• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Might create a pregnant character to fuck everyone over (;

Last edited:
Oh goodness. lol

The original group had two, one died in child birth so the second had two kids to watch after.
So one might argue that Jenn, Austin, and Holliday are pro pregnant lady helpers. Pfft.

Oh goodness. lol

The original group had two, one died in child birth so the second had two kids to watch after.
So one might argue that Jenn, Austin, and Holliday are pro pregnant lady helpers. Pfft.
Well I would prefer the latter situation and helpers thx

Well I would prefer the latter situation and helpers thx
Honestly though the second lady took off with both babies in the end. So Austin might be pretty done with crazy pregnant ladies/mothers who in his opinion kill their kids by trying to make it on their own.

Unless that bit was retconned and they are put with the rest of the group as being missing now...I've forgotten the timeline. So maybe not.

Honestly though the second lady took off with both babies in the end. So Austin might be pretty done with crazy pregnant ladies/mothers who in his opinion kill their kids by trying to make it on their own.

Unless that bit was retconned and they are put with the rest of the group as being missing now...I've forgotten the timeline. So maybe not.
WeW survival tactics on poiNT but if this is the same timeline as the prior roleplay I'm not sure about making her. Sounds like the idea has been overused :s

image.png
Hell yea!
This is my job. Don'y ya dare take it. *Grabs role* HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. MYNE. *Barks like a pissed corgi*

Kinda Jk kinda jk. Mine is gonna be younger and shy. Grrr....
Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 know's the char i mean. He's seen her already. REALLY recently actually. Lol.

Hell yea!

This is my job. Don'y ya dare take it. *Grabs role* HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. MYNE. *Barks like a pissed corgi*

Kinda Jk kinda jk. Mine is gonna be younger and shy. Grrr....
Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 know's the char i mean. He's seen her already. REALLY recently actually. Lol.
Which is exactly why it's overused and I aint making one *Winks, spins, jumps overboard*

Oh Lord... like Crono said, we had two characters in the original RP who were pregnant. One died and the other took off with the two little things. They often were just something we always had to write around with the babies. It’s too much work for what it’s worth.

Just my two cents, though

Oh Lord... like Crono said, we had two characters in the original RP who were pregnant. One died and the other took off with the two little things. They often were just something we always had to write around with the babies. It’s too much work for what it’s worth.

Considering there was two, the idea gets old pretty fast I admit. I'm pretty good at writing around children, but when people keep using the same cookie cutter, it just makes the reactions seem a little more falsified and undermines the real drama. I don't wanna replay that for the sake of keepin' it interestin'
That's just my take tho :p

That is a declaration of war, I am the tall Scotsman get back in ur place

Which is exactly why it's overused and I aint making one *Winks, spins, jumps overboard*
Oh it's nice if you keep them as a minor character(Or mostly their mother) ya know? Peach def wouldn't be able to stomach going out anyways. Lol.

Cosmosis Cosmosis Did you just make Simon half an inch taller? B O I
YEA I DID. WHAT OF IT MATE?!

Simon's Russian. So HA! And Tendy Roids will wreck yo azz boyo. Back off Scotty boy.

XD Plus, Simon's beard is an inch and a half or two inches so, i won there too. *Flexes and puts fists up in a vain attempt to look tough* Fite me!

Okay everyone, I want to get the first post out tonight, if not, tomorrow. But I want to make sure we can coordinate this opening together so it's not really all random and somewhat unorganized. I want to make this organized, and I want us to have a bit of an idea what's going on when we start writing so we're not making it up as we go along. So I want to coordinate this with everyone. If you have suggestions, I'm open to listening. Let's just quickly explain what's going on prior to the opening.

So for the originals, the stuff with Sal didn't happen. The woods surrounding the manor caught fire (leaving this open for speculation between the characters), and the undead started converging on the manor, due to the fires catching their attention. Whoever made it out (however you choose to have your character make it out) thinks they say the Manor collapse and the undead close in with whoever isn't in the current story. That's it explained a little more. If I remember correctly, the OG group was in Pennsylvania. This leads us to West Virginia.

