahaten Flu which has strains that survived within Argonia.

Xijai Teel slipped the lid back on her flask and put it away, "I would worry about the Fleshflies more if I was a pretty Dunmer loaf stuffer like you."

"Walking trees? I can make that happen," Lyrillia said, "It isn't too hard actually, all I have to do is sing to the singers and convince them to move, and the marsh... it isn't that full of things that will eat you if you know how to survive. The bigger problem are diseases like the Knahaten Flu which has strains that survived within Argonia,"

Approaching Gideon was a boat full of angry Nords, one of the jumped on the bow and screamed at the top of his lungs, "We're coming for you wizard lady!". The rest of them shouted similar threats assorted with insults. The small Nordic boat landed and the crew jumped out and sprinted towards Lyrillia ready to attack her. Lyrillia opened up a pouch and emptied the ash from inside it onto her palm. She brought the ash up to her mouth and started to sing, blowing the ash towards the Nords, some of whom were transforming into werebears.

"Isk ara devehr as arador,

Ohm dra hilyeg gher yi ania,

As almeshin edur yaglakam"

As Lyrillia sung the ash flew towards the Nords one by one, and travelled into their throats, Lyrillia muttered, "As the Snow-Throat falls," when the ash solidified and caused them to drop dead from asphyxiation. The Nords continued falling until there was only one left who fled back to his ship.

She was slightly amused. "And then again, ANYTHING goes within argonian lands. You could even get away with stuffing corpses into decorations."

Xijai Teel slipped the lid back on her flask and put it away, "I would worry about the Fleshflies more if I was a pretty Dunmer loaf stuffer like you."

"Watch out, she might stuff you next!"

"Hmm?" muttered Lyrillia, "I could tell you lived in a bug ridden swamp from miles away. If we were in Morrowind you'd have to worry about the Ash Storms and slavers,"

"Waxhuthi" Xijai-Teel muttered under her breath, "The Marsh runs in our veins, I do not expect a softskin to understand this." Xijai-Teel pauses to take a bite of food and continues, "Even so I have spent many years outside the marshes of Tamriel."

Riara interrupted the argueing.

"Am I the only one who came here for the money?" She said, staring into the marsh that goes on for miles.

"I honestly don't even know where or what we're supposed to do after this group of ours becomes completed" she said as she sighed.

@Locklaklazarii @Gadethyn Onmarothi @TheBlackSwordsman 

"Simple. The ones in it just for money most likely will try killing everyone to have it, Everyone else either joins in or goes back home." 

"Waxhuthi" Xijai-Teel muttered under her breath, "The Marsh runs in our veins, I do not expect a softskin to understand this." Xijai-Teel pauses to take a bite of food and continues, "Even so I have spent many years outside the marshes of Tamriel."

Oreesu would then face the marsh-lizard. "I'm more hardened than you, and more understanding than you'll ever be." She said staring directly into the argonian's eyes.

"Aha ha. let's not jump to any conclusions here. As much as spilling blood sounds fun, id rather not have to to win. But that's only if it's possible to win without killing anyone." 

@Kazami42

"Aha ha. let's not jump to any conclusions here. As much as spilling blood sounds fun, id rather not have to to win. But that's only if it's possible to win without killing anyone." 

@Kazami42

"As much as I don't really care. I shall say this now." She would then stare deeply into the snow elf's soul, and responds in her calm, yet unsettling tone. "I am keeping my money. There is nothing you can do to escape me should you run. For if you do wrong me, I shall hunt you down and make your life miserable as possible. I will torture you by the mind slowly, but surely. And then strike with physical pain. I will not allow you to die until I am done with you, and I shall torture you until the end of your miserable life. You will never be able to feel love, you will never have a family, and you will never evade me once I find you. All you will be able to do is run and hide, and then scream to your gods should I ever find you... Have some civility, and common sense, and this won't happen. Virtues which I doubt this argonian will display."

She would look at the argonian. "Even the orc is more civilized than you'll ever be as well, and possibly much more." She would smirk by her comment. Enjoying her actions of belittling the argonian.

@TheBlackSwordsman @Fistfullofjam @Unbound

"I don't think it's very wise to speak to your elders that way, Dunmer girl." She smirked,

"You better watch your tongue, before you lose it." Riara snarls.

As she walks back over to the rock, and continues sitting down, while continuing to cast ice around her with ease. 

@Kazami42

"I don't think it's very wise to speak to your elders that way, Dunmer girl." She smirked,

"You better watch your tongue, before you lose it." Riara snarls.

As she walks back over to the rock, and continues sitting down, while continuing to cast ice around her with ease. 

@Kazami42

Oreesu only smirked. "I don't need one to get the point across anyway." She only proceeds to smile to herself.

"As much as I don't really care. I shall say this now." She would then stare deeply into the snow elf's soul, and responds in her calm, yet unsettling tone. "I am keeping my money. There is nothing you can do to escape me should you run. For if you do wrong me, I shall hunt you down and make your life miserable as possible. I will torture you by the mind slowly, but surely. And then strike with physical pain. I will not allow you to die until I am done with you, and I shall torture you until the end of your miserable life. You will never be able to feel love, you will never have a family, and you will never evade me once I find you. All you will be able to do is run and hide, and then scream to your gods should I ever find you... Have some civility, and common sense, and this won't happen. Virtues which I doubt this argonian will display."

