• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝕋𝐇𝐄 𝔻𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝕐𝐎𝐔 𝕂𝐍𝐎𝐖 { OOC }

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Once again love loveing the placeholders so far!! Woke up to all these new ones like it’s Christmas :)

I was not ready.

3B1296E5-7F1D-4736-A417-1F1C46518103.jpg

okay so a rough wip is up for sam. just need to do her history and probably fix up the spiritual encounter a bit. i promise ive got it in my head, i just have to get off my ass and do some stuff but will finish her later ! 😌

RpN giving zero notifs for the ooc as per usual 😭 anyway!!! i whipped out Father August and hiya again if i missed anyone since my first hello!!!!

i may be late to the party but holey moley is the cs pOPPIN

Also to note! Soft deadline is today so Please don’t sweat if you aren’t done!!! If you ARE done and you see this message (Rpn ain’t reliable rip) PLEASE react or shout my way and we’ll review the CS quickly, and if all is good, we’ll give you an invite to the discord later today!!

For everyone else please try to finish by Wednesday! Tentative RP start will be thursday, but if folks need more time we’ll cruise over to the weekend for an RP start! The sooner the better.

If you have lost interest or the groove, no sweat :) if you don’t finish your CS at all, but get the inspiration later simply let me know and we’ll see where in the RP it’ll be best to introduce your character (probably will be involved in a plot or haunting, sort of like recruiting in a video game LOL)

Happy Hauntings :)

B7A32717-5CAE-464C-9E54-D96ACA532311.jpeg
richie is mostly done ?? i just need to refine some things and complete his background !! but i added a bunch of spoilers/notes in that section mostly as an outline but also bc i am excited. and can’t keep a secret.

as the day wraps to an end, apps won't officially need to be due til wednesday now :) if you finish early just be sure to throw a dm or message here so that we can be made aware!

Just wanna throw a heads up that we won’t be taking anymore characters for now as we are full up! if we have room in the future anyone interested will be considered :) thanks again for applying everyone!

Just wanted to say that I found your RP while randomly browsing and it's awesome! Very spoopy indeed. Great premise and awesome characters. I'll be lurking with my popcorn just like the ghosties if you don't mind :D

Just wanted to say that I found your RP while randomly browsing and it's awesome! Very spoopy indeed. Great premise and awesome characters. I'll be lurking with my popcorn just like the ghosties if you don't mind :D
Aww thank you!!! Of course enjoy lurking we will leave popcorn for you at the door when you run out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back