• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Demons son and the maid (male needed/mxf)

sprouhtt

溺死花
Please PM me if you would like to do the rp that is suggested below.

Hey everyone, I am looking for a 1x1 partner to do a/an rp with. I've been itching to do a 1x1 with someone, especially with this plot. Please keep in mind that I would like a long term partner(for eternityyyyyy...hahah joking.maybe.)The rp would take place in the pm's if you were wondering and take this in mind that i only do female characters so that means I would need a male character to rp with. I have a set of rules when rping with someone (not that long though so settle down) and that is:

1. Please NO ONE LINERS (I expect a good and juicy 4-5 sentences or more or even a paragraph if you're feeling up to it.)

2. Please tell me when you are not interested anymore instead of having me wait for no reply.

3. Grammar is a must, there can be a few miss spelled words and punctuation's but please read your post before sending it. :)

Now the plot that I've come up with is below:

Muse A (me) female

Muse B (you) male

c9acd570a289defbe16d4d9b443a1d44.jpg
The demon world is a/an darkness that covered the universe, until the coming of light. It is a place where demons are born, and it is within the boundaries of this realm where demons are capable of unleashing their full power and strength. Decades ago a very powerful demon ruler by the name of Balthazar. He was apart of the Council that ruled over the human and the demon world. His wife bared three children; two sons and one daughter. The first born as always, is the one to take up the family business and follow in on his fathers footsteps. The family has a huge estate on top of a mountain, the estate has an indoor pool as well as outdoor, it has about 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and anything else that the children could possibly need.

There has been a huge trafficking of humans to become servants in the demon world. The human world is no longer in existences, everything you thought you knew was gone. It's been taken up by the freaks and ghouls of the night. This chaos has been going on for thousands and thousands of years ever since the Council has taken over the two worlds.

Muse A was kidnapped as a young little girl at the age of 6 years old from the human world in a small village. She doesn't remember much but all she can make of her past is that she has gone from house to house in the demon world doing their dirty work, and entertaining them. Muse A has escaped many times before but she hasn't gone far enough not to get caught. Muse A was being auctioned off in a small part of the demon world when the demon lord himself thought he could use a few new maids since the ones he has have been getting old. He picks about two maids for the time being and takes them with him. He introduces Muse A and the other maid to the family and tells them of the rules and not to break it. Its been about a couple of years and both of the maids that he had gotten were around the same age, Muse A turned 17 years old and the other Muse B turned 16 years old. Muse B was in the human world for a good time learning of the world so that he can play his role even better, he's about a couple of hundred years old. Muse A and Muse B meet when Muse A spills his drink on him as she is serving them dinner.

Keep in mind:

Muse B is a bit on the aggressive side at first, he's rude, arrogant, and stubborn.(can't blame him, hes the son of a demon).

But if you would like, as the story progresses he opens up more to her (but this is wayyy in the rp).

Plot if you missed it:

So basically this plot is about a demon's son who has to follow in on his fathers footsteps. The demons son meets the maid that his father got a few years ago at a dinner party that the demon lord threw for his sons return. He invited a few of the upperclass demons to the celebration. During the dinner muse A accidentally spills the drink on muse B and they start from here.

Note:

This is a romance that takes time, don't just hop into it.

If you're interested please shoot me a pm or just comment below and i'll pm you! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in it but could I add my own little twists to my character I will be playing?? (Like personality twists and interests and so forth)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back