She would look at the argonian. "Even the orc is more civilized than you'll ever be as well, and possibly much more." She would smirk by her comment. Enjoying her actions of belittling the argonian.

@TheBlackSwordsman @Fistfullofjam @Unbound

Xijai-Teel grinned, as much as an Argonian can and said, "The Orc is dull, even for an Orc. He will not last a day here, he will make friends with a Voriplasm."

Xijai-Teel devoured the last of her food and washed it down with some more of the Cider, "You cannot be slow in Black Marsh, and you cannot be fast. We should be moving if we are hoping to get anywhere."

Xijai-Teel grinned, as much as an Argonian can and said, "The Orc is dull, even for an Orc. He will not last a day here, he will make friends with a Voriplasm."

Xijai-Teel devoured the last of her food and washed it down with some more of the Cider, "You cannot be slow in Black Marsh, and you cannot be fast. We should be moving if we are hoping to get anywhere."

"An actual intelligent argument. Very well done." Oreesu would look at the Argonian and then continue looking around the marsh.

Vorngor would walk over to the snow elf and say to her in a tone nobody else would hear,

"I'malready getting tired of the damned lizard."

He would cross his arms as he said this to her. 

"That's why you make it easy to tune the slave peasant out. It makes it so much better." She mumbled, messing with her bow. 

@TheBlackSwordsman

"So your here for the money? Know what we will be facing? To gather such a unique crowd filled with people that all are incredible in their own way. It sounds like this job is gonna be one that they will sing of for centuries to come. Am I right?

He sat down next to her just to make conversation. 

"I only came here for the supposed money. I don't even know what this whole fiasco is about, only that money is involved. Which is good enough for me." 

She exclaimed.

@TheBlackSwordsman

(Alright then, I'll just head into the inn)

The group finally reached the outskirts of the city. "So... this is the so called city of Gideon? A-Are you sure this is the right place?" The Imperial finally spoke up after the group travelled without barely speaking to each other, only for the usual question or food and water share. "Yes... Ja'aasha is sure, this is where they asked everyone to go... but Khajiit is not sure why they didn't do this meeting on the Imperial City..." The Khajiit, that was wearing a simple outfit instead of his normal Thieves Guild armor nodded to himself as he said so. "So... Ja'aasha will go to the nearest Inn, good luck." He quickly ran off towards the heart of the town, arriving at said inn only two minutes later. "Interesting..." He mumbled to himself before quietly opening the door and entering, taking a seat on the nearest available chair, trying to blend in with everyone.

@ Anyone In The Inn

"Well now Vorngor, I don't think I can make such an assessment at this specific point in time. I haven't known any of these people long enough. Although I can tell the argonian is going to be a bit of a problem in the coming days, that one is obvious." She sighs.

@TheBlackSwordsman 

Ja'aasha-Dar was observing the inn for a while now, but thinking nothing fun was going on, he thought about returning to the outskirts of the town to try some hunting in the marshes, even if the locals said it wasn't a good idea. 'Khajiit should also return to see if the Imperial or the Breton are still there' He stood back up aand quietly opened the door, leaving the inn without a sound, as soon as he went outside, this time he walked all the way back to the outskirts of Gideon. "Ja'aasha needs to be more patient" The Khajiit spoke to himself when he arrived, before noticing the... unusual group, standing nearby the edge of the marsh. 'What are they?' Ja'aasha-Dar thought, as he leaned against a house, looking like just another citizen, but in reality, he was observing the group. After a while, he remembered that he left his purse full of septims on the inn. 'Damn it!' He thought before rushing back to the Inn, once again quietlye opening the door and sitting down on the same chair, taking the purse of septims he forgot in there, before noticing Lyg.

@Lekar

Lyg sat behind a small inn, tears rolling down her face as she ties a piece of cloth over an injury on her leg tight. Pain exploding up and down her body. Vampirism has many perks, but it also has downsides. This case being that magicka won't regenerate under the sun. Any previous attempts to heal her wound with her vast knowledge of restoration had failed and fizzled, she had to pull through it until tonight. She was following a lead last night, deep in the trenches of a nearby dwemer ruin. She never saw those machines come out of the wall, she managed to handle her own, but not without being hit. She was out of potions, and was bleeding a lot. A small vial was all she had to help herself, and it wasn't even enough to permanently close the wound. She tied a knot on the cloth and leaned back, wiping sweat from her forehead. She sat there for a couple seconds, before slowly getting up to stand, small little pains shooting through her leg as she puts weight on it. She's going to have to stay up tonight to heal herself when the sun goes down.

Lyg decided to head into the tavern she now leaned upon, some mead ought to numb the pain. She opened the doors to a small, cozy little place with the sound of chatter and music from the bard. She went up to the bar and placed a bag of septims on the table, "I'll take the strongest stuff you have..."  She looked around the tavern, she didn't notice anyone bizarre, just normal people of the common folk, everyone seemed to be in their own small group of friends, talking; save for one cozy khajiit, seemingly looking around just the same as Lyg. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back