• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Dragon Prince: Deep Trouble [Closed]

Lethe didn’t really think she’d need help with plans to burn the body, but then again, she’d never built a pyre. She didn’t know how hot the flames needed to be to eradicate everything of use to the likes of Aaravos or Claudia. She bit the inside of her cheek, and sighed.

“I don’t suppose you know anything about pyres, do you?” likely not.

Lethe opted to explain, “A dark mage has many useful components.” So did the star-touched. She didn’t know how much of the latter would apply to Viren, but nonetheless, it was possible Aaravos would know a use. “I…don’t want him to become naught but ingredients for Aaravos or his daughter to use.”

He didn’t deserve that.

No one deserved that.

“I’ve never made a pyre for someone before, though. And I…don’t have the talents of fire.”

Willow shrugged at the question, at first a bit confused as to why Lethe asked it, but soon everything was clarified. The potential to be used for ingredients…That would be horrific, especially if he didn’t want his body to be used in such a way.

No, she couldn’t imagine he did.

“I’ve made bonfires before. I’m sure it’s the same concept, just…bigger.” Big enough for an entire body. Willow took a slow, deep breath, not enjoying the conversation. “Making the fire is the easy part for me.”

They would just need to build the pyre. Preferably close to Viren’s body, so they wouldn’t have to drag it too far.

She bit her lip, wondering if her next thought was one she should ask. Oh well. “You seem to know Aaravos quite well. What…what exactly is he capable of?” But the elf had been the one to release Aaravos from his prison, after all of the warnings.

Nothing was ever easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back