• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

OOH OOH IDEA!!! Okay so you said something about an explosion and big big battle right? Meaning maybe buildings collapsed from it or something like that?

OOH OOH IDEA!!! Okay so you said something about an explosion and big big battle right? Meaning maybe buildings collapsed from it or something like that?
The whole town was basically destroyed lols - maybe it's a good idea to at least read up on the battle posts? Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko 's posts are the most important.

The whole town was basically destroyed lols - maybe it's a good idea to at least read up on the battle posts? Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko 's posts are the most important.
Fair enough xD Idk which page the battle starts tho but I was thinking maybe Garret got caught under some rubble and maybe one of you guys noticed him and help him out or something

Fair enough xD Idk which page the battle starts tho but I was thinking maybe Garret got caught under some rubble and maybe one of you guys noticed him and help him out or something
Most of our characters are injured in some way, shape or form... But Syphe Syphe has Sera, a medic type character... If that helps...? Kore (my character - affectionately called "plant lady" by the rest lols) is both injured, and preoccupied... So I'm not your best candidate. :P

Most of our characters are injured in some way, shape or form... But Syphe Syphe has Sera, a medic type character... If that helps...? Kore (my character - affectionately called "plant lady" by the rest lols) is both injured, and preoccupied... So I'm not your best candidate. :P
Alrighty so roughly what page did the battle start? (also thanks for all the help <3 )

I'm on page 17 rn lol

see you guys are so amazing! so wonderful! so helpful i love you! <3 X3

yikes tho, thats a lot of reading! :o

i suppose Vira could help, if you want, but then youd have to wait on another post from me
When I'm done doing catch-up I'd be down for that to be a thing <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back