View attachment 330142

(but with bright blue eyes)

Name: Kelkemmeriil Larethor

Race: Altmer

Birthsign: Atronach

Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower

Primary Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion, Mysticism, Alteration

Secondary Skills: Restoration, Alchemy, Short Blade, Unarmoured

"He betrayed his people, he doesn't understand the truth and would just betray us like he did his family. But that won't matter much very soon. Have you noticed how most of the people here in the marshes seem to be Dunmer? Curious isn't it?" He took another small swig of absinthe and looked at the crowd and then at his group and shouted to his group "ANY WAY... WHO WANTS TO START!?"

@Locklaklazarii @Gadethyn Onmarothi @Unbound @JustThatGamerYT @TheBlackSwordsman @Kaera @Kazami42 @Fistfullofjam @SaintRaven367

upload_2016-8-7_12-0-20-png.330130

Name: Lyrillia Telvanni

Sex: Female

Race: Dunmer

Birthsign: Mage

Primary: Alteration, Mysticism, Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration

Secondary: Illusion, Enchanting, Spear, Athletics, Light Armor

"Start what exactly?", Lyrillia asked, "I'm just a random person who happened to be in this area and don't know what your guys are even gathering around for. Are you searching for the Eye of Argonia? Because that's long lost to the festering swamps,". Lyrillia was hoping they would avoid going in as there was still a boat of Nords waiting for their leader to return, their leader who was murdered by Lyrillia.

Locklaklazarii said:
View attachment 330142
(but with bright blue eyes)

Name: Kelkemmeriil Larethor

Race: Altmer

Birthsign: Atronach

Primary Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion, Mysticism, Alteration

Secondary Skills: Restoration, Alchemy, Short Blade, Unarmoured

"He betrayed his people, he doesn't understand the truth and would just betray us like he did his family. But that won't matter much very soon. Have you noticed how most of the people here in the marshes seem to be Dunmer? Curious isn't it?" He took another small swig of absinthe and looked at the crowd and then at his group and shouted to his group "ANY WAY... WHO WANTS TO START!?"

@Locklaklazarii @Gadethyn Onmarothi @Unbound @JustThatGamerYT @TheBlackSwordsman @Kaera @Kazami42 @Fistfullofjam @SaintRaven367
The response would only be met with Oreesu staring at him. Her face had the expression of a piece of hard wood on it. She would proceed looking around.

Lyrillia notices Oreesu, "Hey, I know you!," she exclaims. Being the Duke of Vvardenfell and highest among the Vvardenfelli Telvanni, Lyrillia had known the local wizards, one of whom was an Onmarothi. "You're an Onmarothi right?" Lyrillia asks, "I've known your family for centuries on Vvardenfell,"

@Kazami42

Lyrillia notices Oreesu, "Hey, I know you!," she exclaims. Being the Duke of Vvardenfell and highest among the Vvardenfelli Telvanni, Lyrillia had known the local wizards, one of whom was an Onmarothi. "You're an Onmarothi right?" Lyrillia asks, "I've known your family for centuries on Vvardenfell,"

@Kazami42

Oreesu looked at lyrillia, "Maybe, maybe not. That may be so, but I don't know who you are." She would then stare at her and sit down on a stump.

"I am the most esteemed Lyrillia Telvanni, Defender of the Ashes, Duchess of Vvardenfell, Archmagister of House Telvanni, Ash Lord of Red Mountain, and Liege Lord over House Onmarothi,", Lyrillia then tells Oreesu about House Onmarothi.

@Kazami42 ( @Locklaklazarii look at my post from right before RPN went down)

"I am the most esteemed Lyrillia Telvanni, Defender of the Ashes, Duchess of Vvardenfell, Archmagister of House Telvanni, Ash Lord of Red Mountain, and Liege Lord over House Onmarothi,", Lyrillia then tells Oreesu about House Onmarothi.

@Kazami42 ( @Locklaklazarii look at my post from right before RPN went down)

"How sweet. Nice to know all of your personal rankings." Oreesu would then look around the marsh. "So who are these jesters?" She said out loud.

@Gadethyn Onmarothi @Locklaklazarii @TheBlackSwordsman @everyone else. [That reminds me, you guys forgot to reinvite everyone else.]

Lyrillia looks at Vorngor, "I don't believe we've met, I am Archmagister Duchess Lyrillia Telvanni of House Telvanni and Vvardenfell. She is Oreesu Onmarothi, a very distant relative to the king and myself. As to why I was chosen, I wasn't. Inside of the marshes I was performing my own experiments and only came here due to noticing the old Altmeri man,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

Lyrillia looks at Vorngor, "I don't believe we've met, I am Archmagister Duchess Lyrillia Telvanni of House Telvanni and Vvardenfell. She is Oreesu Onmarothi, a very distant relative to the king and myself. As to why I was chosen, I wasn't. Inside of the marshes I was performing my own experiments and only came here due to noticing the old Altmeri man,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

"Ah well looks like we have our full of mages. I too study magic though not to the caliber you all have chosen. I am Vorngor Kla-Deoth and while that is an orcish name I am only half Orc. 

