• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

"Fuuuuuuuuuuu" he lost momentum at about the 200th step after smashing his arm int one particularly large and uneven step, he slowly sat up, a little dizzy and dazed " well... **** I have to get back up there now... ... ... GODDAMIT!"

Yang laughed a bit, landing next to him. "Yeah, well, now so do I." she said, offering a hand.

Yang smiled, her hair shifting behind her. She spotted the newcomer. "Hey, sup. You heading up?" She asked.

"Ugh my head, I think I might have a concussion, whelp, let's get moving" he gives a grin to Julie then begins to march his way up the stairs; full of a new determination

Yang smiled. "Much better. Now come on! No time for Yanging around! Let's go!" She said, marching up after Leo.

"What is it with your puns of your own name!" He turns to Julie "well, nice to meet you, I'm Leo"

Julie walks up, following them. "How long have you guys been walking..?" she said softly, her heavy bag digging into her shoulders

Leo let out a soft laugh "well, come on girls, we should probably get moving so we're not late

Julie smiled a bit and began running too. That was a mistake. Her heavy pack leaned all the way forward and she hit her forehead on the edge of the step in front of her. She cried out in pain and sat up rubbing her forehead. "Son of a bitch.."

Leo ground to a halt, spinning and practically leaping down several dozens stairs, rolling forwards then moving besides Julie "yo, you injured badly?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back