• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈 | open

Where should the roleplay start?

• Homecoming Dance/Party

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Winter Gala

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Fall Festival

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • First party of the year

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] height: 580px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 530px; width: 400px; background: #c2b2b7; margin-top: -65px; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=scrollbox2] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 32px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 300px; font-size: 12px; margin-left: 40px; text-align: justify; line-height: 16px; color: black; [/class] [class=img1] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/90/e7/c390e755a37a286c94d50f2cb74c6a4b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-left: 40px; filter: brightness(50%); [/class] [class=img2] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/a7/d0/68a7d0b9c87ba1762a0dcfbeec0acf8f.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-right: 55px; margin-top: -210px; filter: brightness(50%); float: right; [/class] [class=img3] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/30/db/0430db8ddfa42515fd86c5c98b651f18.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; filter: brightness(50%); margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img4] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e2/d9/1f/e2d91fd24426050f59fd58e1aa8e7d3a.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -210px; filter: brightness(50%); margin-right: 55px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 55px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -30px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #c2b2b7; color: black; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=title]the elites.[/div] [div class=containercont][div class=scrollbox][div class=scroll][div class=img1][/div] [div class=img2][/div]
[div class=text]

Hello students of Regis, and welcome to the brand new Elites website! I know that my column was shut down last year and it caused all sorts of fuss, but there's nothing to worry about now because I'm not going anywhere. I'm sure some of you have been wondering why am I just now inviting you to this lovely place, and the answer is simple. I needed to see if anyone was worth my time! Lucky for you, there are a lot of people here that have more lies than Cindy has lip injections.

Don't worry, I am not going to be the only one having fun this time around, no, I'm inviting all of you to participate as well! There is a section where you are able to expose specific students and rate how traumatic you think the lie or secret is and I'll post it at some point. I really encourage everyone to participate because remember, this is completely anonymous. That means you can totally rat out your boyfriend if you feel like it, I won't judge.

And don't even worry about teachers and staff getting involved this time around, I've taken care of that already. So why don't we get started lovelies?

Yours Truly,
Miss Roulette

Regis High School, the pinnacle of private schools in the Upper East Side. This school is where celebrities all send their children, hoping that they will become as successful as them and will continue the family legacy. Being poor is unheard of at this school, each student being filthy rich and far more talented than the average person. They are the 1%. With the amount of clout and popularity each student has, it’s no surprise that there’s a lot of drama to come out of the school. But nothing compares to the tragedy of the previous year.

An anonymously run called The Elites had always been part of Regis, but it never was a problem. It was mostly a gossip column, but nothing more than that. Though it seems that the author got tired of regular gossip and they decided to dig up things about students that nobody should’ve known. The exposure of their secrets, lies, and constant bullying became too much for a lot of students to handle. Many reacted out of anger and they began to turn on each other. Some of them were targeted so relentlessly that the only solution was to end their lives.

Due to the rising suicide rates and attempted suicides, the school decided to shut down for the remainder of the year, refusing to really identify what was really happening. Students were sent home and were to finish the year online while the gossip blog was taken down and all the dark secrets and scandals were buried once again. It was over, or at least that’s what everyone assumed. Life returned to normal, or as normal as people could manage, and the school confidently decided to open up for the following year.

Months passed and there wasn’t a peep about the gossip column and everyone thought it was finished. Well, that is until the students of Regis woke up to an invitation to a private website that only seemed to allow students in. It was so locked up that everyone couldn’t help but be curious about it. Once they were in the site though, that’s when the harsh reality set in. The Elites was back and better than ever. This time, it was more open to the students and encouraged participation which many decided to do.

Dark secrets, both old and new, started to get exposed and soon it seemed that Miss Roulette wasn’t satisfied with just a website. Students were targeted at school, friends began to break apart, and everyone was turning on each other again. Will it have the same result as the previous year or will the site be shut down for good and will everyone survive the year? Who knows. But in the meantime, why don't you just take a seat and watch the chaos unfold. [/div][/div][/div] [div class=scrollbox2][div class=scroll] [div class=img3][/div] [div class=img4][/div]
[div class=text]

This roleplay is a remake if you will, and hopefully, it'll be a bit better than the first version. The original plot was based quite heavily on Gossip Girl, and while I like the influence I want the roleplay to branch out and be different. Secrets will play an important part of this roleplay, however they are not the focus. This is going to deal with heavier topics, character deaths, characters turning on each other, and a lot of other things that the original didn't. While I want this to be darker and more mature, I also want people to still be realistic. Meaning I don't want a character being a murderer. Sorry but it just doesn't work. If you have any questions about the plot, please let me know.

➥ You must be 18+ in order to apply for this roleplay. It will be dealing with heavy topics and I don't feel comfortable with underaged users rping it
➥This roleplay requires realistic face-claims!
➥ All character sheets/secrets have to come with a trigger warning if there is something in it that may be triggering.
➥ Characters can either be juniors or seniors, but try to keep numbers even
➥ Keep boys and girls even (non-binary characters aren't included in this requirement)
➥ You are allowed up to three characters and currently, I don't have a limited amount of space
➥ You will be invited to the Discord once your character(s) have been accepted
➥ Follow all of RPN's rules!
➥ Romance is encouraged but not required (fade to black if needed)
➥ This roleplay is set in high school in New York City so that that into consideration when thinking of characters
➥ Characters are filthy rich so no scholarship characters will be allowed
➥ You must make a minimum of two in-character posts PER week
➥ Please do not join the roleplay if you cannot be active in the Discord or IC
➥ If you have read the rules, make sure to list your character's favorite color in their character sheet[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]
Hello students of Regis, and welcome to the brand new Elites website! I know that my column was shut down last year and it caused all sorts of fuss, but there's nothing to worry about now because I'm not going anywhere. I'm sure some of you have been wondering why am I just now inviting you to this lovely place, and the answer is simple. I needed to see if anyone was worth my time! Lucky for you, there are a lot of people here that have more lies than Cindy has lip injections.

