• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ∆The Divine Vendetta - Lore & General Info∆

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Croaker

Little Horned Boy

• |Play Style|
    In The Divine Vendetta players will be siding with one of four warring factions that currently dominate the world. This role play – if all goes well – should be in essence controlled by its players, with little necessary action or input from any "GM" figure. That being said, any progress/guidance the player's desire will still be given by the faction leaders (more on them in a second) and myself through the culminating story arcs of this RP.
    Due to my desire for a player-centric RP, the four factions at odds with each other will be built from the ground up by those of you who join in on my shenanigans, and headed in construction by a faction leader (who will naturally fall into a sort of "Co-GM" status should it be necessary or desired), with a few guidelines from me to help keep things congruent. Everything else between these factions will be almost entirely sandbox.

The Divine Vendetta 's story will progress via factions and their members interacting, special events that I will occasionally create to introduce new elements into the ongoing arcs, and a world timeline that will be consistently updated to keep everyone informed on how their actions have affected the environment of the world and what's going on around them in current day society. As the story evolves, so should the characters and the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back