• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Disappearance of Wilfred McMillan

You know... I've never seen Professor McMillan and Professor Ward in the same room together.... you think they're the same person, maybe?

Also @papachan @SachiGrl ,

I just realized something. Vladimir is a student and he's 35, right? And Louis is a professor but 29? I'm not terribly concerned, but it seems a bit odd to have a student who is older than a professor. Unless Vladimir is just starting schooling late?

radiochai said:
Also @papachan @SachiGrl ,
I just realized something. Vladimir is a student and he's 35, right? And Louis is a professor but 29? I'm not terribly concerned, but it seems a bit odd to have a student who is older than a professor. Unless Vladimir is just starting schooling late?
Vlady has a weird age for school. 29 isn't so bad for a professor.

(He doesn't look 35 either xP)

What do you guys think works better/looks better for William R Chambers? The one I have or this?

latest

I wanted to use this, but I wish I could find him without his hat on:

kaemon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
radiochai said:
What do you guys think works better/looks better for William R Chambers? The one I have or this?
latest

I wanted to use this, but I wish I could find him without his hat on:

kaemon.png
I like the first one better.

First post up. Feel free to already be in the bar, or come into the bar from the inn or from outside. I don't remember if I mentioned in my post, but everyone should of been gathering information around the city. Also feel free to make up your own NPCs for your own interactions.

radiochai said:
First post up. Feel free to already be in the bar, or come into the bar from the inn or from outside. I don't remember if I mentioned in my post, but everyone should of been gathering information around the city. Also feel free to make up your own NPCs for your own interactions.
I believe this is the first detailed Role Play I have ever participated in. I hope my post was suffice!

@SachiGrl from the looks of it, you look like you're doing fine. I'm not asking for anything novel length and I'm pretty sure there will be shorter posts at times, so I'm not going to bite anyone's head off.

Man. I'm itching to post again. But I don't want to make another post for William since papachan and charcoal haven't posted yet. I think I'll make a post for some npcs when I get home.

I'm waiting for a chance to have Charles make a Mythos joke.

"It rains so much here these villagers might as well be half fish."

radiochai said:
Man. I'm itching to post again. But I don't want to make another post for William since papachan and charcoal haven't posted yet. I think I'll make a post for some npcs when I get home.
You can definitely post again. It is not like their going to miss out on anything. Casually, talk back to our characters and say 'once everyone is here, I have important news to share.'

Please! Let's stop this waiting nonsense!!

((Impatient Sachi))

Also, since it is Thursday morning, @Diminium didn't finish their profile, so it's just the five if us. @Charcoal and @papachan feel free to post whenever now that the rp is officially-officially open.

Edit: daftstudent, I forgot to mention this, just so you know, everyone is in a big city, not a village. Feel free to look up Cluj Napoca (hope I spelled that right, I'm on my phone in bed) to get an idea of how the city looks (though imagine what it could be like 92 years ago)

Can someone make a second character (preferably female)

LOL

Sorry for the terminology, but this group is a cock-fest.

I could possibly add another female in a while, though I assume women were still a bit scarce in colleges like Miskatonic back then. Honestly I could be wrong, I'm not 100% knowledgeable about the 20's.

Maybe I could make Silvia a more prominent character. Maybe she'll defy her husband and offer to be a guide in the forest for everyone?

I did a bit of research and women were becoming professors more commonly during 1927 (more or less)

But, in the 1920's there were universities or colleges only for women, so there are lots of female professors for female schools.

As for female students, they've been permitted even before 1920 to colleges. As for degrees... specifically, Oxford started giving women degrees since 1920 (on and off). One year, they allow, next year no.

My character's background is fairly accurate (did my research)

Alright~ well, it's up to everyone else if they would like to create another female. If not I'll make Silvia play a bigger part. I can't garentee she'll survive though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back