Don't worry, I am not going to be the only one having fun this time around, no, I'm inviting all of you to participate as well! There is a section where you are able to expose specific students and rate how traumatic you think the lie or secret is and I'll post it at some point. I really encourage everyone to participate because remember, this is completely anonymous. That means you can totally rat out your boyfriend if you feel like it, I won't judge.

And don't even worry about teachers and staff getting involved this time around, I've taken care of that already. So why don't we get started lovelies?

Yours Truly,
Miss Roulette

///////////

Regis High School, the pinnacle of private schools in the Upper East Side. This school is where celebrities all send their children, hoping that they will become as successful as them and will continue the family legacy. Being poor is unheard of at this school, each student being filthy rich and far more talented than the average person. They are the 1%. With the amount of clout and popularity each student has, it’s no surprise that there’s a lot of drama to come out of the school. But nothing compares to the tragedy of the previous year.

An anonymously run called The Elites had always been part of Regis, but it never was a problem. It was mostly a gossip column, but nothing more than that. Though it seems that the author got tired of regular gossip and they decided to dig up things about students that nobody should’ve known. The exposure of their secrets, lies, and constant bullying became too much for a lot of students to handle. Many reacted out of anger and they began to turn on each other. Some of them were targeted so relentlessly that the only solution was to end their lives.

Due to the rising suicide rates and attempted suicides, the school decided to shut down for the remainder of the year, refusing to really identify what was really happening. Students were sent home and were to finish the year online while the gossip blog was taken down and all the dark secrets and scandals were buried once again. It was over, or at least that’s what everyone assumed. Life returned to normal, or as normal as people could manage, and the school confidently decided to open up for the following year.

Months passed and there wasn’t a peep about the gossip column and everyone thought it was finished. Well, that is until the students of Regis woke up to an invitation to a private website that only seemed to allow students in. It was so locked up that everyone couldn’t help but be curious about it. Once they were in the site though, that’s when the harsh reality set in. The Elites was back and better than ever. This time, it was more open to the students and encouraged participation which many decided to do.

Dark secrets, both old and new, started to get exposed and soon it seemed that Miss Roulette wasn’t satisfied with just a website. Students were targeted at school, friends began to break apart, and everyone was turning on each other again. Will it have the same result as the previous year or will the site be shut down for good and will everyone survive the year? Who knows. But in the meantime, why don't you just take a seat and watch the chaos unfold.

///////////

This roleplay is a remake if you will, and hopefully, it'll be a bit better than the first version. The original plot was based quite heavily on Gossip Girl, and while I like the influence I want the roleplay to branch out and be different. Secrets will play an important part of this roleplay, however they are not the focus. This is going to deal with heavier topics, character deaths, characters turning on each other, and a lot of other things that the original didn't. While I want this to be darker and more mature, I also want people to still be realistic. Meaning I don't want a character being a murderer. Sorry but it just doesn't work. If you have any questions about the plot, please let me know.

➥ You must be 18+ in order to apply for this roleplay. It will be dealing with heavy topics and I don't feel comfortable with underaged users rping it
➥This roleplay requires realistic face-claims!
➥ All character sheets/secrets have to come with a trigger warning if there is something in it that may be triggering.
➥ Characters can either be juniors or seniors, but try to keep numbers even
➥ Keep boys and girls even (non-binary characters aren't included in this requirement)
➥ You are allowed up to three characters and currently, I don't have a limited amount of space
➥ You will be invited to the Discord once your character(s) have been accepted
➥ Follow all of RPN's rules!
➥ Romance is encouraged but not required (fade to black if needed)
➥ This roleplay is set in high school in New York City so that that into consideration when thinking of characters
➥ Characters are filthy rich so no scholarship characters will be allowed
➥ You must make a minimum of two in-character posts PER week
➥ Please do not join the roleplay if you cannot be active in the Discord or IC
➥ If you have read the rules, make sure to list your character's favorite color in their character sheet

Last edited:
Sounds interesting as hell, got a link to the main page for it? or for the Character Sheets? Character creation is my favorite part :::3

Sounds interesting as hell, got a link to the main page for it? or for the Character Sheets? Character creation is my favorite part :::3
Actually I won’t get a character sheet page up until I have enough interest in this. So you’ll have to wait a bit~

Interested!
Interested if you're still open ^^
yes i love me some gossip girl
definitely some interest here!!
I’m super interested!
Interested for sure
Love the idea! Super interested! ❤
this sounds super fun~~
aah this sounds fun!
YES BITCH IM SO READY TO BRING MY CHILDREN BACK
The tentative deadline is May 13th! This may change depending on how many characters are completed!
Feel free to make up to three characters but try hard to keep the genders even!

cast applications

and just people know, this is going to be a pretty open roleplay and I don’t really have a cap number for the amount of people that apply. So feel free to

IMPORTANT!!
Be creative with your characters. The more unique they are the higher chance you have of getting accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back