The Division

Angelsofblood

"Sounds like a super hero to me."
Last week I got my first hands-on experience with the Division Beta, and coming over from Destiny, I think I've been swayed.

Perhaps I've been jaded in the past by the grind of most RPGs (Diablo 2--yes, I'm old), but I'm hoping the large embrace of the world offers a different experience. I normally try to stray from most modern shooter types (let's just say that it can get a bit frustrating--grenades being closer to nukes then true grenades), but there is something endearing about the Division's gameplay.

The question is, am I the only one to be swayed toward giving the Division a second look?

No, division is a very good game concept for a first person shooter. I believe it will go over well with both strictly shooter gamers and those that are into rpgs. I am seeing a good turn out so far in reserves for the game, as I work for gamestop, and even I am considering though shooters are not my thing. I am more of a fantasy player

Totally going to buy that game when it comes out. Very well run for it being a first person shooter. Haven't found a decent game like that in a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back