• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Doors

Shireling

A Servant of King and Country
36fde504344ab05f56994a98e37a3397--delta-green-carcosa.jpg
You awake in a small, dimly lit room. You are not alone, as others stir around you. The walls are smoke-stained with peeling, rose-coloured wallpaper. The floor is stained carpet the color of wine. No furniture, no windows, only the softly swaying lightbulb hanging from the ceiling by frayed wires and a door.. A thick oaken door lays imposingly on the opposite side of the room, seemingly the center of gravity of this universe. You take a deep breath, and turn the knob.

-------

Hello! The Doors is a surrealist, fantasy adventure set in a pocket dimension consisting of fantasmagoric and dreamlike landscapes and uncertain dangers. Including myself, I'm looking to have between two and four people in the party who are good writers that can give some detail and write properly. The RP will consist of the characters going through pocket dimensions through portals in doors to find their way out of the dreamworld. Along the way, they will gradually come to an awareness of who they are and come to understand a greater evil at work around them.

1. Design a backstory for your character, but keep it nice and hidden. They will start to remember their names after the second or third door. After that things can come back to them at whatever pace you feel is best. The characters can come from any time period or background, including the far future or distant past. Be as creative as you like.

2. I will not kill off your characters, so be okay with threats to their lives that I present in the story as I will write them out of harms way somehow, even if they do end up maimed in some fashion.

3. At least one post a day would be quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back