• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dorm

The Beasty Incarnate

Dr.Monty's Gumballs
Hey guys! It's Beast and I just had an amazing idea for an RP that contains both horror and romance! Hope you enjoy!

15 Years ago, a catastrophic explosion Infected a college full of a dangerous chemical that if inhaled, could melt the brain of any person and turn them into a radioactive beast. A special group called the C.O.I.B.C (The Council of Infectious Beings Control) was sent to "clean up the mess" that these scientist left behind. Yumaro, a highly trained super solider made for any combat situation is selected but only with one choice, to do it with a newbie or do it alone. The agency hates for soldiers to go alone, plus Yumaro is a pet for the center so they pair him with a newbie (can be male or female) and are sent to extract this chemical and bring it back, but when Yumaro gets infected, the newbie has to take over, and when they take the lead that's when the actually chemistry starts,

So? What do you think?

ok, look, in order to make a character, you need to put down a cs, its the basic thing for an rp, it will help me with how I will play my characther and honestly you need to start because this is your idea

Yea, alright, i'll get it put in

Well, I added one, guess it will have to do, I don't know the thing for the CS so, yea,I made one though, loks like i'm the rookie xD

*looks

Its the additional IC, I guessed that would be it, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back