• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - Interest Check

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Devil's Throne - Interest Check

sd2_small-jpg.331416

The Devil's Throne - CS
The Devil's Throne - OOC

An alternative reality to ours... In the 18th century, the King and Queen reside in a palace situated in East Anglia, England. Strict and old-fashioned, it's difficult to believe the way the world moves around them. However, with the power to change anything in the country the moment they wish, they are the most powerful people in England. Employing many, including guards, servants and advisers, the family holds a great level of secrecy within the walls. Anyone found to break the vow of secrecy or many other rules, could find themselves put to death without trial.

The King and Queen have three sons and three daughters. The eldest Prince, and heir to the throne, is a handsome young man, though cold and heartless by nature. He is due to marry the daughter of the highest judge in England. Many, including his own siblings, fear what will happen when the cruel prince eventually becomes king.

Recently, things in the castle have been gradually becoming more unsettled than usual, following the execution of a young servant a week earlier. Tortured before been hung, she was accused of being evil and trying to corrupt the youngest princess, simply because she was of a poorer class.​

So, this will be a realistic drama (though not historically accurate to our real world) and will remain focused within the palace walls and grounds. This will be heavy on characterisation, with twists, violence and probably a lot of misery!

2+ paragraphs per post. Players able to post 3+ times per week.

The spots I have in mind are below, though I'm open to suggestions.

King (Reserved Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Queen (aged 43-48) (Reserved)
Eldest Prince 1 (Reserved Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Prince 2 - liberal, despite the conservative times! (aged 20-22) (Reserved)
Prince 3 - (aged 18) (Reserved)
Eldest Princess 1 (aged 23) (Reserved)
Princess 2 (aged 20-22) (Reserved)
Princess 3 (aged 16) (Reserved)
Prince 1's Fiancee (aged 20-24) (Reserved)

Head of Security (Reserved)
Servants (up to 4)
Guards (up to 3)
Advisers (up to 3)
Possible love interests (TBD)

Last edited:
OMG! I joined this roleplay sometime last year with my character as Head of Security!

I love to be able to join again if you'll accept me.
I have a lot more time on my hands, and this time and will be able to get at least 3 if not more post out a week.

If you do accept me, I'd like to know if I can be head of security again and if so if I can play my character, Alexander, again.
If not I'm fine making a new character and taking a different place as well.

Hola, I am here for the thing. lol. Prince 1's Fiancée and Princess 2 :)

I'm interested in creating a servant if by that you mean something like a maid or butler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back