• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Doctor's Niece (Victorian Era Roleplay)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
This roleplay is inspired by the mini-series Doctor Thorne. It will be an MxF roleplay, and I would like to play the female (Muse A). I would like this roleplay to be detailed, with about five paragraphs per post. I would like this to take place in the 1850's, just like to book/mini-series.

Muse A is a young woman, and the ward of her uncle, a doctor. Her station is not ideal, and no one in the village knows who her parents are, not even Muse A. Her uncle has been hiding the fact that she is a bastard. Muse A has grown up near a large manor, the home of a lord and lady. As a child, she had grown up friends with their children. As she grows older, she falls for Muse B, their eldest son and heir. Muse B falls for her as well. However, both are well aware that their stations will not allow them to be together. Especially considering how Muse B's family is running out of money, and are likely to lose their lavish lifestyle. However, neither of them can hide their feelings for each other. Muse B is constantly having rich heiresses thrust upon him, and Muse A herself, is an heiress, though she doesn't know it.

That's the basic plot. I would like to throw in some romantic rivals for them, as well as twists and turns that are not in the book/mini-series. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back