• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

well fridges are sort of needed for life... sorta XD

i die if the internet is gone or goes out :P

i was watching my brother play nier automata X3 <33

People, tell me your secrets of how to write a nice, long organic post.
ummm just... think really hard and describe a lot?? I personally start to put myself in that person's shoes and I speak out loud in their voice as I type so it is like I am them when I type. If their crying I'm crying.

But your posts are so nice!! I love reading them :) <3

Just try to take in the environment that surrounds you character and like littleberry said kinda become them ish? I should not be giving advice since I need it myself xD

I'm almost home the post will be up on the next hour or two sorry for the long wait I got stuck in traffic
Go fish Go! Go Fish Go!
Drive safely! Drive safely!
But Go Also! Go Fish Go!
But not too Fast! Don't want you to crash!
giphy.gif

ummm just... think really hard and describe a lot?? I personally start to put myself in that person's shoes and I speak out loud in their voice as I type so it is like I am them when I type. If their crying I'm crying.

But your posts are so nice!! I love reading them :) <3
i try to think about whats going on around my character, from my characters perspective :P thats basically what littleberry is saying. since viras such an eccentric character in her own way, it lets me describe stuff easily, and with the added 'quirk' of having 'Ellie in her head' it adds another dynamic i can easily fall back on for more added stuff to a post

*glances over cs and becomes horrified* I really did forget to put that in xD Whoops
Shit I did mention how socially inept he is in his cs right? xD He loves people but he's not that great properly responding to them lmao
yah you didnt put that in XD but he doesnt have to respond to her socially to notice haha

Fixed it lol, but yeah no Garret is a bit awkward despite how much he likes people and stuff
again i dont mean talk to her xD (though he could) i mean notice lol

No I know but like Garret's first response to a chick pretty much stripping down in front of him and everyone else kinda makes him look away nervously lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back