• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
*Forlornly looks off*
We can never truly be friends, comrade.
I'm a commie
WRONG.

We can start nuclear war together, thus creating a real life Fallout game. Well, maybe minus Vault-Tec

C’mon, let’s do it. Send nukes, not nudes. Send them. Send them all.
FD53FFE2-AB2A-42AA-940B-761E4D077B2B.jpeg

Edit: whoops posted a picture of my dog here

Too bad i'm older then 12 boyo. Lol.
Same >->
Although yeah, I'm not really intimidated by you making Simon taller than Archie. I'm just stirring the pot
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzQvMTUwMzM4MS95ZXMtc3Rpci10aGUtcG90LW8uZ2lm.gif

Omg that is the biggest meme ever, I didn't mean that - i'm crYING

Alright, I shall move away from here to the IC thread, and the first post shall be made. I don’t know how long it’ll take me. Might go eat some dinner soon. It should be done, eh, within the next hour, hour and a half, if the interruptions aren’t long.

So I’m just making it so far that there are two vehicles between the four OG characters. I’m just going to have Jake in mine Cosmosis Cosmosis , kind of like how we had it before. I’ll let Tombstone Tombstone have his character’s truck, and Austin Crono Crono can be with him for now. Unless you want to change it around, I don’t care. I mean, we’re all going to pretty much have to get out anyway. So who is where doesn’t matter much. But just for reference, that’s how it’ll be.

Just so you know, I’m still writing the post. It’s going to be really long, just a warning. But I’ll try to leave it open towards the end for the new people to get introduced.

Just so you know, I’m still writing the post. It’s going to be really long, just a warning. But I’ll try to leave it open towards the end for the new people to get introduced.
Man, Jake only really got to know Tammy too. XD I wonder how he's gonna end up with Tammy in the same vehicle. You control him for the post Peace.

YOU GOT THIS!​

So I’m just making it so far that there are two vehicles between the four OG characters. I’m just going to have Jake in mine Cosmosis Cosmosis , kind of like how we had it before. I’ll let Tombstone Tombstone have his character’s truck, and Austin Crono Crono can be with him for now. Unless you want to change it around, I don’t care. I mean, we’re all going to pretty much have to get out anyway. So who is where doesn’t matter much. But just for reference, that’s how it’ll be.
uuh, where are the other older characters? Are they still in the old thread? Who are these people? ;^;

OKAY IM DONE. I left it a bit open ended in case a someone wants to insert their new character in. If not, it’ll just be a walker that my character will kill.

This took long.

OKAY IM DONE. I left it a bit open ended in case a someone wants to insert their new character in. If not, it’ll just be a walker that my character will kill.

This took long.
I'll have to reply in the morning, but I gotta ask again if there's any CS' for the older characters to look at - or are they gettin killed or something?? Other than that, dope man

I'll have to reply in the morning, but I gotta ask again if there's any CS' for the older characters to look at - or are they gettin killed or something?? Other than that, dope man
So we do have a couple of people from the old one who have yet to post their CS. But they will soon. There are maybe 3 or 4 characters that aren't here in this current one. We're leaving it open ended in case they wish to return. Otherwise, the characters from the old one to look for with the CS's to get them more are mine, Tombstone Tombstone Crono Crono Cosmosis Cosmosis
The first post does gloss over a couple of things that happened with my character in the old one. I would try to read the CS's for those I said since they are originals. It may help understand the characters more, and the story.

So we do have a couple of people from the old one who have yet to post their CS. But they will soon. There are maybe 3 or 4 characters that aren't here in this current one. We're leaving it open ended in case they wish to return. Otherwise, the characters from the old one to look for with the CS's to get them more are mine, Tombstone Tombstone Crono Crono Cosmosis Cosmosis
The first post does gloss over a couple of things that happened with my character in the old one. I would try to read the CS's for those I said since they are originals. It may help understand the characters more, and the story.
Noice! Thank
And dw, I've read everyone's CS cause I am a creep (;

Well apart from the missing ones that is, but I shaLL

Well apart from the missing ones that is, but I shaLL
Haha, good my man. Glad to hear! Seems like you've got interest in the characters and the story. I like that! You get one cool cookie for that.

But it has cyanide so maybe not eat it.

Haha, good my man. Glad to hear! Seems like you've got interest in the characters and the story. I like that! You get one cool cookie for that.

But it has cyanide so maybe not eat it.
Cyanide? Get me that goddamn cookie and some arsenic milk pls xx

And I do, I really wanna see how Archie is in the situation (sounds weird 'cause I am Archie technically but you get me)

I'll get you the authentic Mexican black tar heroin for a topping.

And I get you, dude

OOOOOH! I wanna post next so bad. DX

Simon's got one hell of an intro planned!
It better be the most Russian Entrance ever, or I'm kicking you from this RP.

MAKE. IT. RUSSIAN. AS. FUCK.

Or you get the bullet too (⌐■_■)

I can't... resist... must try... to... stop...

IT'S GUN ADDITION TIME WITH PEACEMAKER .45 TO JENNIFER'S FIREARM STASH!!!

MOAR GUNZ NOAW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back