"The Telvanni wizard lords are mostly independent and rule over themselves. The fewer Redoran lords usually follow the head of House Redoran or report directly to the king. Having the title as Duchess isn't what grants me power over the island, it's my own raw magickal power that translates into political power."

@TheBlackSwordsman

"Ah well looks like we have our full of mages. I too study magic though not to the caliber you all have chosen. I am Vorngor Kla-Deoth and while that is an orcish name I am only half Orc. 

"Oh really now?  What have you learned then?" She stared at the orc. Looking unamused.

"Oh really now?  What have you learned then?" She stared at the orc. Looking unamused.

"Over my years of study I have mastered the art of destruction. I have also made much progress into the school of conjugation. Along with those two I have started to learn mysticism. But as I said before you both have taken magic to a much higher level than I."

From the look of his whole body covered in armor and him using two maces he didn't look the magic type. He said to the duchess,

"I do not doubt it I have been to morrowind in my many years of travel. You dark elves are some of the best mages I've seen on this continent maybe even all of Nirn."

@Gadethyn Onmarothi

"That is our way, Black Hands Mephala taught us the art of trickery and deceit while Azura gave us our culture. Through the years we have grown as a people to become some of the very best wizards on Nirn such as Divayth Fyr, Vivec, and Sotha Sil, who even taught the Psijic Order of Artaeum,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

"That is our way, Black Hands Mephala taught us the art of trickery and deceit while Azura gave us our culture. Through the years we have grown as a people to become some of the very best wizards on Nirn such as Divayth Fyr, Vivec, and Sotha Sil, who even taught the Psijic Order of Artaeum,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

"Well if I have any questions I'll know who to ask. So what's do you suppose our goal as a group is? To gather such powerful people must have a very fantastical goal?

"I have yet to be told, but I know that it involves the very fabric of Mundus which has been vibrating under the Lunar God's lost song,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

"I have yet to be told, but I know that it involves the very fabric of Mundus which has been vibrating under the Lunar God's lost song,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

"Damn"

He crossed his arms and leaned on one leg,

"For something to threaten the very fabric of Mundas... I remember the oblivion crisis. It was terrible but not to the caliber of the very fabric of reality."

"The crumbling down of the gates shall be remembered by the populace and will be a much louder note than this in the song, but our own note will be important to the overall piece, saving it from it's end,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

Lyrillia smirked at Vorngor's question, "They are our stronger ancestors in mind rather than the weak Aedric ancestors of the Altmer. The Daedra were wise to the Lunar God's trickery whereas the Aedra listened to the Lunar God at first before tearing his heart from his chest. Dusk and Dawn Azura, Black Hands Mephala, and Queen of Shadows Boethiah are my matron lords and associates,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

Lyrillia smirked at Vorngor's question, "They are our stronger ancestors in mind rather than the weak Aedric ancestors of the Altmer. The Daedra were wise to the Lunar God's trickery whereas the Aedra listened to the Lunar God at first before tearing his heart from his chest. Dusk and Dawn Azura, Black Hands Mephala, and Queen of Shadows Boethiah are my matron lords and associates,"

@TheBlackSwordsman

Vorngor smiled behind his helmet,

"Good answer I was only curious to someone as powerful as yours opinion. Similar to your own I believe the Daedra are the more powerful of our ancestors."

@TheBlackSwordsman

"Not all of our revered gods had been tricked, and even one of the Daedra, well in my opinion, doesn't really fit the title they have been given. But we are all mortal thus we descend from those who were once immortal and are now mortal, it is only fitting after all those gods aren't really your ancestors. Those Daedra did shape and lead you but that does not make them your ancestors." Kelkemmeriil retorted to the Dunmeri rhetoric he heard often before and then he began to speak again about the earlier subject, "We haven't necessarily been chosen just us, practically everyone in this city is as chosen as we are at this point. We are only the chosen when we complete the task we have been given. But I do not believe our entire team is here."

((For anyone who can't find it  @Kaera @Fistfullofjam @Unbound))

"Not all of our revered gods had been tricked, and even one of the Daedra, well in my opinion, doesn't really fit the title they have been given. But we are all mortal thus we descend from those who were once immortal and are now mortal, it is only fitting after all those gods aren't really your ancestors. Those Daedra did shape and lead you but that does not make them your ancestors." Kelkemmeriil retorted to the Dunmeri rhetoric he heard often before and then he began to speak again about the earlier subject, "We haven't necessarily been chosen just us, practically everyone in this city is as chosen as we are at this point. We are only the chosen when we complete the task we have been given. But I do not believe our entire team is here."

((For anyone who can't find it  @Kaera @Fistfullofjam @Unbound))

"We literally have even orcs now tumbling through the woodwork. Soon enough there'll probably even be a walking tree somewhere... But I say we continue to wait, and see what other strange races appear here. I am interested if there is any other strange race appearing, or dunmer appearing from the trees and marshes themselves." She would say in a calm tone. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back