• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
any questions, comments, or concerns can be posted here! also feel free to talk here while we work on characters~

Giselle is almost done, gonna add her secrets separate from her bio

remember to keep grade levels even when you are applying as well!

IMPORTANT!!! this high school is a celebrity high school essentially. that means actors, models, singers, etc. there are really rich business and doctor families that can afford the school as well
HOWEVER, students that would bring down the reputation would not be allowed at this school so keep that in mind when creating a character!

IMPORTANT!!! this high school is a celebrity high school essentially. that means actors, models, singers, etc. there are really rich business and doctor families that can afford the school as well
HOWEVER, students that would bring down the reputation would not be allowed at this school so keep that in mind when creating a character!

Should I change Aurelia's family background?

Should I change Aurelia's family background?
I think for this particular roleplay, yes. These characters are supposed to be the children of celebrities and the upper class of New York so I think any student that would be potentially dangerous to have in the school wouldnโ€™t be allowed at Regis.

Oooo I like the figure skater idea Wildflower101 Wildflower101 , she could totally be a potential rival or something for my third character because I was thinking that could be her passion too

Hi ~ Not sure if y'all can see it yet but I finally put up WIPs for my kids ^^

Hey! Sorry but I think Iโ€™m gonna go head and drop. Iโ€™ve over done it with joining roleplays once again! ๐Ÿ˜… This was a great idea though and I enjoyed reading all the character sheets! Best of luck.

Hey! Sorry but I think Iโ€™m gonna go head and drop. Iโ€™ve over done it with joining roleplays once again! ๐Ÿ˜… This was a great idea though and I enjoyed reading all the character sheets! Best of luck.
Ah that bites! Well feel free to hop in if your schedule frees up because I was looking forward to your girl~

(my character is definitely noooot finished lol, but i can definitely get moving on her if u did want to go through cs's a bit sooner!)

(my character is definitely noooot finished lol, but i can definitely get moving on her if u did want to go through cs's a bit sooner!)
If you need until the deadline thatโ€™s fine. Just a lot of people are finished sooner than expected so I figured Iโ€™d move the deadline up to whenever the last person finished!

MAKE SURE TO FINISH YOU CHARACTERS! Most of these characters havenโ€™t been worked on since the start of the week so I need people to get working on them so we donโ€™t lose interest! I might move the due date up to help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back