• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

Leo sat himself back down, putting his face it the table as he glanced between the two girls.

Leo stared at Yang's chest, then Cherry's, continuing in by slamming his face into the table. Ashamed of himself.

"No... I did something I shouldn't have.., I should be sorry" being around Yang was starting to put him on edge. Especially when there was another girl with them.

"Okay... Got it..." Leo said, feeling somewhat put down, but holding up a happy front with a smile on his face.

Yang sighed and pushed the door open, taking one last look at him before shutting the door behind her.

Leo let out an exasperated sigh, then out up another smile for Cherry, though it kept nagging him in the back of his mind 'maybe... I should've went after her...' Though he does what he can to dismiss the thought, she was just heading to her room, maybe she was tired, maybe she didn't want to be near him at the moment. He'd already decided that odds were it was the latter, so he'd best stay away. Offering his hand and a smile to Cherry.

@Metaphysics

Yang sighed, sitting on her window sill, alone. She leaned against the window frame, closing her eyes. She began to hum a bit, kind of lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back