• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

What happened to everyone's concern about the water
The only person who was really concerned about the water and the town was Lucca. Who tried warning everyone, but in his post nobody cared. So thus, it just turned into a connecting line to get everyone into town. *shrugs*

What happened to everyone's concern about the water

Not our problem! :D

To be honest, some more "pressing matters" have shown themselves and it really isn't anything new when water becomes dirty.... I'd be more worried about the gang. Besides that tainted water could be used to our advantage.

Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry
Yes, that is one of the checks, "imagining themselves in a relationship", but at least from my perspective, I think it's early. However, speaking of Aces I'm sure Jackson has a way to spend the night with everyone before going to sleep.

also big stuff is coming soon in the rp! ^^ be ready hehe :3 probs my next post or so, depending on how i have to respond to people ^^

yah?? did you forget, you had a kid deliver a message/job thing to Vira, with some payment beforehand

Vira returned the payment to the kid, then went to the alley, expecting your person to show up :P

just some alley, iduno, you didnt tell me exactly where to go LOL

I am so dumb - I thought you were doing something solo lol. You found the orphan kid? Gotcha. Alright.

Time for Batman-entrance then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back