• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Deepest Voyage (still accepting)

AbsurdNerd

The Cupcake Queen
The Deepest Voyage
The deepest voyage is a role-play based around a crew of a submarine, sent to explore the deepest depths of the ocean. A small hole has been found in the Atlantic Ocean, about 9 feet in diameter. The unmanned submarine, "Atlas" was sent into the hole and achieved a depth of 15,000 feet before the connection was cut off. A team of engineers has been constructing a compact submarine capable of supporting a crew of 4. The crew's job is to find the remains of the Atlas, if possible, and to explore the dark depths of the ocean.
-Characters-
Captain/Leader:
Engineer/Communication:

Marine Taxonomist/Scientist:
Medic/Self explanatory:
Rules​
1. Semi-experienced roleplayers please, at the VERY bare bones minimum, 1 paragraph.
2. You do not need any knowledge of marine biology, this is set in a completely fictional scenario/location.
3. Obviously, standard rules apply.
4. This roleplay will most likely be graphic and/or dark, be warned
5. Make sure the first thing on your character is the phrase "I am toast"

I'm actually pretty interested. I can crank out long ass posts but I do tend to get burnout quickly and it get's harder to write more

O shit (pardon) I didn't expect this much interest over the weekend. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back