• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Julie blushed a bit. "I uh...dont think so..just surprised me." she felt something that felt like water run down her face

Leo couldn't help but laugh for a moment, rubbing the blood off her head with the sleeve of his jacket, then turning round "want me to piggyback you up the stairs? The only closest medical centre is up there..."

Her face turned redder at that. "No please. My pack is real heavy...I cant let you put yourself out because of me. she tried standing, her knees shaking as she did so

(Sorry for being late, the forum didn't automatically watch it for meh.)

Kahn ran in through the doors, finding the steps. Thinking he was late, he began sprinting up the stairs as fast as he could.

After a minute or two, he passed two girls and a guy, his tail barely managing to keep up with him.

"Hey, I run marathons for a casual morning jog, it'll be fine" he didn't, to be honest, he fully expected to end up collapsing to the ground as soon as he makes it to the top

Yang smiled. "Alright. Keep your manly pride as I carry all three bags." She said, taking all of the bags and lifting them up at once.

As soon as Yang lifted the bags, Kahn ran full speed into her, falling backwards down a few steps before regaining his balance, then falling down a few more.

Leo blushed a little; swiftly forcing himself to regain his composure "don't sweat it, it's nothing"

Yang noticed this and raised an eyebrow, poking him with her elbow. Even though she would have liked to be the girl on his back, she didn't want to make a bad impression.

Kahn got up. slightly dazed. "Y..Yeah." Readjusting his bandana onto his neck, Kahn began walking. he started getting tired. "Sorry." Kahn's eyes drifted towards what he thought was a couple, and asked all of them, "Uh.. so, What are your names?"

"Leo, piss me off and I'm your worst nightmare" after speaking, he lightly nudged Yang; trying to say 'hey, not my fault'

"Seriously, not my fault, I mean, look at this situation" Leo looks relatively distracted

Deciding to forget about the girl digging into Leo's back with her face, he said "I'm Kahn. I don't plan on pissing anyone off. yet."

Leo starts to head up the steps, a little uneasy on his feet; but fine nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back