Now we're in West Virginia, a state bordering PA. It's an extremely mountainous, remote, and hilly state. And where we are in the state has various survivor groups who all know there is something in the mountains, hence the "dark secret." Whatever it is, some of the survivors believe it is powerful, it can cure the undead, salvation, you name it. The survivor groups here are fighting to find it.

And this is where coordination between the OG group and the new players need to coordinate the opening post. I don't think any of you had your character as a person in any of the groups (which haven't really been determined yet who they are and what they believe and do, be it they are friendly or not). So how do you guys want to coordinate this all together.

I have an idea we can work on. Perhaps the original group is driving through, and goes to stop in some small town for a couple of days, to scavenge (since no one had enough time to grab all of their stuff when the Manor burned). This is where we could run across characters.

I'm leaving this open to suggestions so we can see how we want to do this. At least, this is how I like to do things. I like to hear ideas, suggestions, etc.

So, anyone have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc.?

YEA I DID. WHAT OF IT MATE?!

Simon's Russian. So HA! And Tendy Roids will wreck yo azz boyo. Back off Scotty boy.

XD Plus, Simon's beard is an inch and a half or two inches so, i won there too. *Flexes and puts fists up in a vain attempt to look tough* Fite me!
Ye dinnae wannae challenge me, laddy
Trynna be more the man, when the man is nothin' but a boy
Come it haur an' barnie me loch a cheil. We don't fuck wi' a Scotsman born and bred. If yer so offended at me takin' your position as the man with bigger fuckin' balls, lets see how you do with a kiss from Glasgow (;

Okay everyone, I want to get the first post out tonight, if not, tomorrow. But I want to make sure we can coordinate this opening together so it's not really all random and somewhat unorganized. I want to make this organized, and I want us to have a bit of an idea what's going on when we start writing so we're not making it up as we go along. So I want to coordinate this with everyone. If you have suggestions, I'm open to listening. Let's just quickly explain what's going on prior to the opening.

So for the originals, the stuff with Sal didn't happen. The woods surrounding the manor caught fire (leaving this open for speculation between the characters), and the undead started converging on the manor, due to the fires catching their attention. Whoever made it out (however you choose to have your character make it out) thinks they say the Manor collapse and the undead close in with whoever isn't in the current story. That's it explained a little more. If I remember correctly, the OG group was in Pennsylvania. This leads us to West Virginia.

Now we're in West Virginia, a state bordering PA. It's an extremely mountainous, remote, and hilly state. And where we are in the state has various survivor groups who all know there is something in the mountains, hence the "dark secret." Whatever it is, some of the survivors believe it is powerful, it can cure the undead, salvation, you name it. The survivor groups here are fighting to find it.

And this is where coordination between the OG group and the new players need to coordinate the opening post. I don't think any of you had your character as a person in any of the groups (which haven't really been determined yet who they are and what they believe and do, be it they are friendly or not). So how do you guys want to coordinate this all together.

I have an idea we can work on. Perhaps the original group is driving through, and goes to stop in some small town for a couple of days, to scavenge (since no one had enough time to grab all of their stuff when the Manor burned). This is where we could run across characters.

I'm leaving this open to suggestions so we can see how we want to do this. At least, this is how I like to do things. I like to hear ideas, suggestions, etc.

Should i let everyone else go first and build off their ideas with my own? I mean, here's like, two ideas tho.

Archie and Simon could be butting heads about their beards when they hear the vehicle(s) and get down with whoever is with them. The old group gets jumped and questioned as they're tied up. Whoever is the leader of the group we still have to decide. IDC weather Simon leads or is second in command, etc. Lol.

While scavenging, Simon's group isn't struggling, but appears to be and someone suggests helping them drive the undead away, where an infected person comes. (We talked on some ideas for these lil fuckers Peace)

What do ya'll think?

Archie is malleable to most situations. Big Scotsman, big beard, big personality, I would think he's sitting on a porch among a pretty slow area of infected. Although if we go with Broken Mind's idea. But Cosmosis Cosmosis Would that mean Archie is part of Simon's group? Am confused m8

Should i let everyone else go first and build off their ideas with my own? I mean, here's like, two ideas tho.

