• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Decaying Rosebud Guild (Partner Search/RP Idea)

Miss-Keruberosu

bruh moment
Hello, my name is Cerberus! I have been roleplaying for about 3-4 years now and recently joined this site and I really hope I can find some partners! Before I get into what my idea is, I would like to discuss rules.

Overall Writing: I don't care all that much, I'll take what you can give me but I do ask that you can at least give me two paragraphs and have good grammar. Typos aren't your fault and if you get lazy, that's okay.

Reply Timing: Everyone has a life, don't stress yourself out with timing. I will only bug you if you just disappear for a week. I would really appreciate it if you can let me know when you won't be able to reply for a while.

Character Sheets: I really don't care if you use anime, semi-realistic anime, or even realistic pictures for your sheet and I actually use anime or semi-realistic anime photos for mine. I also don't mind if you want to write your sheet the way you usually do but I want more than just basic information but you don't have to write a book or anything.

Communication: I like communicating with my partners over the course of the RP if something is on your mind like you lose interest in what we are doing, please tell me. I like to RP over PMs but I don't mind hangouts or email. Also, I want you to be respectful or I'll drop the RP.

Now that I've got that out of the way, here is my RP idea.

The Decaying Rosebud guild is an underground gang for individuals who have magical abilities. Basically, the guild takes in mutants, mages, anything really as long as your character has potential and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. What I picture is a small group (maybe 4) of people who are selected to be the gang leader's little helpers but still have to prove themselves worthy, of course. Nobody just becomes something like that without proving that they can take it because as time goes on, shit will get real. The purpose of the guild is to eliminate other rivals from other gangs like the Decaying Rosebud, however, it's a tough job once you're to that point and it takes a quiet and skilled person to do it. Your characters will have to work their ways up to that highest rank together and still have to participate in training, eliminations, etc.. Romance, friendship, and rivalry are a big part of this RP because everything that your characters do affects the storyline dramatically. Oh, and try to keep all your characters alive and don't piss anyone off.

PS: For romance, I am okay with MxM, FxF, and MxF. Also, if you want to add something to my idea since it was pretty short, please let me know.

WANNA JOIN?
large.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back