• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dawning

Carlisle too came down the stairs, his eyes quickly finding Jacob as a small frown touched his lips. He felt his forehead, nearly kicking himself because he felt hot no matter what. "Ah, Jacob...you look tired. Have you been sleeping well?" He asked, tone laced with concern.

Jasper arrived moments later, walking stiffly through the front door. "He's the only person that takes two hours to select video games...he'll be in in a second." He finally smiled when he saw Alice, making his way towards her immediately.

The cold of Carlisle's hands felt nice against his always burning skin, but it still made Jacob jump a bit. He smiled softly at the worried doctor, not wanting him to be too concerned. "I'm fine. I just need a break from reading so much. Alice said she wanted to watch some movies after I ate lunch."

Alice smiled at her husband and hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms and legs around the man. She pushed her face into his neck and took a deep breath, filling her nose with his scent. Jasper was more tense than usual, but that was to be expected. "Hi, Jazzy."

"Make sure you don't push yourself too hard," he leaned up to kiss the taller man's cheek, trying his hardest to assure he was affectionate with Jacob. Wolves were affectionate creatures, he heard, and he wanted to make sure Jacob knew that there were feelings developing for him on Carlisle's side of things. "I'll make you lunch. What would you like?"

Jasper inhaled Alice's scent as she climbed him like some sort of tree, making sure to hold her so she didn't fall. "Hello, love. I'm sorry I was away for so long, you know how Emmett can be...as if he hasn't seen every game in the store more than once."

A blush made its way to Jacob's cheeks as he was kissed. Though they had accepted him months ago, the wolf was still not used to their affection. Emmett was much more closed off than Carlisle, but that wasn't a surprise.

"Just some soup if you don't mind. I don't feel up to actually chewing anything." Jacob knew that if his and Alice's plans of watching movies were still good later, he wouldn't be awake for much of it.

"It's okay. I finished rearranging the room the way I wanted it and I spoke to Daddy about my visions." Alice never liked to use her powers on things like decoration because she liked the way decorating distracted her.

Carlisle nodded and made his way to the kitchen, taking out a random soup from the cabinet. He opened the can and poured it into the pot, setting it on the stove to cook. He hummed as he stirred, hearing someone walk in and assumed it was Emmett by the heavy footsteps. Most certainly Emmett, considering the rather intense kiss he was pulled into. Carlisle's head swam when he was finally released. "D..Did you say hello to Jacob?"

"What did he say about your visions?" Jasper asked as carried his wife to the sofa and sat down, her in his lap. He knew she was eventually going to talk to him.

"Daddy said that the best thing to do would probably be to leave... I wanted to know if that was okay with you?" Alice asked softly, still cuddled up against her mate. She knew Jasper wouldn't have a problem, but she didn't want to be rude by not asking first.

Jacob looked down at his hands after seeing Emmett and Carlisle kiss. The wolf had had to hold back a moan and the incredible sight. He knew that he was frustrated sexually and it didn't help that he was a teenager, but he didn't want to force himself onto them in any way.

"To go where?" Jasper asked, not against the idea in the least. He would always follow Alice, wherever she should go. "Someplace nice, I would hope."

Emmett glanced over at Jacob with a faint smirk settling on his lips, his hands resting on Carlisle's hips as he leaned close to whisper in his ear, "what if we let him watch us?"

If Carlisle could blush, he would've. He frowned sternly at Emmett. "You know that would be rude, like we were teasing him. I know I wouldn't want to be left out."

"Maybe we could go visit Peter and Charlotte?" Alice liked Charlotte a lot. The woman liked to shop just as much as she did and they also had similar personalities. Charlotte wasn't as...flamboyant as Alice was, but neither minded each other's company.

"I know you'd like to go see Peter. You two haven't spoken since we moved."

Jacob peeked up at his imprints just to see what they were doing. When he saw the two so close and comfortable with each other, he looked down again. No matter how much reassuring happened, Jacob still felt as if he was invading Emmett and Carlisle's bonding time.

"We can go visit them. It's been quite awhile since I've seen them..." Jasper agreed with a nod of his head, knowing it really had been quite awhile since he'd spoken to his old friend. He would have to call.

"I should probably call and see if it'll be alright."

As the soup finished up Carlisle poured it into a bowl and set it upon the island counter, complete with a drink, some napkins and a spoon.

"Enjoy, Jacob." The man smiled at Emmett as he pulled the chair out for the wolf to sit, thankful for his (small) effort to bond.

"Of course. It would be awfully rude if we just show up on their doorstep. You can call them while Jacob and I are watching movies. We can leave by morning if that's okay with them." Alice said, pulling out her phone. She checked her messages and emails before turning the device off again. "Esme says that her, Rose and Edward are heading to New York. They'll be staying there for a while."

"Thank you." Jacob mumbled to both vampires as he sat down in the chair Emmett had pulled out. He scooted himself in and began to eat his soup. The process was slow at first because he had to blow on the food so it wouldn't burn his mouth when he ate it. Carlisle was a surprisingly good cook and Jacob told himself that he would always eat if Carlisle offered.

"Hopefully if they have a chance they'll visit us soon." Jasper nodded, shifting Alice out of his lap to get up. "Jacob is eating now, so he should be joining you soon. When I get off the phone I'll return to you, darling."

