• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Darkness Consuming Him/Her

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker

Okay, so I came up with this idea a while ago, but I'm not sure if anyone wants to do it.

Two friends have had a crush on each other for a very long time, but finally one of them made a move in eighth grade. This one is destined to become some creature of darkness (you're going to be this one) and even wants it. The other one (me) is a future good guy, but obviously, right now, it's not the time. My character will sort of be a sidekick for your character and constantly try bringing him/her to the light side, but he/she is stubborn. The entire RP is leading up to where your char snaps and the two of them have a final battle.

I usually play male parts, so I'm more comfortable with that. I use both anime and realistic faceclaims; I'm fairly easygoing on that.

Soooo......anyone up for it? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back