• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nothing to see here (stillborn RP)

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love the amount of detail and thought you've put into this intriguing world. Sounds like an awesome fantasy nation-building game that has plenty of creative potential :) I may be interested in joining if you still need a player later! (I just have to figure out what exactly my work/studying schedule will be this summer)

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love the amount of detail and thought you've put into this intriguing world. Sounds like an awesome fantasy nation-building game that has plenty of creative potential :) I may be interested in joining if you still need a player later! (I just have to figure out what exactly my work/studying schedule will be this summer)
I am definitely still in need of players and would love to have you aboard if your schedule allows for it.

I am definitely still in need of players and would love to have you aboard if your schedule allows for it.
How many players are you looking to recruit? I had assumed that you wanted 4 total (1 for each of the 4 factions)

^^^ What Shad said
How many players are you looking to recruit? I had assumed that you wanted 4 total (1 for each of the 4 factions)
Perhaps some rewording is in order. I want three faction leaders (King, queens, emperors, what have you) and then a large group of people to make characters as members of said factions, whether it be part of the mercenary guild or one of the kingdoms. The construction of a faction is a task that will be headed by a the person assuming the role of faction leader. As incentive for becoming a faction leader, these will be significantly more powerful characters.

^^^ What Shad said

Perhaps some rewording is in order. I want three faction leaders (King, queens, emperors, what have you) and then a large group of people to make characters as members of said factions, whether it be part of the mercenary guild or one of the kingdoms. The construction of a faction is a task that will be headed by a the person assuming the role of faction leader. As incentive for becoming a faction leader, these will be significantly more powerful characters.
Got it! That makes sense. I'll be watching this thread for now and when the character sign ups come up, I'll decide then :)

Alright. It seems I've gained a decent following thus far. That's pretty neat.
However, it seems we're still searching for our third and final faction leader, and some information is still lacking in the interest check (referring specifically to the Circle of Twelve tab). All information will be up to date and final by the end of tomorrow though, so look forward to that. Slowly I'm getting a handle on this beast.
Also, Foxagon Foxagon is looking for a possible collaborator/co-leader for their faction, if anyone is interested in teaming up.

Update:
Alright, this should be the last big edit I do. Sorry it took so long to get this done, but there was a lot of sorting, organizing, and planning that had to be done so instead of rush it, I made sure everything was done properly. That being said, this is no longer a WIP, so that's pretty cool.

Edits made to interest check:
- Fixed a majority of the copious amounts of grammatical errors... I think
- Added reference image with caption under the "God Touched" tab
- Added reference image with caption under the "Learning Magic and the Schools of Magic" tab
- Added pointless image of a randomly drawn symbol in the "Circle of Twelve" tab (because aesthetics)
- Added brief disclaimer in regards to the information provided on the Circle of Twelve in the "The Circle of Twelve" tab
- Completed descriptions on each member of the Circle of Twelve in the "The Circle of Twelve" tab
(note – to rid myself of some redundancy, when describing a member's thoughts on other members of the Circle, I did not always include the same bit of information for each character's section. Example: Baraqiel does not like Satham and it is stated so in Baraqiel's section, however, it is not stated in Satham's)
- Added alternate art for the following members of the Circle fo Twelve: Af, Penem, Zaqiel, Gadreel

Now with the interest check all wrapped up and kind of sort of polished, hopefully, we'll get that third and final faction leader and some more players.
Our current faction leaders are working on their kingdoms, and I'll make sure to set up an easily accessible space for them to post their kingdoms info and for to throw all of this info.
For those of you wondering about the CS, I've decided to wait for the completion of all factions before the character making process begins. This is to ensure that character's and their faction's history work together. That being said, if you want to start brainstorming characters and picking out a face claim now, I certainly won't stop you.
Lastly, just a reminder that I will answer your questions if you have them. If there is an aspect about the world that I haven't explored or you're not clear on, feel free to ask about it, you're never bothering me.

Oh, and before I go, I'd like to credit the artists whose art I've used.
- Alayna Lemmer-Danner (gothic castles used in "World Lore" tab)
- Sasha Beliaev (Desert City)
- Omar Rayyan (Flying Ship)
- Eli Manaya (all watercolor paintings of the Gods)
- Peter Mohrbacher (all images of the members of the Circle of Twelve)
- Goni Montes (Penem Alt-art)
- Lee Dotson (Af Alt-art)
- Jason Engle (Gadreel Alt-art)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back