• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Desperate Search for RPs (ALWAYS OPEN AND UPDATING))

E.Vasper

Fantasy Obsessed
Hello~ I'm Wynter, also known as EV, and I want you. Yes, you. Welcome to my desperate search for roleplay partners! Are you terribly bored? Are your creative juices overflowing and do you need somewhere to put them to use? Are you ready to build stories and people and worlds? If yes, great! Read on to see if I suit your RP tastes. If no...well, read on anyway, pretty please :D

• * I have no age requirements/limit. All I want you to be is mature enough to handle whatever dark themes we decide to have, if we decide to have any, in our story.
    • * Speaking of which, DARK THEMES. I love those. Fluffy gets boring quick. Your character can be bat shit crazy and our world can have the biggest douches to have ever douched. As long as what we write doesn’t cross the line into real life, we can go wild. That being said, I can’t take anything furry-related seriously so yeah, no.
    • * I can do any type of pairing (FxM, FxF, MxM). There are some storylines where I would prefer a certain one, in which case I would mention it, but otherwise you’re free to choose.
    • * I aim for perfect grammar but I don't expect you to do the same. That being said, I definitely appreciate good grammar and writing style.
    • * I can roll with anything from 300 to 3000 words, depending on my partner and have no specific requirements.
    • * Obviously, I have a life outside RPs and can’t always be posting but a reply every couple days will be my norm.
    • * I love OOC chatting and random fangirling.
    • * I would prefer best to RP over PMs but wouldn't mind a thread on here or over email either. I only don't do discord.
    • * I swear, I’d be head over heels if you talk plot development to me.
    • * I’m ditch-friendly. A note to say that you don’t want to RP anymore or want to RP something else would, of course, be appreciated but if you’re that sick of me, oh well.

The character I want to play is interchangeable with enough to convince me. More plots are always to come and you can feel free to suggest your own! Please PM me a reply instead of posting it on the thread if you can, thanks!

Last edited:
I know you specifically asked for PMs instead of a post here but.
As a basic bitch with social anxiety it is very hard for me to come up with 10 posts. And I can't pull 24 hours out of my ass.

I'm very interested in your 'Ice Eyes' plot, and I'd like to discuss it in more depth. If. You are also interested.

Hey,
I don't have PM yet, but I'm trying to branch out from my fluffy writing. I really like it because it's just nice. I can help come up with ideas, adventure is always something I like to play with.

"The biggest douches to have ever douched."
With that, you had me. Are you interested in building an angsty, gritty plot with me? :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back