• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Division: City of Angels

SilverDingo

Full Moon/Full Life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

IMG_7637.webp

Extremis Malis, Extrema Remedia

When the Dollar Flu hit New York, we thought it would be temporary, a minor setback. However, when it began to spread across the country, things spiraled into chaos. Cities across the country descended into madness and anarchy. Now, madmen roam the streets, preying on helpless individuals and fighting amongst themselves.

shutterstock_1309273237.jpg

Now, we are the angels that stand guard over the survivors of Los Angeles. We help those who can not help themselves and stand as a beacon of hope for the hopeless.

We are The Division.

An RP based on The Division games. This will be set in the spring between the Division and The Division 2 in Los Angeles and the areas around it.

The plot would be focused around a squad of Division Agents trying to maintain stability against an individual who seeks to take control of the region’s limited water resources, as well as other threats to the security of the region.

Questions and Answers:

Q. Will there be expeditions
?

A. Yes. I have plans for small adventures outside of the city.

Q. Will there be a Dark Zone?

A. Uh, well, I don’t know how I would implement Rogue Mechanics in a collaborative storytelling game but there will be a Dark Zone in the story, yes.

Q. Why Los Angeles?

I felt the stories on the East Coast have been told as well as they can and decided to branch out to another part of the country.

Q. Will any canon characters appear?

A. Aside from a mention here or there, not really, no. The threats in New York and DC are basically completely separate from the threats in California due to geographic isolation, though there are similar elements and they would know of Keener’s rogue status.

Q. What are your requirements?

A. Outside of a character? An interesting and complex character, plays well with others, and at least one literate paragraph unless it’s something like fast flowing dialogue.

Q. What do I need to know about the game to participate?

Not much. Basically, a global pandemic known as the Dollar Flu, released on Black Friday, has crippled the world, New York was hit the hardest. After a lockdown, special deep cover federal agents known as The Strategic Homeland Division were activated to help maintain order and restore the city. These agents soon faced a lot of conflict from gangs, private military companies, and even members of their own organization turning on them.

Q. Question I forgot?

A. Answer will be given if it is asked.​

Oh man oh man am I interested to heck and back, but I'm afraid I don't have a 'Division' Agent created at the moment. Do I specifically need one, or would it be possible to play as a PMC survivor who later links up? I have a massive template set up for a character belonging to an American branch of USEC (from Escape From Tarkov), but I'm not sure if it would be allowed within the context of this scenario. If something can be worked out, do let me know. If not, no sweat at all. :)
I would like everyone to be a Division agent when it starts. However, you can have been recruited from a PMC. But, you will have to create your own or use LMB or Black Tusk from canon instead of importing one from a separate canon.

I'll get the character sheets up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back