• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Disappearing Talent - Chat and Plotting

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello, and make a detective role. They are going to investigate with the missing magic problem.

I came up with another role too, The Miscreant. Basically they find out that the Thief can steal magic and they want in on it, but are excluded from the magic stealing operation.

The Miscreant: Can I join the magic stealing operation?
The Thief: No, because you will know why I am doing this.

Voiala! 'Tis now the Confidante. Also, I just realized that the amateur investigators are an essential role, so I added them as well.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of recruits for the other vital roles, I think I must cancel this roleplay for the time being. I'll be sure to let you all know if I decide to re-use this world and plot. Since I still want to roleplay, I will be posting an interest check for a revival of an old roleplay idea. I will be bringing one of my characters used in this roleplay into the new one, Finbar Cody. I'll be posting the link to the interest check once I put it up, which will likely be tomorrow.

Here's the interest check for the "new" one. The tone is different, just to let you know, but I figure you still may want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back