Jasper disappeared to the other room to call Charlotte and Peter. He was greeted by Charlotte's voice.

Charlotte was overly happy to hear from Jasper. "Jasper! How are you, dear? Peter, Jasper is on the phone!"

Just as he expected....

"Do you mind if we join you and Alice to watch a movie?" Carlisle asked while he washed the dishes left from his cooking. He didn't want to intrude.

"Well if it isn't Major Whitlock. What's goin' on, Major?" Peter asked playfully as his wife passed him the phone. He had been fixing the floor of the room he and Charlotte stayed in while they stayed in an abandoned house. He might have pushed his wife through the floor after getting a bit too...excited during sex. "Where's the little lady?" he asked, a little surprised to not hear Alice's happy voice in the background.

"I don't mind, Carlisle. I'm sure Alice would enjoy some more company." Jacob said as he ate his soup. It didn't take him long to finish at all. He had barely eaten all day and the soup was so good that he devoured it in minutes.

Charlotte's arms draped around his waist as she rested her head against his back, humming softly as she listened in on the conversation curiously.

"Nothin' much, just wanted t'know if we could come visit awhile. Just a fortnight or two." Jasper smiled crookedly against the phone as he tried not to let out a little chuckle, missing his old friend and was suddenly rather excited to visit him. "Oh, Alice? Right in the other room."

"We'll be waiting in the other room for you then." Carlisle smiled warmly as he and Emmett made their way into the living room, squeezing his shoulder affectionately on his way out. Carlisle tucked himself in the corner of the sofa while Emmett plopped down in the arm chair.

"I don't have a problem with it. I'd love to see y'all down here. What about you, Char?" Peter asked, happy to house his old friend and his mate. His wife came first, though. If Char didn't approve, he wasn't going to push it.

Jacob nodded and watched the two walk to the livingroom. He washed his dishes quickly before letting them dry and going to sit next to Alice. "Did you have an idea of what you want to watch?"

"So long as they don't ask about the floor," the immortal giggled playfully into his ear, hoping that Jasper hadn't heard her little response.

"We can be there real soon. Thank you for havin' us." Jasper made his way back to the living room, ready to tell his lover the good news.

Peter chuckled as he hung up with his friend. His mate was a little minx. When it came to Peter and Jasper, they were almost twins. They both had strong southern values and similar tastes in women. Their wives were both petite and energetic, something that allowed the two wives to get along well.

He turned to his wife and lifted her into his arms. "Why don't we go break it again before we have company to host?" The immortal smirked and carried Charlotte upstairs to their room.

"I was thinking an action movie. I've been craving a bit of adrenaline." Alice joked to the wolf. When she spotted Jasper, she stood and excused herself from the conversation so her and Jasper could speak alone.

Jacob stood and started looking through all of the movies they had. He checked over every action kovie to see if he wanted to see it.

Charlotte squealed as her husband whisked her away upstairs, giggling the entire way. "If we really go through the floor this time, it's on you!"

"Peter says he'd love to have us. I think we should get goin' soon as possible," Jasper expressed to his wife, placing a strand of hair behind her ear tenderly. "You'll feel better the farther away we get, I hope...I'm sure Jacob won't mind if you miss the film."

Emmett shifted in his seat, offering a tip to Jacob. "You better pick a few. If she's not satisfied with the one you choose she'll make you change it." He genuinely was trying to make an effort in their relationship. At the very least Carlisle recognized it.

Alice knew her husband was right. She was excited to go see the couple that was so much like her and Jasper, but she had promised Jacob. The brunette supposed Jacob wouldn't truly mind if they left for a good reason, though... "Alight. Will you pack our things and I'll tell everyone we're leaving?"

Jacob knew Emmett was trying to be helpful and he appreciated the tip, but it came out sort of forced. The wolf had to fight back a sigh because his relationship with Emmett was still very cold compared to both their relationships with Carlisle. Not wanting to be ungrateful, he nodded. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." he said, picking out more movies.

"I'll go take care of the packing." Jasper affirmed before disappearing to their shared bedroom, beginning to pack two bags full of things they may need. He didn't bring too much because he assumed that Alice would just shop anyway and they'd come home with far more than they left with...

Carlisle shifted to the middle of the sofa, waving Emmett over to sit beside him, leaving the other side open for Jacob. He figured it would be a good time to bond for the three of them. Emmett naturally walked over to cuddle up next to Carlisle who tucked himself against his lover's side. "Is there nothing there that interests you, Jacob?"

"I just want to make sure Alice likes my choice. There are a lot of things here that I'd like to watch, but I told Alice I'd let her decide." The little pixie was very persuasive and manipulative when she wanted to be. Alice had simply flashed him a pair of puppy eyes and he was done for. He was glad that the girl had picked action though.

Alice happily flitted out into the living room to tell all of the males what was about to happen. She had gotten used to being the only female in the housem but she was happy Charlotte was going to be hanging out with her. The short immortal was sure Peter and Jasper would spend a lot of time together and she would definitely need a girlfriend.

"Jasper and I are leaving. Peter and Charlotte are letting us stay with them for a while." she told them, making sure Jacob could hear her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back