• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Dome

Are you interested in joining our mission for the sample?

• Yeah, sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JustCallMeAimee

Shamu the Exasperating ignoramus

The Dome

It's the year 3095, sixty years ago it became apparent the damage we had really caused to earth. For example when you think of a host body getting an virus the body tries to kill the germes. The body heats up to its optimum temperature to do this, however there are two options: the host kills the virus or this virus kills the host. Either way the virus dies. Now in our case the earth is the host and we are the virus it is trying to kill, in an attempt to do it the atmosphere filled with a sour smog that gave people small things like asthma and other lung problems. But then ten years later it got bad, a virus spread through the air. However, it only seemed to take effect when the person died in unrelated circumstances. When the elderly died they came back, when ill patients died they came back, when anyone died they came back. But they weren't the same, they were monsters. The books and films in history museums weren't just to scary you on a Friday night. No they showed the future of a zombie virus. And just like in those films we soon found out that not only was it passed on through the air but through the bite of these monsters.

The UK and US governments worked together and deployed troops to get the remaining humans, our current population is in few thousands compared to the billions is used to be, the humans were put into a quarantine while the dome was built. The dome is a safe place, zombie free with clean fresh air. However we can't stay like that forever, like animals in a pen waiting for the predators to get us. So in current times our new government is funding a scheme to get a sample from outside the dome. To do this safely a small group of eight people are being trained to go outside the dome and get a culture of zombie flesh. The idea is once it's brought back a vaccine can be created to heal the masses and then the outside world will be perged of zombies and since we believe it and the smog are related then the world will be restored.

Right so that's the story line! This RP has been created by me and @AlliSabi and for it to work we need six more willing Roleplayers to fill in the spots for the rest of the group. If there are also any ideas please PM both me and her to run them by us before we start the RP.

I was told to boop this post so I shall do just that.

Boop.

It has been booped.

(^U^)

(> :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the mention @JustCallMeAimee but I would probably have to decline since I don't think I would be able to reply a few times a day with the number of RPs I am currently juggling.

Loki Odinson]Thanks for the mention [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27169-justcallmeaimee/ said:
@JustCallMeAimee[/URL] but I would probably have to decline since I don't think I would be able to reply a few times a day with the number of RPs I am currently juggling.
It's fine, don't worry about it.

I posted. This is the post that I am posting. The posted post is the post that I posted to tell you I'm interested.

I shall create a boop to destroy all other boops...

(> :D )

Boop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back