Archie and Simon could be butting heads about their beards when they hear the vehicle(s) and get down with whoever is with them. The old group gets jumped and questioned as they're tied up. Whoever is the leader of the group we still have to decide. IDC weather Simon leads or is second in command, etc. Lol.

While scavenging, Simon's group isn't struggling, but appears to be and someone suggests helping them drive the undead away, where an infected person comes. (We talked on some ideas for these lil fuckers Peace)

What do ya'll think?
Interesting ideas. Let's see what other people think.

Ye dinnae wannae challenge me, laddy
Trynna be more the man, when the man is nothin' but a boy
Come it haur an' barnie me loch a cheil. We don't fuck wi' a Scotsman born and bred. If yer so offended at me takin' your position as the man with bigger fuckin' balls, lets see how you do with a kiss from Glasgow (;
Let me take a swig of Vodka an see how you do against a bullet from Har or maybe a swing from Tendy. Right to the stomach i'll hit ya. Make sure you're by a wall and someone has a polarize camera so you can see ya mangled body if you even survive. Ya scottish? go back and play hopscotch with ya lil wine sippin freinds before the real drinkers like Simon here shows ya ho to do it.

Archie is malleable to most situations. Big Scotsman, big beard, big personality, I would think he's sitting on a porch among a pretty slow area of infected. Although if we go with Broken Mind's idea. But Cosmosis Cosmosis Would that mean Archie is part of Simon's group? Am confused m8
He could be. Or maybe he's a rival. That's another idea! LOL. But yea, they can be in the same group.

Let me take a swig of Vodka an see how you do against a bullet from Har or maybe a swing from Tendy. Right to the stomach i'll hit ya. Make sure you're by a wall and someone has a polarize camera so you can see ya mangled body if you even survive. Ya scottish? go back and play hopscotch with ya lil wine sippin freinds before the real drinkers like Simon here shows ya ho to do it.
Hae ye ever mit a scotsman?
Where do ye think Scotch comes from you pissdrinkin' bastard sister fuckers.
Hit me twice I'll get back up and caber toss your arse into the sun, but I think you'd be better on yer knees kissing my fuckin' shoES - lets see you lift a fuckin' tree you piece of shit Russian acting Yankee who probably can't smoke a cigar wit'out choking

He could be. Or maybe he's a rival. That's another idea! LOL. But yea, they can be in the same group.
Tbh Archie is a loner currently, 'cause he's a bebby. Although he could know Simon in passing, occasionally doing business with Path's group for supplies etc

Hae ye ever mit a scotsman?
Where do ye think Scotch comes from you pissdrinkin' bastard sister fuckers.
Hit me twice I'll get back up and caber toss your arse into the sun, but I think you'd be better on yer knees kissing my fuckin' shoES - lets see you lift a fuckin' tree you piece of shit Russian acting Yankee who probably can't smoke a cigar wit'out choking
Do ya children russle bears or ya women lift full grown trees? I dun think so scotty boy. Lets see a fight. Me you, and mah vodka. We'll show ya who's got a better beard too while we kick ya ass hopscotch boy!
Tbh Archie is a loner currently, 'cause he's a bebby. Although he could know Simon in passing, occasionally doing business with Path's group for supplies etc
That sounds pretty good. Maybe some of the people can call him uncle Archie. LOL~!

Do ya children russle bears or ya women lift full grown trees? I dun think so scotty boy. Lets see a fight. Me you, and mah vodka. We'll show ya who's got a better beard too while we kick ya ass hopscotch boy!

That sounds pretty good. Maybe some of the people can call him uncle Archie. LOL~!
Archie just feels old and grunts :'))

Our lasses and bairns lift twice as many trees as yers do! Fuckin Caber Toss you fuckwit, go suck a cock. Throw away that flavourless potato shit and have some pure distilled whiskey in yer fuckin' chest, I'll fight you and kick your face into the floor big-ears

Archie just feels old and grunts :'))

Our lasses and bairns lift twice as many trees as yers do! Fuckin Caber Toss you fuckwit, go suck a cock. Throw away that flavourless potato shit and have some pure distilled whiskey in yer fuckin' chest, I'll fight you and kick your face into the floor big-ears
You sound mighty cute throwin some sticks around! Do ya toss em to make ya balls seem bigger? Do ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back